Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) (25366 Views)

Timaya Ft. Tiwa Savage - In My Head (Official Music Video) / Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke / D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by geosuzzy(f): 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
tiswell:
Your upbringing is obviously questionable
unfortunately u neva had....Everything less nothing about u is void
Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by geosuzzy(f): 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
RexTramadol1:

See painment
Yea Tramadol.....painment
Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by tiswell(m): 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
geosuzzy:
unfortunately u neva had....Everything less nothing about u is void
You need proper orientation on social relations.
Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by Bonfijex(m): 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
Thanks DB, this is how a music scene should be... This is true naija hip hop... Feeling hommie than feeling like fsars wanted list.

God bless you Dbanj... Tiwa Savage, always good for a message... I see true hip dynamic babes in you. Truly real in your scene. You never fake it. Thanks... All my fans just shouted hallelujah. Dbanj have save us

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by geosuzzy(f): 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2018
tiswell:
You need proper orientation on social relations.
go play somewhere am busy....social relations indeed...orientator grin grin
Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by tiswell(m): 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
geosuzzy:
go play somewhere am busy....social relations indeed...orientator grin grin
Who dey follow you play? I'm glad you have admitted to your error(s)
Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by SignatureNG(f): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by Naijaarchive(m): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lovely Collaboration.... Lovely jam... Read Full Lyrics Here...
Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by Puzzypleazer: 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
tamethem:

Baba to bi e lode.

If he is not an animal that gave birth to a beast like you ,he should have brought you up well. To teach you that you don't mourn a lost for ever.

You lost a cousin a year ago and you have not gotten over it. So you don't go to work anymore or school anymore because you lost a cousin.

Your rotten brain doesn't tell you Music is the job of D'Banj and that he should go back to work after mourning the lost of the child. Or don't you work anymore after your loss.

I'm suspecting you are the one that killed your cousin for ritual, when the ritual was not successful and you are back to square one, you began to lose your reasoning faculty. grin

Oponu omo aale, Oloriburuku jatijati.

You fools just come online reasoning like Baboons.

Geeeeraaout of here.

yyou will die by a very brutal car crash before december
Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
Puzzypleazer:
yyou will die by a very brutal car crash before december

grin

If you know who you ve just said that to, you will quickly retrieve that statement. No evil befalls me, no enchantment works against me. Every evil wishes on me backfires. I'm not joking.

I forgive you because I don't want your life wasted. grin grin

But don't dare repeat it, its a warning.

Happy weekend.
Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by Seunpaul01(m): 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
Dbanj always my nigga. The beat is a dope. His ajasa is always on point.
Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by dont8(m): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
tamethem:

Baba to bi e lode.

If he is not an animal that gave birth to a beast like you ,he should have brought you up well. To teach you that you don't mourn a lost for ever.

You lost a cousin a year ago and you have not gotten over it. So you don't go to work anymore or school anymore because you lost a cousin.

Your rotten brain doesn't tell you Music is the job of D'Banj and that he should go back to work after mourning the lost of the child. Or don't you work anymore after your loss.

I'm suspecting you are the one that killed your cousin for ritual, when the ritual was not successful and you are back to square one, you began to lose your reasoning faculty. grin

Oponu omo aale, Oloriburuku jatijati.

You fools just come online reasoning like Baboons.

Geeeeraaout of here.

This is really good for the fool, nothing else to add.
Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
wittyt98:

believe me when I tell u Dbanj's career isn't dead neither does he needs a writer

Dbanj in the music industry no longer needs to work so hard like an upcoming artist. he already got the name,fame and wealth. and besides I think he's just doing music as a side hustle to cover up his drug business. that guy is moving kilos of cocaine from destination A to B like its a normal thing all thanks to his Affiliation with the likes of kanye,Gucci mane etc . he doesn't want his wealth questioned is why he's still releasing songs and all.

Some Nigerians can lie for Africa...and they will be abusing lie Mohammed.....

Hypocrites
Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by Puzzypleazer: 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
tamethem:

grin

If you know who you ve just said that to, you will quickly retrieve that statement. No evil befalls me, no enchantment works against me. Every evil wishes on me backfires. I'm not joking.

I forgive you because I don't want your life wasted. grin grin

But don't dare repeat it, its a warning.

Happy weekend.
thunder fire you there. u will die by accident before decmber. idiot u think its everyone u come talking this shit to. man if you piss me off the more i will trace you and do the job myself. i know u think u can hide behind the keyboard. use your useless brain o
Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by wittyt98(m): 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Some Nigerians can lie for Africa...and they will be abusing lie Mohammed.....
Hypocrites
ok
Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
Puzzypleazer:

thunder fire you there. u will die by accident before decmber. idiot u think its everyone u come talking this shit to. man if you piss me off the more i will trace you and do the job myself. i know u think u can hide behind the keyboard. use your useless brain o

Guy you are maad

You've just pronounced your death by this threat.

You are surely the next obituary on NL before December.

You wanna fuckkkk with me ?

What's wrong with you. I made a general comment and you came up with an insult and curses . I still told you I have forgiven you and You still came back cursing. From now on every step you take will be towards your destruction.

You are the next sorry story on NL. You won't live to see the end of this year. Factomic traspufictus entiusmehatis.

Sealed!

Now look for me and carry out you threat I'm waiting.
Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by dammiecool(m): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
Eja nla finally
Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by Puzzypleazer: 9:28am On Nov 13, 2018
tamethem:

Guy you are maad

You've just pronounced your death by this threat.

You are surely the next obituary on NL before December.

You wanna fuckkkk with me ?

What's wrong with you. I made a general comment and you came up with an insult and curses . I still told you I have forgiven you and You still came back cursing. From now on every step you take will be towards your destruction.

You are the next sorry story on NL. You won't live to see the end of this year. Factomic traspufictus entiusmehatis.

Sealed!

Now look for me and carry out you threat I'm waiting.
hugoplokis hafams miskatiakus. not only will u die but you will loose anything that brings you happiness before end of this year 2018. INNAICUS OPOKORAMUS FLEMINGKUS.
THUNDER FIRE YOUR MAMA THERE
Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2018
Puzzypleazer:

hugoplokis hafams miskatiakus. not only will u die but you will loose anything that brings you happiness before end of this year 2018. INNAICUS OPOKORAMUS FLEMINGKUS.
THUNDER FIRE YOUR MAMA THERE

That my mama you cursed, you will soon go and join her. She has said before she died any one that curses me will join her. grin

Guy I have one Shield that retards curses and demonic utterances. grin

No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. grin

When guys of your like come against me like a flood the spirit of the Lord shall raise up a standard against them. cheesy

Guy enjoy your doom. its around the corner.

I only pity your parents you are leaving behind in agony. grin
Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by Puzzypleazer: 10:09am On Nov 13, 2018
tamethem:

That my mama you cursed, you will soon go and join her. She has said before she died any one that curses me will join her. grin

Guy I have one Shield that retards curses and demonic utterances. grin

No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. grin

When guys of your like come against me like a flood the spirit of the Lord shall raise up a standard against them. cheesy

Guy enjoy your doom. its around the corner.

I only pity your parents you are leaving behind in agony. grin
oh, now na bible yu dey quote? no more hukus saipomicku alokakus? Bleep you and Bleep the bible wey you quote that useless shit from.
i swear by the evil and the demons i worship u loose anything that gives you happiness and you will die by one of the most brutal accidents before end of this year 2018. u don step on the wrong tail this time
Re: D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 13, 2018
Puzzypleazer:

oh, now na bible yu dey quote? no more hukus saipomicku alokakus? Bleep you and Bleep the bible wey you quote that useless shit from.
i swear by the evil and the demons i worship u loose anything that gives you happiness and you will die by one of the most brutal accidents before end of this year 2018. u don step on the wrong tail this time

Fool.. the more I get to know you the more I know you are nothing but a loser . grin

You are long gone grin

Rest in chaos grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Quavo Ft. Normani & Davido – Swing / Stonebwoy Begs Nigeria To Promote African Music / What Are The 5 Hottest Songs On Your Playlist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.