Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

What Can You Say About Your Math Teacher - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Can You Say About Your Math Teacher (320 Views)

Come And Test Your Math Skills With This Simple Math Problem / Some Grammatical Mistakes You Make And Things You Say Wrong. / How To Improve Your Math Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Say About Your Math Teacher by dtnadeyemi1993(m): 1:27am On Nov 10, 2018
back in the days I attended Kosofe senior college, oladele street iyase ketu Lagos State Nigeria, my mathematics teacher is one of the best Government school teachers that truly work, not like those village school teacher that will rather sent you to farm.

she is well trained teacher and do tell us you can't give out what you don't have which is highly proverbial, she do tell us to face our book and leave worldly things for now cuz they are ephemeral, she taught us well in math from indices to bearing all she taught us without living one on touch, to the glory of God we have architect, nutritionist, physicians, petrochemical engineer, staticians, mechanic Eng, nurses among us etc.

though at first then we thought she is wicked, cuz today she taught us and joke tomorrow if we score below 60 mark we see her other side.

and one of her favourite quote I like most is
"if you don't have today who told you, you can't have enough tomorrow. if you walk on bare foot today who told you, you can't fly in jet tomorrow ".

MRS. ODUFUWA BUKOLA OMONIYI THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPACT IN MY LIFE
WETIN I FOR GAIN IF I PROOF STUBBORN AND TURN DEAF EAR TO YOUR LECTURE AND ADVICE.

FASUYI ADESHOLA ADEYEMI AKA SHOSHO

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Study Mechanical Engineering ? / Jamb Moves Sale Of 2019 UTME Forms To January / URGENT! Which Fed Uni Pre Degree Form Is Still On Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.