Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra (28096 Views)

Irate Youths Attempt To Take Over Radio Nigeria, Ibadan. Normalcy Restored / Presidential Panel Sells Seven-storey FRCN Lagos Building For N100m / Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by Skseries: 9:08am On Nov 10, 2018
justice12000:

This struggle has nothing to do with Jonathan losing. Video of Nnamdi Kanu in Aba for a rally during Jonathan administration on May 30th, 2015. I don't know what is wrong with you afonjas...reason for once!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc9QGyiZ6Ew
u lost an election and u are pained, we know. To be more pained gej is never becoming president again. Go and kill urslf..... We won't settle for less. Come 2019 buhari will leave that office too. Enuf of presidents without vision

1 Like

Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by ipobarethieves: 9:13am On Nov 10, 2018
cheesy grin smiley wink cheesy smiley wink grin cool very good news
Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by ebullient1986: 9:20am On Nov 10, 2018
Corrinthians:
If you ask me, I'd rather they left them to keep broadcasting and decieving those that wish to keep being deceived. In the end, I am pretty much sure it is these same people that would deliver Kanu's head on a silver platter to the government.

The threshold of anger over the deception just hasn't been reached yet, but it will surely get to that point. We've seen that happen countless number of times.
PROPHET
ipobarethieves:
cheesy grin smiley wink cheesy smiley wink grin cool very good news
Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by SkinnyNigga: 9:32am On Nov 10, 2018
oga I am listening to radio Biafra live now.. what are you saying?

5 Likes

Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by Kahujadekadura: 9:34am On Nov 10, 2018
oyatz:
1) May 30th, 2015 was the second day in office of Buhari/APC administration and that day, IPOB organized massive rally in Abia State demanding for their own separate Country.

2) The guy is correct, IPOB's agitation for Biafra became loudest after Jonathan's defeat in the Feb, 2015 election.

*I strongly think IPOB will start their Country next year if Buhari is re-elected and Nigerians fail to Atikulate

Thank u for admitting that IPOB agitation became loudest after Jonathan loss. At least u ppls have arrived to d fact that IPOB was live during Jonathan reign.

1 Like

Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by Xano(m): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2018
Lie, not true.

I've confirmed, it's still broadcasting.

4 Likes

Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by BiafraIShere(m): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2018
justice12000:

Nigeria government will pay anything to stop IPOB, instead of using that money to fix the problem causing the agitation. 2 yrs ago, they paid over $50 million to buy an Israeli/Jewish owned satellite company that was hosting Radio Biafra. The funny thing is after they bought the company with oil money, the invisible owner, opened another satellite company and Radio Biafra was their number one client.They ask Nigerian government to buy that one too. That's when Nigerian government realized they have entered one chance. So they are careful doing that again! This was a big news in 2015

You say what? After paying $50 million to buy the company hosting Radio Biafra, the investors used 0.001% of the money to open another one, gave license to Radio Biafra and still invited the !idiotic mugus called Buhari and his retar.ded government to come and buy it from them again in order to stop IPOB from broadcasting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Lol, laugh wan kill me die for here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nna men, IPOB jikwa ndi zoo n'oru. Ha abaala ezigbo one chance.
The situation buhari and Nigeria has found itself in relation to the Biafran agitation could be likened to what Pharaoh and the Egyptians were passing through for refusing to let the Israelites go. Boko Haram, shite problems, poverty, chaos, underdevelopment, herdsmen terrorism, massive bloodshed etc are Nigeria's own version of the plagues that ravaged Egypt for refusing to allow the Israelites leave!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by ashala(m): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2018
post=72834993:
Good riddance.......
We will rest from all the noise making from the noise makers now.

Nnamdi Cownu said he only missed his dog JACK most, out of all the casualties he caused to die!!
What manner of leader!
We reasonable people from that side know the best thing for us...... Joe Igbokwe!

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

This one has been brainwashed into believing he is a slave in his country, talking about someone coming to deliver him!
Someone that ran away for most part of the year!
How can this kind of person will ever reason well?
This is irredeemable obviously!

But I tried it now and the radio station is still up. Which one did they block.. Did Lair Muhammad issue this statement?

4 Likes

Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by Emeknightpeter: 10:06am On Nov 10, 2018
Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by truthstands01: 10:11am On Nov 10, 2018
Evil APC government. Keep pursuing shadow instead of substance. Nigerians are dying of hunger and you are here fighting radio Biafra. Shame on APC.

3 Likes

Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by kid23(m): 10:20am On Nov 10, 2018
I'm listening to it live and direct

dey just finished playing Biafra Anthem

Currently a clip from Asari Dokubo's interview is being aired

3 Likes

Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by IbrahimDamola: 10:24am On Nov 10, 2018
EnzoAmore:

You are nothing but a worthless suya maker. You are not fit to wash an Igbo man leg. I don't even know why am talking with you because you don't have the pedigree to challenge me. You are nothing but a brain washed propaganda tool in the hands of this worthless government. Funny enough while there children get better placements at life, you are an asun and "anu ngwongwo dealer". What a life! Tufia!

Chai na , the rotten-toothed suya man you hammer like this?

don really suffer. He must be in 'sifia' pains right now. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by gidgiddy: 10:24am On Nov 10, 2018
Radio Biafra cannot be blocked because it uses multiple platforms to broadcast. You can listen to Radio Biafra via Radio, phone app, tuneinlive,satellite and their website.

There are so many ways of listening to Radio Biafra, it is impossible to block it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:25am On Nov 10, 2018
Do not throw stones at every dogs that bark at you on, you will never get to where you are going.

Kiddos winkgrin wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by IbrahimDamola: 10:28am On Nov 10, 2018
The hate Buhari has for the East will ensure that RadioBiafra never dies.

Hateful Buhari is the biggest motivator of Biafrans from my observation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by IbrahimDamola: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2018
post=72841261:
Do not throw stones at every dogs that bark at you on, you will never get to where you are going.

Kiddos winkgrin wink

E pain am.

Where are you 'going'?

You are rooted to one spot making dead meat suya and competing for First-to-comment on NL, and you say you are 'moving'?

Biafrans don really hammer your rotten zombirudeen teeth no be small.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by themanderon: 10:53am On Nov 10, 2018
Chronically confused government. Instead of solving a problem they are busy chasing shadows. If you close or buy over one frequency they will simply switch to other ones.

1 Like

Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by Almaiga: 10:58am On Nov 10, 2018
NairaMaster1:

But it's working

There is nothing wrong with the actions of the Government. If you feel otherwise, you are free to approach the nearest Court.
Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by Tomoyayi(m): 11:14am On Nov 10, 2018
Kennedy94:

it will reach your side soon..
You happy about a government being runned tyranically

Ignore him, He has grilled his brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by prinsoo: 11:27am On Nov 10, 2018
The federal government will keep lying forever, now I know Nnamdi Kanu is really torturing the government with truth on Radio Biafra. They think that they can stop Nnamdi kanu from unmasking Jubrin as Buhari. You can not cover the truth forever.

4 Likes

Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by Emperormartin(m): 11:30am On Nov 10, 2018
Radio Biafra that has been employing biafrans both home and abroad with Good pay....

Abeg the Nigeria govt should exert their energy in something else
Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by melodyogonna(m): 11:33am On Nov 10, 2018
Almaiga:
This news will pain Biafrans well.
Nnamdi Kanu right now. grin
Radio Biafra is broadcasting today by 6PM, tune in and listen to the truth
Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by bigcasava1(m): 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
false hope! u can't stop radio ipob.
Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by kanubiafra: 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
prinsoo:
The federal government will keep lying forever, now I know Nnamdi Kanu is really torturing the government with truth on Radio Biafra. They think that they can stop Nnamdi kanu from unmasking Jubrin as Buhari. You can not cover the truth forever.
it beats my mind for a whole year the man was off they did not think to close it till he appeared again. it seems they don't want the jubrin story out in public. ITS now clear why they gave him those bail conditions

2 Likes

Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by Alphasoar(m): 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
freedomforall30:
Nigeria government should hire me, I have a technology to jam Radio Biafra. Starting cost is $20 million per hr. It will require 50 hours minimum. The jamming process is long and detailed.
Twale Baba . . . Much respect!
Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by Earlystar698(m): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
Almaiga:
This news will pain Biafrans well.
Nnamdi Kanu right now. grin
must you add Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by Almaiga: 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
melodyogonna:

Radio Biafra is broadcasting today by 6PM, tune in and listen to the truth

The then Radio Biafran is now the property of Naija Government.

Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by Almaiga: 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
Earlystar698:
must you add Nnamdi Kanu

Your Nnamdi Kanu is a Terrorist who has no balls. Na God go punish am for decieving all those Igbo youths that Died.

Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by Biingoo: 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
freedomforall30:
Nigeria government should hire me, I have a technology to jam Radio Biafra. Starting cost is $20 million per hr. It will require 50 hours minimum. The jamming process is long and detailed.
bad guy. I swear if you fit meet Buhari one on one him go pay you....Las Las no funding of budget till 2023 just to put an end to radio biafra

1 Like

Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by NairaMaster1(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
Almaiga:

There is nothing wrong with the actions of the Government. If you feel otherwise, you are free to approach the nearest Court.

Sorry for your Low IQ.

I said the radio is still working. That means the government should try harder to jam it.

I don't know what's wrong with some of you you on this platform.

So hostile to nothing. Poverty is actually a disease.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City / Sani Bello Wears NYSC Uniform At NYSC Camp (Photos) / Nigerians Fuss As Arab Guy Whose Account Many Mistake For NASS Tweets In Pidgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.