Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra (28095 Views)

Irate Youths Attempt To Take Over Radio Nigeria, Ibadan. Normalcy Restored / Presidential Panel Sells Seven-storey FRCN Lagos Building For N100m / Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by Biingoo: 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Sorry for your Low IQ.

I said the radio is still working. That means the government should try harder to jam it.

I don't know what's wrong with some of you you on this platform.

So hostile to nothing. Poverty is actually a disease.
That guy is a zombie!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by Leo81(m): 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hmmmmmm.....
But,I'm listening to radio Biafra right now.
Useless people with so much lies.

3 Likes

Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by fada190: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
nice
Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by NairaMaster1(m): 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
Biingoo:
That guy is a zombie!

Exactly
Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by Yankee101: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
technicallyrich:

biafrans are not only igbos.i m not igbo and yet i support biafra.
My question is why is it only ss and se resource use to finance the country.
Cant yorubas and northerners,contribute any thing.
Or is just wickedness to ruin ss and se.
And yet we suffer the most.
Come to ph and see yorubas working in top oil position while we the owners of the oil are suffering except those that want to carry gun.

Read about the groundout pyramids and cotton of the North and Cocoa of the West.

Oil was just discovered in the 1960s. Amalgamation of Nigeria was in 1914. Do you know what resources kept the region going from 1914 to the 1960s?

We had roads, schools, infrastructure, healthcare etc before oil was discovered. Where did the money to build them come from? Awolowo built schools and free education on cocoa. Cocoa house still stands to this day.

Do you wonder why there are more Igbos outside Igbo land than in Igbo land? They went after those resourceful places to prosper before oil. That's why great people like Jim Nwodo and Ojukwu where born in Hausaland not igboland.

Mind you I'm not Hausa. But I prefer sticking to facts.
Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by Earlystar698(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
Almaiga:

Your Nnamdi Kanu is a Terrorist who has no balls. Na God go punish am for decieving all those Igbo youths that Died.
you and stupidity is like this

Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by Almaiga: 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
Earlystar698:
you and stupidity is like this

Who be this lazy IPOB youth?

Re: FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra by ThugCheetah(m): 12:02am On Nov 11, 2018
our Amala gobbling skulls we're thoroughly pounded on this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission / FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City / Sani Bello Wears NYSC Uniform At NYSC Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.