Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Let No One Mess With Peter Obi. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let No One Mess With Peter Obi. (1860 Views)

With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP / Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let No One Mess With Peter Obi. by Boomark(m): 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
globemoney:

Yes, the shrink told me to continue making life miserable for Obi and his dumb supporters

And you think you are doing anything? Stop wasting your time. But anyway, you are free to waste your time jor. Focus on those that are killing people here and there. People like you who are in the grave would be regretting the mistake they made in 2015.

Stop decieving the northerners, you are safe where you are while they are being murdered on daily basis. It is not affecting you that is why you have no empathy, no feelings, no nothing.

To those that have died, if the hands of time can change, they would rather a looter than a killer.
Re: Let No One Mess With Peter Obi. by globemoney: 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
Boomark:

And you think you are doing anything? Stop wasting your time. But anyway, you are free to waste your time jor. Focus on those that are killing people here and there. People like you who are in the grave would be regretting the mistake they made in 2015.

Stop decieving the northerners, you are safe where you are while they are being murdered on daily basis. It is not affecting you that is why you have no empathy, no feelings, no nothing.

To those that have died, if the hands of time can change, they would rather a looter than a killer.
Is Atiku not also fulani and moslem like Buhari?
Re: Let No One Mess With Peter Obi. by Boomark(m): 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
globemoney:

Is Atiku not also fulani and moslem like Buhari?

And so what!?

Is T. A Orji not an Igbo like Sam Mbakwe? One builds the other disintegrates, both are igbos. Same goes with Atiku and Buhari.

You think I cloud my reasoning with religion and tribalism? I supported Buhari then cos anti-curruption campaign though I didn't vote but no more. This time I will vote.

We can't be talking about curruption or money while people's life are being wasted. Anybody choosing money over life can do ritual killing for money.
Re: Let No One Mess With Peter Obi. by CilicMarin: 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2018
[s]
Boomark:

And so what!?

Is T. A Orji not an Igbo like Sam Mbakwe? One builds the other disintegrates, both are igbos. Same goes with Atiku and Buhari.

You think I cloud my reasoning with religion and tribalism? I supported Buhari then cos anti-curruption campaign though I didn't vote but no more. This time I will vote.

We can't be talking about curruption or money while people's life are being wasted. Anybody choosing money over life can do ritual killing for money.
[/s]

Liar!

Only ipob will vote Atiku and his tribal VP grin grin

Re: Let No One Mess With Peter Obi. by Boomark(m): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

Liar!

Only ipob will vote Atiku and his tribal VP grin grin

You never mentioned anything about the killings I talked about and you are here shouting liar.

You people are very wicked and heartless. No empathy no nothing.

You are a witch and will vote Buhari to continue sucking the blood of innocent women and children who are being murdered in cold blood.

1 Like

Re: Let No One Mess With Peter Obi. by BeautifulMind2: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
CilicMarin:

Start with Chekwas Okorie, Victor Umeh, Umahi, Ekweremmadu, Obiano, Ngige, Andy Ubah etc.. grin
Chekwas Okorie and Andy Uba are nobody in Igbo politics, Victor Umeh and Dave Umahi, and Ekweremmadu are not against Peter, Ngige is Atiku man, when he was kidnapped by Chris Uba when he was governor, it was Atiku that rescued him, do your research and stop giving yourself false hope.
Re: Let No One Mess With Peter Obi. by maslong(m): 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
PureMe01:
bruv lets just give them a very realistic figure.the rest is a bonus
about 2.5 million pvc collected. so 1.5 million votes for Atiku/Obi is not impossible.

1 Like

Re: Let No One Mess With Peter Obi. by PureMe01: 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
maslong:

about 2.5 million pvc collected. so 1.5 million votes for Atiku/Obi is not impossible.
2.5 mil PVCs collected for anambra?tho i support obi & a strong atikulator,i doubt that figure bruv

1 Like

Re: Let No One Mess With Peter Obi. by slimghost(m): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
globemoney:

Yes, the shrink told me to continue making life miserable for Obi and his dumb supporters
Peter Obi doesn't know that a miserable hatefilled urchin like you exists. You are just hurting yourself kid.
Find something productive to do with your life.

1 Like

Re: Let No One Mess With Peter Obi. by globemoney: 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
slimghost:

Peter Obi doesn't know that a miserable hatefilled urchin like you exists. You are just hurting yourself kid.
Find something productive to do with your life.
Why are you worried about me hurting myself? How is it your business?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Secondus Liyel Imoke And Other PDP Stalwarts Worshipped In Dunamis Today / (Throw Back): My Secondary School Students Are Better Than UNIZIK Stds - Atiku / Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.