Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. (1856 Views)

Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) / Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family / PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives In Sokoto To Condole With Family Of Shehu Shagari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by contigiency(m): 4:32am On Mar 16, 2019
Please who knows the way about of Atiku Abubaka? Has he gone back to America? Or has his Twitter handle been shot down? I am disturbed to note that he is yet to condole with the families affected by the Lagos state collapsed building after several days now. We all know that he would have been the first to reach out to the affected families if the presidential election campaign was still on. What has changed? Was the Atiku that we knew before the election different from the real Atiku? Anyone with useful information should please assist to unravel this mystery.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by Ategberoson(m): 5:04am On Mar 16, 2019
Atiku is just like every other politicians. they only do show up and care when election is near, only pmb and obj is partially different in that kind of fayose adopted local politics

you won't still hear of many things from Atiku;

he won't goto farm again wearing his agbada

he won't congratulate any Nigeria artistes that win awards again

atiku don cast

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by Mynd44: 5:17am On Mar 16, 2019
As he is your president abi?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by crestedaguiyi: 6:03am On Mar 16, 2019
Mynd44:

He should keep up with the masses if truly he is for them.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by ellapius(f): 6:13am On Mar 16, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

becos you are paying him abi. Have u gone to visit them.have Ur mum and dad gone to visit them?

20 Likes

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by Emedu(m): 6:20am On Mar 16, 2019
When many Christians were praying for Atiku to emerge my prayer was that God give us a man that truly have good intentions for this country. I believe many things will still unfolds in due time to affirm that Atiku has no good intentions for this country.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by crestedaguiyi: 6:28am On Mar 16, 2019
ellapius:
becos you are paying him abi. Have u gone to visit them.have Ur mum and dad gone to visit them?

My mum and dad did not vie for the position of president, bringing them into this conversation is an insult to them and you wouldn't want me to insult yours.

You probably forgot how he was often responding to current events in the country via his social media handles before the election.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by mknigeriagreat: 6:29am On Mar 16, 2019
ellapius:

Why do you guys behave like untrained people. Simple discussion with different opinions has led you to start talking about the guy's mum and dad? What is it that this generation can't have a matured objective conversation without abuse and insults? It doesnt proove your point in but shows your level of reasoning. If you work for a multinational organizations where meetings are always tumbling on meetings and you are having a heated meeting will you start disrespecting the other person's family just to make a point? You guys should learn to behave better. Human beings will always have different opinions. Hiaaaaa.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by ellapius(f): 6:37am On Mar 16, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Why do you guys behave like untrained people. Simple discussion with different opinions has led you to start talking about the guy's mum and dad? What is it that this generation can't have a matured objective conversation without abuse and insults? It doesnt proove your point in but shows your level of reasoning. If you work for a multinational organizations where meetings are always tumbling on meetings and you are having a heated meeting will you start disrespecting the other person's family just to make a point? You guys should learn to behave better. Human beings will always have different opinions. Hiaaaaa.
if u work in a multi national cooperation would you bring ur beer parlour views there . And is Atiku not someone's father . Mr trained stop using Nigerian head to read my post ever again. If u can't understand it keep to Ur lane. I asked the OP a question he should answer it . Is he not a Nigerian? Why is Atiku more Nigerian than him. Has his parents gone.has his pastor or Alfa gone to see them. All this at questions he should answer .

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 16, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

working brain the guy no get...

Reasonable assessment to raise joor.... There should always be a good report of before and after from our politicians

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by ellapius(f): 6:42am On Mar 16, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

My mum and dad did not vie for the position of president, bringing them into this conversation is an insult to them and you wouldn't want me to insult yours.

You probably forgot how he was often responding to current events in the country via his social media handles before the election.
stop being sentimental Oga. Thank God Ur parents have not gone and same is Ur pastor or Alfa. Let me ask you my dear do u have to have vie for a position in Nigerian to be compassionate? Its a question I asked you remember atiku is someone's father too

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by Sakamaje: 6:42am On Mar 16, 2019
Atiku is just a typical Sakamaje/scammer like most politicians. I guess he's presently more concerned about 'reclaiming his mandate' so he has stopped reacting to situations like this the way he was doing before the elections.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by mknigeriagreat: 6:49am On Mar 16, 2019
ellapius:
if u work in a multi national cooperation would you bring ur beer parlour views there . And is Atiku not someone's father . Mr trained stop using Nigerian head to read my post ever again. If u can't understand it keep to Ur lane. I asked the OP a question he should answer it . Is he not a Nigerian? Why is Atiku more Nigerian than him. Has his parents gone.has his pastor or Alfa gone to see them. All this at questions he should answer .

So you as a Nigerian you use your Iraqi head to think abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by ellapius(f): 6:57am On Mar 16, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

So you as a Nigerian you use your Iraqi head to think abi?
Mr move forward

1 Like

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by mknigeriagreat: 6:59am On Mar 16, 2019
ellapius:
Mr move forward

You see yourself now? When you resort to insults and abuse and you are intelligently challenged you get boxed into a corner. Just grow up and make your generation proud of you. There is a reason for your existence in life boy. Fulfil destiny and be great.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by BMedia: 7:02am On Mar 16, 2019
ellapius:
stop being sentimental Oga. Thank God Ur parents have not gone and same is Ur pastor or Alfa. Let me ask you my dear do u have to have vie for a position in Nigerian to be compassionate? Its a question I asked you remember atiku is someone's father too

Atiku's hypocrisy is already clear to see, and that is what the OP was highlighting.

Bringing his parents into it is low and shows the lack of a superior argument.

Atiku was all over the place reacting to every national tragedy to gain political sympathy unlike anyone's parents or Alfa here, but now his voice is strangely missing after the elections despite the tragic loss of innocent lives, some of who might have voted for him. Thank God he lost.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by etrouble: 7:19am On Mar 16, 2019
Who is Atikuchukwu? He should go and console his fellow bisexuals in Cameroon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by sonature1: 7:19am On Mar 16, 2019
ellapius:

Stop defending the indefensible.

I thought that Atiku had changed. It's rather apparent that he has not.

I walked from Ojodu-Berger to Oregun to vote for him. Those who live in Lagos know how far that is. Yes, I did that because he was the best bet we had to ending the stupidity that Buhari is displaying in the name of leadership.

Atiku is corrupt and Buhari has no brain...I was stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Much as I voted for Atiku, that doesn't in any way mean I won't say it the way it is. I can understand that he's still bitter over his loss, but it doesn't stop him from sending a condolence message from his SM accounts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by BuhariAdvocate: 7:32am On Mar 16, 2019
The news not reach him yet.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by sammyj: 7:35am On Mar 16, 2019
Atiku is not government official so he is not obliged to do it. Left to me Atiku is irrelevant. shocked
Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by tesppidd: 7:35am On Mar 16, 2019
grin

But before and during the elections Atiku was condoling with everything "condolable."
Even the family of the GOAT that we killed for Christmas was not left out.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by Midastorch(m): 7:39am On Mar 16, 2019
Mynd44:

Was he your president when he consoled with people before now??

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by tesppidd: 7:40am On Mar 16, 2019
sammyj:
Atiku is not government official so he is obliged to do it. Left to me Atiku is irrelevant. shocked
What position in government was he occupying between December and February?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 16, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

don't mind the nitwit please. Though I never liked buhari I actually wanted atiku to win but of recent my eyes are open now to know atiku and PDP never meant well for this country. Specially that nnpc he wanted to sell I believe the spiritual world knew atiku would have destroyed this country.

All the politicians are the same

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by jojomario(m): 7:51am On Mar 16, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

it shows he is not for the masses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by contigiency(m): 7:56am On Mar 16, 2019
jojomario:
it shows he is not for the masses.

You can say that again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by sammyj: 7:56am On Mar 16, 2019
Sorry I meant he is not obliged to do it
tesppidd:
Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by contigiency(m): 7:57am On Mar 16, 2019
tesppidd:

You are the true son of your father.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by olagbola45(m): 8:01am On Mar 16, 2019
Mynd44:

But e can b d first to jump on twitter congratulating commiserating while u hail him den boom suddenly he is not d president again well done sir angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by Stalwert: 8:09am On Mar 16, 2019
The problem with pretence and deceit is that it cannot be sustained in the long run or should I say after elections?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by kayusely70(m): 8:24am On Mar 16, 2019
Everything about him, his associates and supporters are fake and dubious. Only God save us from their dubai strategies

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. by Ngtimes: 8:54am On Mar 16, 2019
atiku has done dat.. idiot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Amosun, Kalu And Four Others Defects To PDP / My Take On Atiku's Cameroonian Heritage / Senator Dino Melaye Twitter Shows Incoming Senators According To Political Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.