Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Make Your Husband Suffer! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Make Your Husband Suffer! (4214 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / "Forget Your Husband, He Is Mine" - Single Lady Tells Housewife / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Your Husband Suffer! by Flowers95: 9:12am On Nov 10, 2018
Have you ever bought a pair of shoes, that you saved up to get and was so excited to buy? The first time you wore it, you were filled with excitement and couldn’t get enough of it. However, the more you wore it, the less valuable it became and after a year of constant use it became practically useless to you. This is how men view sex with you.

To completely remove sex from the equation is not what I’m telling you young ladies to do. However, you must not give that man sex every time he wants it, the value of your sex decreases every single time you give it to him. Men will never tell you this, in fact they will tell you the more sex the better, however this is not how they think. You must make him yearn for it, tease him. If you’re married, having sex with your husband more than 3 times in a week without an issue, is disastrous. It will not be long before that man gets tired of you, this is just the reality. Deprive him, this is what he wants as long as it’s not excessive. Once a week or every two weeks is preferable. Men like to work for sex, because it’s rewarding for them. Even in marriage, you must have this mentality. Sex given to them freely is not valuable.

Young Wives in the house, stop texting or calling your hubby every minute of the day. If that man knows every single thing you do, your whereabouts, you become predictable and boring. Let that man wonder what you are doing, even in marriage. Men like thrill, confusion and unpredictable behaviour. As much as they tell you they don’t like it, they do.

All in all, use your feminine power to get the most out of marriage life. Good luck young ladies If you need advice on marital issues, feel free to send me a pm.

11 Likes

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by perfectcrown(f): 9:31am On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by perfectcrown(f): 9:33am On Nov 10, 2018
shocked shocked shocked What did i just read?! If you are a lady,pls when you get married do everything you've said...

Abi e bami gbo radarada!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Flowers95: 9:36am On Nov 10, 2018
I’ve been married for more than 10 years, I’m also a marriage counsellor. Those that can read in between the lines, will understand.
perfectcrown:
If you are a lady,pls when you get married do everything you've said. If it works for you,others that are gullible will follow suit.

Abi e bami gbo radarada!

12 Likes

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by selfwife(f): 9:42am On Nov 10, 2018
I agree with this text. that's why sex should not be the only thing that brought you together.

8 Likes

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Acidosis(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2018
Flowers95:
I’ve been married for more than 10 years, I’m also a marriage counsellor. Those that can read in between the lines, will understand.

So what's your advice for the married men madam marriage counsellor?

Men should deprive their wives and children of money? By going to bed hungry a few times in a week, the family will appreciate the value of food and money?

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Flowers95: 9:56am On Nov 10, 2018
Acidosis:

Men should deprive their wives of money and financial resources? By going to bed hungry a few times in a week, the wife will appreciate the value of money?
Absolutely not. Women and men are not the same, we do not get any thrill from chasing, teasing and unpredictable behaviour. In fact it’s the opposite for women, the more you cater to her needs, the more attached a woman will get.

9 Likes

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 10, 2018
grin

God please give Nigerian Men our own country.

We cannot share the same country with this Fish people.

Amen.

11 Likes

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 10, 2018
It's amazing how some set of people have come up with a 'picture perfect' lifestyle guide and would want the rest of us to accept it without raising an eyebrow.

It's ok, if it works for you. But trust me it's just a crude approach. A lot of things makes a man tired, our environment is number one.

Small kparoveh wey son of man dey use keep sane for this mad clime una still wan deprive am? Please stop eeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by perfectcrown(f): 10:42am On Nov 10, 2018
Flowers95:

Ooo,eku ise

Your job,your life!

2 Likes

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Chubhie: 11:57am On Nov 10, 2018
I don't like games and dramas. I'm too old for that.

8 Likes

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by NoToPile: 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hmm interesting thread
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by kepstone: 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2018
jesus.... christ. what d hell did i read. OP i disagree wit you n u are wrong. pls go ask God for forgiveness. stop misinforming ppl n generations, any person as a lady who runs wit this you are setting ur house fire by ur stupidity n foolishness. bible ultimate book on marriage says do not deny one another sex for any reason except during fasting n there should b agreement for dt btween ur wife n hubby... pls
pls unlearn this trash n learn something worthy... stop misinforming our young ladies... jesus.. help us what... i am leaving Nigeria chai what a mindset.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Newboss(m): 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
I only pity those thinking of getting married angry
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by thorpido(m): 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
Op is not married and if indeed she is,her husband has been placed under a spell by her.

Stop giving crappy advise here op.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
there should be more to a marriage than sex. if there's more to a marriage than sex, this wouldn't be an issue because you would both be occupied with other things in life other than sex that you would both want it by the time you get to the bedroom.

1 Like

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by crackhaus: 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
Flowers95:
Have you ever bought a pair of shoes, that you saved up to get and was so excited to buy? The first time you wore it, you were filled with excitement and couldn’t get enough of it. However, the more you wore it, the less valuable it became and after a year of constant use it became practically useless to you. This is how men view sex with you.

To completely remove sex from the equation is not what I’m telling you young ladies to do. However, you must not give that man sex every time he wants it, the value of your sex decreases every single time you give it to him. Men will never tell you this, in fact they will tell you the more sex the better, however this is not how they think. You must make him yearn for it, tease him. If you’re married, having sex with your husband more than 3 times in a week without an issue, is disastrous. It will not be long before that man gets tired of you, this is just the reality. Deprive him, this is what he wants as long as it’s not excessive. Once a week or every two weeks is preferable. Men like to work for sex, because it’s rewarding for them. Even in marriage, you must have this mentality. Sex given to them freely is not valuable.

Young Wives in the house, stop texting or calling your hubby every minute of the day. If that man knows every single thing you do, your whereabouts, you become predictable and boring. Let that man wonder what you are doing, even in marriage. Men like thrill, confusion and unpredictable behaviour. As much as they tell you they don’t like it, they do.

All in all, use your feminine power to get the most out of marriage life. Good luck young ladies If you need advice on marital issues, feel free to send me a pm.
Before you came up with this well written piece of horseshít, did you ask for the honest opinion of any man on the matter?

Then comparing sex to new shoes.. I mean, really? cheesy

You even put a stamp on your cluelessness in the last paragraph by surmising that sex (as in, your pu.ssy) is the "feminine power" you need to get the best out of marriage life, because you don't have brain.

And if it was someone who told you to prove it's not only sex (as in, your pu.ssy) you can add to a man's life, you would have taken it as an insult.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
crackhaus:

Before you came up with this well written piece of horseshít, did you ask for the honest opinion of any man on the matter?

You even put a stamp on your cluelessness in the last paragraph by surmising that sex (as in, your pu.ssy) is the "feminine power" you need to get the best out of marriage life, because you don't have brain.

And if it was someone who told you to prove it's not only sex (as in, your pu.ssy) you can add to a man's life, you would have taken it as an insult.

Who even take that moniker seriously ?

Read her past posts on romance section precisely and you'll realize that she's a dumb and shitty fellow.

I believe she make most of her posts to get attention.

1 Like

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by CAPSLOCKED: 12:08am On Nov 11, 2018
Elder0001:

Who even take that moniker seriously ?

Read her past posts on romance section precisely and you'll realize that she's a dumb and shitty fellow.
I believe she make most of her posts to get attention

I BELIEVE SHE DOESN'T DO IT FOR ATTENTION. SHE DOES IT CUS SHE'S DENSE, AND THAT'S ALL TO BE EXPECTED OF HER.

SHE'S A MARRIAGE COUNSELOR, SHE CLAIMS. MAYBE SHE COUNSEL MAD PEOPLE ALONE BECAUSE ANY MARRIAGE OF SANE COUPLES SHE INTERFERES WITH IS FAILURE BOUND.

crackhaus:

PEOPLE THAT THINK AND UNDERSTAND WITH THEIR VAGINAS LIKE THAT WOMAN HAVE NO VALUE. IT'S WRITTEN ALL OVER HER POSTS ON THIS SITE.

4 Likes

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Mobi47(m): 12:39am On Nov 11, 2018
I guess I know you from one so called blog and group. always using that 10 years fake cruel marriage to give stupid advice. anyways I know its only lunatic ladies that would even listen to your advise. I guess you are giving your husband headache. go and fix your marriage
...councillor my foot.
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Seahawk: 1:06am On Nov 11, 2018
OP your post doesn’t make sense at all.
If any man is thinking the way you described , he’s a child and should still stay single until he’s ready to live a life that’s devoid of games.
This is crappy advice and I hope ladies looking for marriage advice regarding sex won’t take it seriously.
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Seahawk: 1:06am On Nov 11, 2018
So money = sex?
Acidosis:

Men should deprive their wives and children of money? By going to bed hungry a few times in a week, the family will appreciate the value of food and money?
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by UmmuFareed: 2:19am On Nov 11, 2018
Flowers95:
Just because it works for you doesn't mean it would work for everyone.

If you deprive your man of sex and if he happens to be the impatient type he will get it elsewhere, which might likely leads to marital problem. Even those that ain't sex-deprived still get tempted to have extra marital affair how much more a deprived man.
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by yvelchstores(f): 6:12am On Nov 11, 2018
Reading through the comments, I am glad people are condemning the post.
That advise is from the deepest part of hell.
Young lady reading this, pay no attention to that evil advise for Ur own good. That's not scriptural but reeks of pride and arrogance laced with selfishness. U don't want to take that path.

2 Likes

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Acidosis(m): 7:18am On Nov 11, 2018
Flowers95:
Absolutely not. Women and men are not the same, we do get get any thrill from chasing, teasing and unpredictable behaviour. In fact it’s the opposite for women, the more you cater to her needs, the more attached a woman will get.

please google relative deprivation theory and 'egoistic relative deprivation'.

As far as s£x remains a cheap and widespread phenomenon, your theory cannot work in many families.

I guess you married a virgin man with no experience and little exposure, it's also very likely you married an introvert. What you're doing is simply punishing an innocent man, making him beg for what boys less than his age get freely for a sachet of Indomitable noodles and egg.

2 Likes

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Acidosis(m): 7:23am On Nov 11, 2018
Seahawk:
So money = sex?
No, but serve complimentary roles. You even need money to have safe sex.
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by frozen70(f): 7:49am On Nov 11, 2018
Flowers95:

True talk, the more you give them sex,
the more they think that's the only thing you have to offer

Be proud of your self, don't just give in any time they request for it

Keep them in suspense, it's your treasure protect it

After all they are the one that gets turned on, more than the women

Let them yawn and hungry for it,

nay you get am,
take am do shakara for them

1 Like

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Mizwisdom(f): 7:52am On Nov 11, 2018
Acidosis:

Oga, some men are already depriving their families of money, some squander their money in beer palor, they don't even give their wives adequate upkeep, some don't have reliable source of income to care for their family's financial needs

2 Likes

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Flowers95: 7:55am On Nov 11, 2018
UmmuFareed:

Just because it works for you doesn't mean it would work for everyone.

If you deprive your man of sex and if he happens to be the impatient type he will get it elsewhere, which might likely leads to marital problem. Even those that ain't sex-deprived still get tempted to have extra marital affair how much more a deprived man.
If your husband cannot wait a few days to have sex, then that man is not your husband, he’s public property. Men of this generation will still say sex is cheap and useless, but cannot wait a few days without it. Walking contradictions might I say.

2 Likes

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by divinelove(m): 8:00am On Nov 11, 2018
Acidosis:

Spot on grin grin

More like a man should not provide for his family all the time it makes the man boring and predictable.

Kids parading themselves as marriage counselor grin

1 Like

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Flowers95: 8:01am On Nov 11, 2018
All men think like this, subconsciously but they will never tell you madam. Some are not consciously aware that they think like this, but this is the ultimate truth. Well most women detest my advice, but as the years go by, they come back to me and thank me. People believe after marriage is where the game, effort and seduction stops, this is a huuugee lie my sister. That is even where it begins my dear, and that’s why most of you women in this generation can not even manage your homes for up to two years without constant conflict. It is well my dear, I don’t not do my job for no reason.
Seahawk:
OP your post doesn’t make sense at all.
If any man is thinking the way you described , he’s a child and should still stay single until he’s ready to live a life that’s devoid of games.
This is crappy advice and I hope ladies looking for marriage advice regarding sex won’t take it seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Flowers95: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2018
Men psychologically are not the same as women. Unpredictable behaviour drives women away, women like to feel secure, wanted and safe. For men, it’s more fulfilling to chase, hunt and be seduced. Even after marriage, this must continue, not excessively but it must be there. I’ve been doing my job for years , I know what I am talking about sir.
divinelove:

Spot on grin grin

More like a man should not provide for his family all the time it makes the man boring and predictable.

Kids parading themselves as marriage counselor grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? / How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? / How Women Enable Patriarchy In The Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.