Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Make Your Husband Suffer! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Make Your Husband Suffer! (4209 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / "Forget Your Husband, He Is Mine" - Single Lady Tells Housewife / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by divinelove(m): 8:08am On Nov 11, 2018
author=Flowers95 post=72839102]Have you ever bought a pair of shoes, that you saved up to get and was so excited to buy? The first time you wore it, you were filled with excitement and couldn’t get enough of it. However, the more you wore it, the less valuable it became and after a year of constant use it became practically useless to you. This is how men view sex with you.

To completely remove sex from the equation is not what I’m telling you young ladies to do. However, you must not give that man sex every time he wants it, the value of your sex decreases every single time you give it to him. Men will never tell you this, in fact they will tell you the more sex the better, however this is not how they think. You must make him yearn for it, tease him. If you’re married, having sex with your husband more than 3 times in a week without an issue, is disastrous. It will not be long before that man gets tired of you, this is just the reality. Deprive him, this is what he wants as long as it’s not excessive. Once a week or every two weeks is preferable. Men like to work for sex, because it’s rewarding for them. Even in marriage, you must have this mentality. Sex given to them freely is not valuable.

Young Wives in the house, stop texting or calling your hubby every minute of the day. If that man knows every single thing you do, your whereabouts, you become predictable and boring. Let that man wonder what you are doing, even in marriage. Men like thrill, confusion and unpredictable behaviour. As much as they tell you they don’t like it, they do.

All in all, use your feminine power to get the most out of marriage life. Good luck young ladies If you need advice on marital issues, feel free to send me a pm.[/quote]

Madam once u are married your body belongs to your husband and he can browse anything he wants, as long as a husband provides for the family the wife must submit to him. This is for Godly marriage Sha.

All these bullshit u wrote up there is for a husband that does not provide for his family or may be boyfriend - girlfriend relationship.

It's like saying men should not provide for their family all the time because it makes them predictable n boring. That's nonsense now. A man's sexual needs varies from a man to a man and must be satisfied by the wife, there is no general formula for it. For me sex twice a week is okay but another man might want it daily.
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by divinelove(m): 8:18am On Nov 11, 2018
Flowers95:
Men psychologically are not the same as women. Unpredictable behaviour drives women away, women like to feel secure, wanted and safe. For men, it’s more fulfilling to chase, hunt and be seduced. Even after marriage, this must continue, not excessively but it must be there. I’ve been doing my job for years , I know what I am talking about sir.

Madam in Godly marriage once you are married your body belongs to your husband and he can browse anytime he wants. The role of a husband is to provide for the family once he does that the wife must submit to him by giving her body anytime he wants.

Having said this husband and wife should agree on how often they will want sex which of course most men will even get tired after like 5yrs when the woman don born 3 children as her body will be fatty and less attractive.

Most men married for over 5 yrs have sex less than once a week bc sex appeal of a woman body will decline drastically after 3 kids - fatty body n loose hole.

Don't push your man away by depriving him sex it's an advice from the pit of hell that will backfire. Men don't just want sex they need it like food n oxygen lol
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Flowers95: 8:18am On Nov 11, 2018
crackhaus:

Before you came up with this well written piece of horseshít, did you ask for the honest opinion of any man on the matter?

Then comparing sex to new shoes.. I mean, really? cheesy

You even put a stamp on your cluelessness in the last paragraph by surmising that sex (as in, your pu.ssy) is the "feminine power" you need to get the best out of marriage life, because you don't have brain.

And if it was someone who told you to prove it's not only sex (as in, your pu.ssy) you can add to a man's life, you would have taken it as an insult.
These insults young man come from a place of immaturity and confusion. If you do not agree with my post, that’s fine but I will not tolerate any insults from you. It is very clear that most young men are walking contradictions not understanding what they want. Sex is not a big deal, yet time and time again men equate sex with money, and chase the act of it, more than anything.

Remove sex from the equation and most men of this generation will not date any woman. Even if the woman has everything to offer. Love, emotional support, providing capabilities and so. Men are wired to crave and put importance on sex, that’s why sex sells. I’ve seen men who have gotten married to have “free” sex, so what are we talking about here young man? It is welll.

3 Likes

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by YourCoffin: 8:24am On Nov 11, 2018
That is why it's better to buy a sex doll than to get married...
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Flowers95: 8:30am On Nov 11, 2018
divinelove:

Madam in Godly marriage once you are married your body belongs to your husband and he can browse anytime he wants. The role of a husband is to provide for the family once he does that the wife must submit to him by giving her body anytime he wants.

Having said this husband and wife should agree on how often they will want sex which of course most men will even get tired after like 5yrs when the woman don born 3 children as her body will be fatty and less attractive.

Most men married for over 5 yrs have sex less than once a week bc sex appeal of a woman body will decline drastically after 3 kids
Although this may be true , this is also a lie my dear. The man is simply tired of having sex with his woman. He is bored and he wants something new, something exciting and thrilling. Even if after three kids the body is still intact, the sex life may still be terrible. This is because women have the mentality of giving a man sex whenever he wishes, he doesn’t crave for it, the wife is not seductive, some women belive they are too “old” for games, they are lazy to stimulate the minds of their husbands, or they believe they are married so all this extra things are unnecessary. Cheating with men, it’s more psychological than anything more than physical. When you see some of the girls that these men cheat with, they look worse than wife. It’s the mental stimulation that drives them to look outside, the thrill and excitement that their wives are not giving to them. There’s so many aspects to marriage. So my dear, try to understand.

3 Likes

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Flowers95: 8:36am On Nov 11, 2018
divinelove:

Men don't just want sex they need it like food n oxygen lol
crackhaus this your fellow brother admitting that sex is of high importance and value to men. So my brother, if you do not know how your male anatomy works, I will educate you sir. I’ve had some young men around me, admitting that they married a woman because her sex was mind blowing, what are we saying here. I deal with reality, not with what people want to hear.
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by divinelove(m): 8:55am On Nov 11, 2018
Flowers95:
Although this may be true , this is also a lie my dear. The man is simply tired of having sex with his woman. He is bored and he wants something new, something exciting and thrilling. Even if after three kids the body is still intact, the sex life may still be terrible. This is because women have the mentality of giving a man sex whenever he wishes, he doesn’t crave for it, the wife is not seductive, some women belive they are too “old” for games, they are lazy to stimulate the minds of their husbands, or they believe they are married so all this extra things are unnecessary. Cheating with men, it’s more psychological than anything more than physical. When you see some of the girls that these men cheat with, they look worse than wife. It’s the mental stimulation that drives them to look outside, the thrill and excitement that their wives are not giving to them. There’s so many aspects to marriage. So my dear, try to understand.

I am not saying you should not take care of your body and be sexy for your husband no no every woman should do that if dress well, be neat, make your hair and do everything to be attractive to your husband yes u are right on this one BUT

Once your husband comes for sex give it to him completely don't deprive him at all it will mess your efforts to be attractive up. You are a wife not a drama queen grin

Let me be frank with you any woman that the husband still disturbs for sex after having 3 or 4 children say 7 years of marriage (when she already has loose pussy and fatty unattractive body) must be a lucky queen.

At that time na women dey beg for sex, then when u now bring drama into it then u are done. Some men can do it 3 times or less a month at this stage. Sex is over rated joor

1 Like

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Flowers95: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2018
divinelove:

I am not saying you should not take care of your body and be sexy for your husband no no every woman should do that if dress well, be neat, make your hair and do everything to be attractive to your husband yes u are right on this one BUT

Once your husband comes for sex give it to him completely don't deprive him at all it will mess your efforts to be attractive up. You are a wife not a drama queen grin

Let me be frank with you any woman that the husband still disturbs for sex after having 3 or 4 children say 7 years of marriage (when she already has loose pussy and fatty unattractive body) must be a lucky queen.

At that time na women dey beg for sex, then when u now bring drama into it then u are done. Some men can do it 3 times or less a month at this stage. Sex is over rated joor
Sir, everything that I wrote it seems you do not understand. You do not have to be a “queen” for your husband to stay in your matrimonial home. It’s about picking the right target as your husband, seduction and mentally stimulating that man. I’ve been with my husband for 10 + years and that man worships me. The best decision I made was marrying a man 15 years older, I will always be the best, atrractive and young woman he can get in his eyes. Right from when I was 23, I’ve had that man wrapped around my web, some call it juju and I call it common sense. Well It is well, I do not need to let everything out here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4426699/relationship-advice-young-women Click for more info.
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Ishilove: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2018
perfectcrown:
shocked shocked shocked What did i just read?! If you are a lady,pls when you get married do everything you've said...

Abi e bami gbo radarada!
O ma yomi lenu ke shocked
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Seahawk: 11:00am On Nov 11, 2018
Well what if the woman has her own money? Can she then apply the OPs advice since she doesn’t need to be provided for?
That the fallacy of that equation. Because it’s assuming that the woman makes love to her husband in exchange for his provision.

Anyway I don’t want to veer too much off topic but just wanted to point that out
Acidosis:

No, but serve complimentary roles. You even need money to have safe sex.

1 Like

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by crackhaus: 11:02am On Nov 11, 2018
Flowers95:
These insults young man come from a place of immaturity and confusion. If you do not agree with my post, that’s fine but I will not tolerate any insults from you. It is very clear that most young men are walking contradictions not understanding what they want. Sex is not a big deal, yet time and time again men equate sex with money, and chase the act of it, more than anything.

Remove sex from the equation and most men of this generation will not date any woman. Even if the woman has everything to offer. Love, emotional support, nurturing capabilities and so. Men are wired to crave and put importance on sex, that’s why sex sells. I’ve seen men who have gotten married to have “free” sex, so what are we talking about here young man? It is welll.
My friend shut your mouth.

Who is arguing with you about if men desire/crave sex or not? The conversation here is about you believing that withholding sex and playing mind games with a man is what will increase your value around him.
Why not focus on that conversation and defend this moronic thought-process which you erroneously mask as "years of experience'.

2 Likes

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Seahawk: 11:14am On Nov 11, 2018
Flowers95:
All men think like this, subconsciously but they will never tell you madam.

personal opinion stated as fact with no evidence to back it up. Impossible to back up with evidence because you haven’t met all men. So I’m not going to respond to this part

Some are not consciously aware that they think like this, but this is the ultimate truth. Well most women detest my advice, but as the years go by, they come back to me and thank me.

well good for you.

People believe after marriage is where the game, effort and seduction stops, this is a huuugee lie my sister. That is even where it begins my dear,
I don’t believe effort and seduction stops after marriage. And I don’t anyone here has said otherwise. Seduction and making good effort to still be attractive after marriage has nothing to do with mind games and making the man to suffer like you’re encouraging. All that can be done in a healthy way. There’s no one size fits all.

and that’s why most of you women in this generation can not even manage your homes for up to two years without constant conflict. It is well my dear, I don’t not do my job for no reason.

(Insert long eye roll) we women of this generation versus you woman of what generation? This is why I don’t do NL debates anymore. It hasn’t even taken one post in response to me for you to become high handed and condescending. Maybe we should talk about my job too and how it makes me automatically more knowledgeable than you. No?

I’ll tell you one thing though, you’re still in business doing this marriage counseling thing because some people do indeed take your advice. And they end up in marital troubles hence they need a counselor. Bingo. Creating your own market. You’re a smart one.
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by crackhaus: 11:21am On Nov 11, 2018
Flowers95:
crackhaus this your fellow brother admitting that sex is of high importance and value to men. So my brother, if you do not know how your male anatomy works, I will educate you sir. I’ve had some young men around me, admitting that they married a woman because her sex was mind blowing, what are we saying here. I deal with reality, not with what people want to hear.
You seem like you have a piece of wood stuck in your windpipe. Who told you sex is not of high importance to men? cheesy

You know sex is of high importance to men (which I never denied) and yet in your twisted mind, it's the reverse psychology of "withholding sex" you choose to employ to make you more desirable.

Honestly, I don't believe your breasts are even fully formed yet for you to be reasoning like this. The last time I heard something like this from a girl, it was in my first two years in uni. You're probably an adolescent masquerading as a marriage councilor who has been married for 15 years.
Where's your office located by the way, are you registered with the CAC?
You just go online to type opinions you pulled out from your ar.se.
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Flowers95: 11:43am On Nov 11, 2018
That’s exactly the point. What did you learn in economicss, when a commodity is scare, the demand for it is higher. I don’t have the energy to go back and forth.
crackhaus:

You seem like you have a piece of wood stuck in your windpipe. Who told you sex is not of high importance to men? cheesy

You know sex is of high importance to men (which I never denied) and yet in your twisted mind, it's the reverse psychology of "withholding sex" you choose to employ to make you more desirable.

Honestly, I don't believe your breasts are even fully formed yet for you to be reasoning like this. The last time I heard something like this from a girl, it was in my first two years in uni. You're probably an adolescent masquerading as a marriage councilor who has been married for 15 years.
Where's your office located by the way, are you registered with the CAC?
You just go online to type opinions you pulled out from your ar.se.

2 Likes

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Flowers95: 11:45am On Nov 11, 2018
Resulting to insults will not make your argument strong. I’ve defended my argument with my initial post, if you do not understand that then please exit this thread.
crackhaus:

My friend shut your mouth.

Who is arguing with you about if men desire/crave sex or not? The conversation here is about you believing that withholding sex and playing mind games with a man is what will increase your value around him.
Why not focus on that conversation and defend this moronic thought-process which you erroneously mask as "years of experience'.

2 Likes

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 11, 2018
divinelove:

author=Flowers95 post=72839102]Have you ever bought a pair of shoes, that you saved up to get and was so excited to buy? The first time you wore it, you were filled with excitement and couldn’t get enough of it. However, the more you wore it, the less valuable it became and after a year of constant use it became practically useless to you. This is how men view sex with you.

To completely remove sex from the equation is not what I’m telling you young ladies to do. However, you must not give that man sex every time he wants it, the value of your sex decreases every single time you give it to him. Men will never tell you this, in fact they will tell you the more sex the better, however this is not how they think. You must make him yearn for it, tease him. If you’re married, having sex with your husband more than 3 times in a week without an issue, is disastrous. It will not be long before that man gets tired of you, this is just the reality. Deprive him, this is what he wants as long as it’s not excessive. Once a week or every two weeks is preferable. Men like to work for sex, because it’s rewarding for them. Even in marriage, you must have this mentality. Sex given to them freely is not valuable.

Young Wives in the house, stop texting or calling your hubby every minute of the day. If that man knows every single thing you do, your whereabouts, you become predictable and boring. Let that man wonder what you are doing, even in marriage. Men like thrill, confusion and unpredictable behaviour. As much as they tell you they don’t like it, they do.

All in all, use your feminine power to get the most out of marriage life. Good luck young ladies If you need advice on marital issues, feel free to send me a pm.

Madam once u are married your body belongs to your husband and he can browse anything he wants, as long as a husband provides for the family the wife must submit to him. This is for Godly marriage Sha.

All these bullshit u wrote up there is for a husband that does not provide for his family or may be boyfriend - girlfriend relationship.

It's like saying men should not provide for their family all the time because it makes them predictable n boring. That's nonsense now. A man's sexual needs varies from a man to a man and must be satisfied by the wife, there is no general formula for it. For me sex twice a week is okay but another man might want it daily.

Patriarchy rearing it's head again.

Even in marriage a woman's body belongs to her that's why there's something called "marital rape". Well I don't blame you ,in Africa especially Nigeria there's nothing like marital rape because when men pay bride price they assume they've paid for everything about the woman including sex ,I don't blame you.

Just take this mentality to USA and see if you'll last up to 2years before getting locked up.

2 Likes

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Biglittlelois(f): 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
Flowers95:
Have you ever bought a pair of shoes, that you saved up to get and was so excited to buy? The first time you wore it, you were filled with excitement and couldn’t get enough of it. However, the more you wore it, the less valuable it became and after a year of constant use it became practically useless to you. This is how men view sex with you.

All in all, use your feminine power to get the most out of marriage life. Good luck young ladies If you need advice on marital issues, feel free to send me a pm.

Wow, this is quite educative
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by crackhaus: 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
Flowers95:
Resulting to insults will not make your argument strong. I’ve defended my argument with my initial post, if you do not understand that then please exit this thread.
I understand you don't know what you're typing, this is what I understand.

1 Like

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by yvesboss(m): 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ma’am in my opinion, you just succeeded in pushing the husbands of these young innocent ladies to the waiting arms of the university girls who wouldn’t deprive them of that attention
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Flowers95: 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
If your husband cannot withstand waiting a few days or being teased he was never your husband in the first place, he’s public property. That’s just an excuse young man.
yvesboss:
Ma’am in my opinion, you just succeeded in pushing the husbands of these young innocent ladies to the waiting arms of the university girls who wouldn’t deprive them of that attention

3 Likes

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Flowers95: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
Okay, also understand that your opinion is invalid. Good day.
crackhaus:

I understand you don't know what you're typing, this is what I understand.

1 Like

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by divinelove(m): 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Elder0001:

Patriarchy rearing it's head again.

Even in marriage a woman's body belongs to her that's why there's something called "marital rape". Well I don't blame you ,in Africa especially Nigeria there's nothing like marital rape because when men pay bride price they assume they've paid for everything about the woman including sex ,I don't blame you.

Just take this mentality to USA and see if you'll last up to 2years before getting locked up.

We are talking about Godly marriage not the demonic marriage you know. Marriage as described in the holy and perfect Bible.

Bible is the reference and standard for marriage that's why Christians must marry only Christians.

USA is not my standard for marriage never

1 Like

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
op it's not u n this ur useless advice I pity. it's the foolish ones who will not take a critical look at this advice and assess whether it will work for them or not. not all men are the same. the moment u deny a proud man of sex he will ask himself how he can stoop so low to beg a woman h married for sex and then go outside for it. don't destroy marriages with this your generalised advice. ladies study your man before u pick up any poo on social media. that's why u have a brain. use it.
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by yvesboss(m): 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
Flowers95:
If your husband cannot withstand waiting a few days or being teased he was never your husband in the first place, he’s public property. That’s just an excuse young man.

If it worked for you fine but please you are deceiving people here. That philosophy of yours isn’t what marriage is about.
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by generationz(f): 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
Flowers95:
If your husband cannot wait a few days to have sex, then that man is not your husband, he’s public property. Men of this generation will still say sex is cheap and useless, but cannot wait a few days without it. Walking contradictions might I say.

just pray your husband doesn't fall into the hands of a desperate slay queen

she will not only deprive you of his money , you will be the one begging him to touch you.

You must have married a prude or unexposed man.

lucky you

1 Like

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Biglittlelois(f): 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
OneSentence:
op it's not u n this ur useless advice I pity. it's the foolish ones who will not take a critical look at this advice and assess whether it will work for them or not. not all men are the same. the moment u deny a proud man of sex he will ask himself how he can stoop so low to beg a woman h married for sex and then go outside for it. don't destroy marriages with this your generalised advice. ladies study your man before u pick up any poo on social media. that's why u have a brain. use it.

Not every woman will take her advise obviously except for those who knows what works for them, any man that feels begging his wife is demeaning and degrading has a very big problem, not having sex when he wants it doesnt mean he should cheat, if he does, it means he has always wanted to cheat.

1 Like

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Benito8998(m): 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
Flowers95:
Have you ever bought a pair of shoes, that you saved up to get and was so excited to buy? The first time you wore it, you were filled with excitement and couldn’t get enough of it. However, the more you wore it, the less valuable it became and after a year of constant use it became practically useless to you. This is how men view sex with you.

Ur nothing but a home breaker posing as a marriage advisor. You are that type that holds her family tight but come to social media to decieve gullible female folks. Woe to any lady who will yeild to ur demonic advise.
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by crackhaus: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
Flowers95:
That’s exactly the point. What did you learn in economicss, when a commodity is scare, the demand for it is higher. I don’t have the energy to go back and forth.
Relationship between a man and his wife is now operated based on the principles of economics.

See your head.

1 Like

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Not every woman will take her advise obviously except for those who knows what works for them, any man that feels begging his wife is demeaning and degrading has a very big problem, not having sex when he wants it doesnt mean he should cheat, if he does, it means he has always wanted to cheat.
begging is relative...if she makes me beg romantically that's awesome but if I have to beg out of desperation that's something else...
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Biglittlelois(f): 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
OneSentence:

begging is relative...if she makes me beg romantically that's awesome but if I have to beg out of desperation that's something else...

And then what, if it's out of desperation and she still refuses, you'll go cheat or what?? this is where patience sets in.

2 Likes

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
Biglittlelois:

And then what, if it's out of desperation and she still refuses, you'll go cheat or what?? this is where patience sets in.
Jeez!!! I have no plan to cheat. it's just demeaning to make ur man stoop so low to beg desperately for sex. I won't do that...it's like a man making a woman beg for attention or love or care or even sex...it's demeaning

1 Like

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Flowers95: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
crackhaus:

Relationship between a man and his wife is now operated based on the principles of economics.

See your head.
principles of economics used in every aspect of your life sir. Good day!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mom Snaps Photo Of Baby Eating Sand, 8 Years Later, His Fame Saves Dad! / Sex With My Boobilicious Maid / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.