Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

Make Your Husband Suffer! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Make Your Husband Suffer! (4393 Views)

What To Do When Your Husband Is Losing Interest In Love Making... / "Forget Your Husband, He Is Mine" - Single Lady Tells Housewife / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by crackhaus: 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
Flowers95:
principles of economics used in every aspect of your life sir. Good day!
Principles of economics used when it comes to human emotions? cheesy

Where are you from please?
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Jman06(m): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
I kind of agree with you to some extent. But, always try to make the sexx memorable for him whenever you have it because that's what would keep him yearning for it. You can't be so boring in bed and still expect the man not to look outside.

1 Like

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by ImaIma1(f): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
God created marriage and this advice doesn't align with God's idea about marriage.

This kind of advice can make a marriage breakup. You should avoid giving these general advice... telling women to deprive their husbands of sex. As a counselor, you should tailor your counseling/advice to individuals or couples as it suits them.

It cannot be a one advice suits all madam

3 Likes

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Acidosis(m): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Oga, some men are already depriving their families of money, some squander their money in beer palor, they don't even give their wives adequate upkeep, some don't have reliable source of income to care for their family's financial needs

Irresponsible men that takes pleasure in wasting away in beer parlours while wifey and kids barely feed well at home are irresponsible.

I don't even see the need in deliberately starving a beer parlour addict. Starve or not, these ones will always find one I neva chop chick outside.
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Ivanmykel(f): 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
Your advice, your life, your problem. Ama give it to him any freaking way and style he so desires, it's new everyday. Enjoyment at both ends, 3years down, 100 more years...

3 Likes

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by UmmuFareed: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
Flowers95:
If your husband cannot wait a few days to have sex, then that man is not your husband, he’s public property. Men of this generation will still say sex is cheap and useless, but cannot wait a few days without it. Walking contradictions might I say.
For a self-proclaimed 'relationship counsellor', I am quite disappointed at your response. Is this what you tell your clients? Resorting to insults to drive home your point?? So if one of your client with a high libido comes to you for advice you'd call him/her a public property because their problem doesn't fall under your own category of norm. What about seeing things from other people's perspective? If you're this close minded, trying to force your opinion down other peoples throat just because 'your' laid down rule works for you then you're not fit to be a counsellor.
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by imustsaymymindo: 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
Wonderful advice especially for couples looking for the fruit of the womb.

Deprive him of sex everytime except after ovulation.
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Alennsar(f): 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
UmmuFareed:

Just because it works for you doesn't mean it would work for everyone.

If you deprive your man of sex and if he happens to be the impatient type he will get it elsewhere, which might likely leads to marital problem. Even those that ain't sex-deprived still get tempted to have extra marital affair how much more a deprived man.

I think she's a frustrated divorcée. she should go and get a life.
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by pryme(m): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ivanmykel:
Your advice, your life, your problem. Ama give it to him any freaking way and style he so desires, it's new everyday. Enjoyment at both ends, 3years down, 100 more years...

The Op doesn't know to some men sex with a love one is like the first time every time.

Speaking from experience.
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by pryme(m): 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
Flowers95:
principles of economics used in every aspect of your life sir. Good day!

Just say you want to use your Puuvsy to control your husband, a strategy that will work to great effect on Puuvsy n*ggas - not a real man.

You don't want to let a man know you can control him with your Puuvsy, thats the time he will let you know you are irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Ivanmykel(f): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
pryme:

The Op doesn't know to some men sex with a love one is like the first time every time.

Speaking from experience.

She doesn't have an idea
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Flowers95: 8:46am On Nov 12, 2018
My dear if you’re listening to what these men are telling you, you’re on your own. These men w say a lot of things that do not correlate with their actions. It is well.
Ivanmykel:

She doesn't have an idea

1 Like

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Flowers95: 8:48am On Nov 12, 2018
I have nothing to hide i’ve been married for 10+ years, blessed with two children. Divorce is not something I believe in, but if that lie makes you feel better, then so be it.
Alennsar:

I think she's a frustrated divorcée. she should go and get a life.
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Ivanmykel(f): 9:13am On Nov 12, 2018
Flowers95:
My dear if you’re listening to what these men are telling you, you’re on your own. These men w say a lot of things that do not correlate with their actions. It is well.

Sorry, I'm not on my own. I have a beautiful family.
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Flowers95: 9:29am On Nov 12, 2018
Congrats dear. Let’s hope you make it to the 10 year mark successfully as it’s not easy.
Ivanmykel:

Sorry, I'm not on my own. I have a beautiful family.

1 Like

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Ivanmykel(f): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2018
Flowers95:
Congrats dear. Let’s hope you make it to the 10 year mark successfully as it’s not easy.

You are sick and really need to see a shrink.
Don't quote me again, I'll just pretend you don't exist on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by jeff1607(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2018
frozen70:

True talk, the more you give them sex,
the more they think that's the only thing you have to offer

Be proud of your self, don't just give in any time they request for it

Keep them in suspense, it's your treasure protect it

After all they are the one that gets turned on, more than the women

Let them yawn and hungry for it,

nay you get am,
take am do shakara for them

do you know how to fix things in the house?

life hacks?

improvising

exploiting a weakness and turn it to strength

do you know how keep your man from spending money but instead make him save more than what he spends?

a lady has more to offer

you think sex is food ?

I have seen ladies listen to a generator and tell you what needs to be fixed or changed

1 Like

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by belcom10(m): 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
These words are very correct.
Some may not understand what the writer actually mean but that's just the true.
Some women will say ,my husband ,i must do every thing to satisfy him.This is a silence trick that men want but no overdo o.

Flowers95:
Have you ever bought a pair of shoes, that you saved up to get and was so excited to buy? The first time you wore it, you were filled with excitement and couldn’t get enough of it. However, the more you wore it, the less valuable it became and after a year of constant use it became practically useless to you. This is how men view sex with you.

To completely remove sex from the equation is not what I’m telling you young ladies to do. However, you must not give that man sex every time he wants it, the value of your sex decreases every single time you give it to him. Men will never tell you this, in fact they will tell you the more sex the better, however this is not how they think. You must make him yearn for it, tease him. If you’re married, having sex with your husband more than 3 times in a week without an issue, is disastrous. It will not be long before that man gets tired of you, this is just the reality. Deprive him, this is what he wants as long as it’s not excessive. Once a week or every two weeks is preferable. Men like to work for sex, because it’s rewarding for them. Even in marriage, you must have this mentality. Sex given to them freely is not valuable.

Young Wives in the house, stop texting or calling your hubby every minute of the day. If that man knows every single thing you do, your whereabouts, you become predictable and boring. Let that man wonder what you are doing, even in marriage. Men like thrill, confusion and unpredictable behaviour. As much as they tell you they don’t like it, they do.

All in all, use your feminine power to get the most out of marriage life. Good luck young ladies If you need advice on marital issues, feel free to send me a pm.

2 Likes

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Aremu01(m): 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
I hope my fiance never sees this
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by bukatyne(f): 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
belcom10:
These words are very correct.
Some may not understand what the writer actually mean but that's just the true.
Some women will say ,my husband ,i must do every thing to satisfy him.This is a silence trick that men want but no overdo o.

How long have you been married?
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by NoToPile: 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
I wonder why the personal attacks on the OP, I dont agree with her but that is me, she has stated her opinion nobody has to agree with it.

At least I now know someone has this view on issues like this.

Is it that people are allergic to different views or what

1 Like

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by belcom10(m): 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
Not married yet.

bukatyne:

Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 13, 2018
bukatyne:

You still haven't realize nairaland isn't reality and doesn't portray one's personality?
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by superman1073: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
Flowers95:
Have you ever bought a pair of shoes, that you saved up to get and was so excited to buy? The first time you wore it, you were filled with excitement and couldn’t get enough of it. However, the more you wore it, the less valuable it became and after a year of constant use it became practically useless to you. This is how men view sex with you.

To completely remove sex from the equation is not what I’m telling you young ladies to do. However, you must not give that man sex every time he wants it, the value of your sex decreases every single time you give it to him. Men will never tell you this, in fact they will tell you the more sex the better, however this is not how they think. You must make him yearn for it, tease him. If you’re married, having sex with your husband more than 3 times in a week without an issue, is disastrous. It will not be long before that man gets tired of you, this is just the reality. Deprive him, this is what he wants as long as it’s not excessive. Once a week or every two weeks is preferable. Men like to work for sex, because it’s rewarding for them. Even in marriage, you must have this mentality. Sex given to them freely is not valuable.

Young Wives in the house, stop texting or calling your hubby every minute of the day. If that man knows every single thing you do, your whereabouts, you become predictable and boring. Let that man wonder what you are doing, even in marriage. Men like thrill, confusion and unpredictable behaviour. As much as they tell you they don’t like it, they do.

All in all, use your feminine power to get the most out of marriage life. Good luck young ladies If you need advice on marital issues, feel free to send me a pm.

I presume you are still single/divorcee.
If it works for your marriage then not for all.

Marriage on internet.End time marriage.

I pity gullible ladies that will fall prey to your advice and after all bite their fingers in return.

Nonsense.
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by highqueen(f): 2:18am On Nov 14, 2018
Thank you very much op. grin
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by KevinDein: 6:04am On Nov 14, 2018
grin
The most hilarious thing about nairaland is that no matter how crazy and dumb a post is, you'll always find other nut jobs liking it.
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Flowers95: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
KevinDein:
grin
The most hilarious thing about nairaland is that no matter how crazy and dumb a post is, you'll always find other nut jobs liking it.
thanks
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by elmagnifico411(m): 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
Seun and his cohorts, see wetin una don cos? Every preek, dick, and harravia just come up here and talk cos you guys don't charge them. Last time I witnessed a divorcee counselling a couple, na there I know sey hope son waka for this country. Madam counsellor, don't come crying to us if and when your hubby leaves u.. That's if u have one she.
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by benzion72(m): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
Counsel from hell when the scripture says you should not deprived each other except for fasting and after you should come together lest Satan tempt you. buy the time house help get belle or the wife sister eyes go clear
Re: Make Your Husband Suffer! by Orchid45: 11:39am On Nov 15, 2018
Acidosis:

Don't mind the ignoramus.

So what's your advice for the married men madam marriage counsellor?

Men should deprive their wives and children of money? By going to bed hungry a few times in a week, the family will appreciate the value of food and money?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SHOCKING!! See The Biggest Baby In The World / Help!!! My Husband Lost His Job And Our Family's Luxury Life Is About To Crumble / Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.