Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,226 members, 7,957,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) (27007 Views)

Woman Drives Car Into A Ditch During Thunderstorm In Enugu (photos) / American Wife Shows The Living Condition With Her Nigerian Husband To Her Family / Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by VaselineCrew: 9:19am On Nov 10, 2018

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by CodeTemplar: 9:46am On Nov 10, 2018
OK. I hope to drive through the wild economic fire burning in Nigeria in same manner also . . . We shall overcome.

55 Likes

Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 10, 2018
Mother's ehn!

That's why I don't joke with my mum. grin

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by bellazz(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2018
ok
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:52am On Nov 10, 2018
Give it up for The 2018 WOMAN OF THE YEAR!

This is INCREDIBLE!

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by visijo(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2018
Brave and strong woman....

9 Likes

Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by visijo(m): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2018
Brave and strong ing woman....
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by adfemsho(m): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2018
Superwoman
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by Rebetebaba: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2018
It is well with her and her family

8 Likes

Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by Olamyyde(m): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2018
It's not easy
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by Alepa(m): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2018
CodeTemplar:
OK. I hope to drive through the wild economic fire burning in Nigeria in same manner also . . . We shall over.
5 naira per post crew

9 Likes

Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by Dc4life(m): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2018
Wow
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by Centcanada: 9:54am On Nov 10, 2018
May be he day tempt God!
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by tunwumi: 9:54am On Nov 10, 2018
She's not the only one on the road

3 Likes

Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by Funjosh(m): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2018
Brave Woman
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by karferguso(m): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2018
Wow. I trust Africans. We can’t be that calm, the screams of Allah, Jesus would have filled the air. The driving will be with rigorous praying and shouting enough to confuse the driver

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by one4GOD(f): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2018
VaselineCrew:
Damn, Imagine shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtwutlbJQqI
in naija, police would have mounted road block or even stop and search SMH.

11 Likes

Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by RTSC: 9:56am On Nov 10, 2018
This is the kind of woman to have as wife. That you can depend on to keep the family together and weather the storm.

Not the ones that run at the sight of a mere cockroach or lizard.
It is adorable when dating, but does not portend well in the long run.

It says a lot about their lack of courage and endurance.

Brave women are bae.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by martineverest(m): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2018
lazy Nigerian slay queen won't even try this
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by olanshi: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2018

Bravery!

1 Like

Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by Sarang(f): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2018
You'r safe.
It's okay now.

1 Like

Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by mployer(m): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2018
... And she was saying prayers. Later they will claim atheists in secular society.

Lesson: There are no true atheists. When the chips are down, they will call on God.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by Sarang(f): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2018
karferguso:
Wow. I trust Africans. We can’t be that calm, the screams of Allah, Jesus would have filled the air. The driving will be with rigorous praying and shouting enough to confuse the driver

I like calm people. I do.

1 Like

Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by ITbomb(m): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2018
Thank God there was no slow moving vehicle in front when visibility was poor

3 Likes

Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 10, 2018
karferguso:
you no get MB to watch the Video
she was praying as she Drive
but she's not the only one on the road now

4 Likes

Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by shurch(m): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2018
one4GOD:
in naija, police would have mounted road block or even stop and search SMH.
lmao

1 Like

Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by condralbedez: 10:04am On Nov 10, 2018
superwoman
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by Naijawebmaster: 10:04am On Nov 10, 2018
To film am still dey her mind? Hmmm....
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by bigkahuna704(m): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2018
Thank God Say She Get Moto. E For Red Literally.
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by CodeTemplar: 10:06am On Nov 10, 2018
Alepa:
5 naira per post crew
Free school feeder poster crew.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by cescky(m): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2018
Brave heart!!!
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by onegig(m): 10:10am On Nov 10, 2018
So what is special about this? Not like the fire cut off the road .

Not everything is news worthy abeg.

Except the wildfire was closing in on her location. This was a lot stupid to have been done. Poor visibility, articulated cars and thick smokes. Not an ideal situation you should be driving in.

To be recording this.... I won't be suprised it was done for the gram

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Hurricanes Have Human Names / 8 Children Returning From Graduation Ceremony Escape Death In Kogi (Photos) / Tanker Explodes At Ladipo Area In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.