Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,051 members, 7,863,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) (26951 Views)

Woman Drives Car Into A Ditch During Thunderstorm In Enugu (photos) / American Wife Shows The Living Condition With Her Nigerian Husband To Her Family / Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by Sadiqali24(m): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2018
now who dey do video when she dey drive?that person is the real super hero.
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by WhoBeThisMan: 10:17am On Nov 10, 2018
Thank you Jesus

1 Like

Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:17am On Nov 10, 2018
She is lucky there is no potholes on the road. Meanwhile for those on active sub on access and family package,check my last thread to get compact sports
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:20am On Nov 10, 2018
RTSC:

Not the ones that run at the sight of a mere cockroach or lizard.
gringringrin
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 10, 2018
Wow! Baddass mom.
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by majamajic(m): 11:02am On Nov 10, 2018
netoc65:
Mother's ehn!
That's why I don't joke with my mum. grin
seriously u prefer my dad,
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by majamajic(m): 11:02am On Nov 10, 2018
netoc65:
Mother's ehn!
That's why I don't joke with my mum. grin
seriously I prefer my dad,
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by smasher1(m): 11:18am On Nov 10, 2018
VaselineCrew:
Damn, Imagine shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtwutlbJQqI

She get mind sha. That's risky driving through. It's safer to trek.
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by revolt(m): 11:19am On Nov 10, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
To film am still dey her mind? Hmmm....
don't mind these ppl....shes forming superwoman when she dey inside a.c. motor dey drive for road..
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by revolt(m): 11:21am On Nov 10, 2018
smasher1:
cry cry

She get mind sha. That's risky driving through. It's safer to trek.
trek ke.. uve def never been near an inferno b44
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by Abuventure: 11:22am On Nov 10, 2018
California and wild fire is like [img][/img] bread and butter
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by HallaDaTruth: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2018
Sadiqali24:
There are windscreen mounts for video cameras , you can automatically film while driving . its sold on jumia and konga
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by smasher1(m): 11:35am On Nov 10, 2018
revolt:
trek ke.. uve def never been near an inferno b44

No I haven't. But I would have thought it would have been easier to make it on foot. But on second thought, considering she has a family, probably with kids, driving would be a faster way out of that arena.
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by Sadiqali24(m): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
There are windscreen mounts for video cameras , you can automatically film while driving . its sold on jumia and konga
don't know, thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by ikorodureporta: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2018
Wen u see death, stand dey shout...no run
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by Klinee: 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
I no see any bravery here oo, I only noticed a woman and her family running for their lives.
So it would be better for them to stay and got burnt?
When you are running for your life , you use any available means to get saved beside she is not the only one driving through the road there is a lot of other cars.
Driving is the only safest way to escape because the burn fire is not the road track though it's on the side of the roads, trecking the heat emitted will kill the person now.

1 Like

Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
RTSC:
This is the kind of woman to have as wife. That you can depend on to keep the family together and weather the storm.

It is adorable when dating, but does not portend well in the long run.

It says a lot about their lack of courage and endurance.

Brave women are bae.

No insult intended u are still a child upstairs, if u think that what she did categorized her to be a good wife. there are so many women that runs from lizards yet they have sailed through the storm of life with their marriage partners. Emotional courage is different from bravery.
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by Igxx(m): 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
lolz
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by Igxx(m): 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
That is work of ADRENALINE when u are scared or in danger there is nothing u wont do to survive
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by RTSC: 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
iamloyalty:

No insult intended u are still a child upstairs, if u think that what she did categorized her to be a good wife. there are so many women that runs from lizards yet they have sailed through the storm of life with their marriage partners. Emotional courage is different from bravery.
Courage does not come out of thin air.

It shows in small and big situations. The only exemption would be if those very fearful ladies decide to put off their fear, and learn to be courgeous.
It is very very rare though. We are what we are.

You are obviously more gullible than a child if you believe someone that is not faithful in little, would be faithful in much.

Someone that runs from a lizard at the drop of a hat would run at the slightest discomfort.
Exceptions are rare.

1 Like

Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by icogb: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
RTSC:
This is the kind of woman to have as wife. That you can depend on to keep the family together and weather the storm.

It is adorable when dating, but does not portend well in the long run.

It says a lot about their lack of courage and endurance.

Brave women are bae.
I'm sure you re not a Nigerian.
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
onegig:
So what is special about this? Not like the fire cut off the road .

Not everything is news worthy abeg.

Except the wildfire was closing in on her location. This was a lot stupid to have been done. Poor visibility, articulated cars and thick smokes. Not an ideal situation you should be driving in.

To be recording this.... I won't be suprised it was done for the gram
another "woman power" búllshit how many men drove their families through the fire? You will never see videos of them but because it's a woman the whole world should kneel

1 Like

Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by Mentcee(m): 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
post=72840152:
Give it up for The 2018 WOMAN OF THE YEAR!

This is INCREDIBLE!

No. it's buhari's achievement.

Without the help of APC, this woman and her family would have perished!
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by mechanics(m): 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
Wow, she did, what some men would not do.
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by karferguso(m): 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hizzy:

you no get MB to watch the Video
she was praying as she Drive
but she's not the only one on the road now
I didn't write that she didn't pray, I was talking about the screaming
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
karferguso:
I didn't write that she didn't pray, I was talking about the screaming
yeah you're correct
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by johnpablo541(m): 6:56am On Nov 11, 2018
she was interviewed yesterday on CNN, the husband was the one driving the car and she was praying and recording it.
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by johnpablo541(m): 6:58am On Nov 11, 2018
Sadiqali24:

she was interviewed yesterday on CNN, the husband was the one driving the car and she was praying and recording it.
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by Sadiqali24(m): 8:24am On Nov 11, 2018
johnpablo541:

owk good.
Re: Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
RTSC:

Courage does not come out of thin air.

It shows in small and big situations. The only exemption would be if those very fearful ladies decide to put off their fear, and learn to be courgeous.

And supposing this lady is one of such?

It is very very rare though. We are what we are.
We are not what we are, we are who we choose to be in any situation.

You are obviously more gullible than a child if you believe someone that is not faithful in little, would be faithful in much.

Someone that runs from a lizard at the drop of a hat would run at the slightest discomfort.

Your gullibility is obvious if u think someone that kills lizards or snakes will make good spouses because of bravery.

Exceptions are rare.
Exceptions are not rare conduct a survey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dana Air Plane Was Faulty? / Graphic Photos Of Victims Burnt After Petrol Tanker Accident In Bayelsa. / Loaded Tanker Explodes Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.