Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo (2140 Views)

INEC Insists On Use Of BVAS, Electronic Transmission Of Results / FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany / 60 Presidential Candidates Fault PDP, Atiku On Use Of Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo by tochukwuifediba: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2018
Photo below

Re: Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo by basilo101: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2018
Lol. I told them that their gra gra on okada ban will backfire by depleting their already poor IGR. Now they want to shore up the shortfall with this crooked generator tax which I am sure the people will resist

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo by ThatKING(m): 10:23am On Nov 10, 2018
9ja is a funny place
A government that is failing in her responsibility for providing stable electricity for her people wants to punish the people; why? Because the people bought generator to avail themselves of government inadequacies

5 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo by Kennedy94(m): 10:33am On Nov 10, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo by achi4u(m): 10:46am On Nov 10, 2018
Hmmmm this one go hard oo, let them come we're waiting.
Re: Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo by dhardline(m): 11:18am On Nov 10, 2018
This better not be true. The people of Anambra must vehemently resist this even if it mean serious protests across the state. What nonsense!

That means the state government should pay every citizen for not providing a BASIC AMENITY... ELECTRICITY.
nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo by Gbagbuo247: 11:22am On Nov 10, 2018
We will know who truly pass his neighbor now.. grin
Re: Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo by EternalTruths: 11:22am On Nov 10, 2018
Obiano has gone rogue.
Which kind nonsense be this upon lack of electricity.
Will the 24,000 naira clean the air caused by lack of electricity.?

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo by hahn(m): 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
Kai

This is plain ridiculous undecided

Gbagbuo247:
We will know who truly pass his neighbor now.. grin

grin
Re: Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo by lawalosky(m): 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
that was how de tax my mum 50k for her big gen the other day,,, sharp sharp she confronted there head in his office, threating to sue them, after much argument de reduce it 10k..
Re: Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo by mekaboy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lol . Peter obi never did such but achieved more.

So what happened the the over $10 billion investment obiano attracted?

What happened to the millions of dollars from UGU export?

And the billions of IGR is not enough?

How long will the government deceive people?

Peter obi left APGA and it died. Left State government and it's governed by propaganda.

They should also add fuel tax, Because generator uses fuel. So you pay tax for every gallon of fuel you buy.

Government of propaganda. Each time they fail, they wonder how Peter obi did it.

If Obiano hands over today with all the IGR increase, he will leave debt.
This is a clear indication that Peter obi is a good resource manager. He did more with less IGR and saved millions of dollars in cash and investments.

But with more IGR, obiano is borrowing and can't do much.

NIGERIAN NEEDS OBI IN THE CORRIDORS OF POWER.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo by NigerDeltan(m): 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
may be just may be he is trying to make the people key into the use of solar
Re: Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo by somalianprince: 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
Your Nsukka miscreants chased away from Anambra is still paining you. You must kee yaself. Useless frustrated bastard from worthless and hopeless Enugu state

[s]
basilo101:
Lol. I told them that their gra gra on okada ban will backfire by depleting their already poor IGR. Now they want to shore up the shortfall with this crooked generator tax which I am sure the people will resist
[/s]
Re: Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
When I say all politicians are the same some people will be here insulting themselves for not supporting any party.
APC, APGA, PDP, ADC and co are all the same.

BTW, how come people are just viewing and running away without comments?

If this news happened to relate to Okorocha or one APC governor now it would have being a different thing.

Hypocrites!!!
Re: Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo by somalianprince: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
This is FAKE. I live and run business in Anambra. This is FAKE as the paper. Mod take note
Re: Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
somalianprince:
Your Nsukka miscreants chased away from Anambra is still paining you. You must kee yaself. Useless frustrated bastard from worthless and hopeless Enugu state

[s][/s]
Why the insults bro?
The guy has his opinion and gave an argument, it would be better if u counter him with a better argument instead of insults.

BTW, are u in support of what Obiano is trying to do?

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo by somalianprince: 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
Nsukka people are illiterate villagers without opinion.

kingkakaone:

Why the insults bro?
The guy has his opinion and gave an argument, it would be better if u counter him with a better argument instead of insults.

Re: Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
somalianprince:

O boy kwusi ihe a ine ekwu biko maka ndi ofe manu na ndi ugwu
Re: Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
somalianprince:

This is not fair.
Igbos should try to unite against all odds. The guy didn't insult your state, he only made an argument from his own opinion.
Re: Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo by mekaboy(m): 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
somalianprince:

[s][/s]

These are the propaganda machines that obiano is raising in Anambra. No wonder APGA died when obi left.

Look at how he is discriminating here, but they will join elrufai to call Peter obi a bigot.

Shameless propaganda government.
Re: Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo by somalianprince: 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
He knew the paper is FAKE

kingkakaone:

This is not fair.
Igbos should try to unite against all odds. The guy didn't insult your state, he only made an argument from his own opinion.

Re: Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo by Pekele007: 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
Globemoney nwanne
Re: Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo by basilo101: 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
kingkakaone:

Why the insults bro?

Those guys are easily hurt. Throwing logic to the dustbin
Re: Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo by somalianprince: 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
It is you that has been running around Anambra matter is hurt and frustrated. Have you seen anyone from Anambra bothering himself with Enugu state village matters?

Look at schools in Enugu but we don't care about you guys, but you would have carried it like akara if it were Anambra. Useless inferior 3rd class igbos

[s]
basilo101:

Those guys are easily hurt. Throwing logic to the dustbin
[/s]

Re: Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo by doctokwus: 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
How does this prove this is for "generator fee" and not your neighbours reported that the generator you are using is constituting health hazard to everyone.
Show where other people were issued same notice.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo by matamaros: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
somalianprince:
I am not the owner of dinomelayer account. Are you OK?

MYND44 OAM4J LALASTICLALA WILL DECIDE
Re: Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo by somalianprince: 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
matamaros:

MYND44 OAM4J LALASTICLALA WILL DECIDE

You are actually setting my account up. You were the one the copied my post with a different account only to turn around and accuse me with another account.
Re: Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo by matamaros: 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
somalianprince:

You are actually setting my account up. You were the one the copied my post with a different account only to turn around and accuse me with another account.
CHINONSO DIKE FEAR NOT IF THE MODS FINISH INVESTIGATING AND IT IS DISCOVERED THAT YOU ARE NOT THE SAME AS Dinomelaye880 I WILL APOLOGISE RIGHT NOW ALLOW OUR ABLE MODS DO THEIR JOBS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Murder Of Prophet Nwoko By IPOB. Obinna Blows The Whistle. / Biafra News - Yoruba Media Has Never Aired This Video (must Watch) / "You Are Acting More Like Opposition Party,” Presidency Descends Heavily On CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.