Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,326 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub (57841 Views)

Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) / Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
Something is wrong somewhere...

I have a question who are the sisters, this nigga is talking about?

Don't be suprise the said sisters are also boys

God can u just end this earth.

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by Dianalizzy231: 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
I swear this country Nigeria is something else, 1980s and 1990s such didn't happen.federal government should let some people go for physicatric test.wonder shall never end. I can't call this civilization
Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by alezzy13: 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
Wow!!! I could have sworn this was a woman shocked
Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by TaiKuun(m): 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
shémale
Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by okwabayi(m): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
Until I see a joystick I won’t believe the person in that picture is a man.
Kai, Nigerian women, una no get shame. See how a man looks more attractive than the Nairalanders who post their real pictures in their profile.

3 Likes

Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by Kennedy94(m): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
looks like a girl already
Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by Duru1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
If this dude look this pretty, his sister must be very beautiful. I would like to see his sister.

2 Likes

Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by Malawian(m): 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
The hairline looks like thatof a woman nah.
Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by fishmillan: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
Why you con resemble ijeoma shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by manci(m): 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
She is beautiful than the real women.
Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by linearity: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
In a civilized society that follows the rule of law, this will be no case as they will toss the case.

You can’t sue for redress in a court of law, when you are duped in the process of committing a crime. A drug dealer cannot call on the Police to retrieve his illegal proceeds, if his customer refuses to pay.

This guy entered into an illegal transaction aka prostitution, which is against the law; he cannot rely on that same law he was violating to seek redress that is, he cannot argue before any court of that...”...He could not illegally fulfill his lustful desires on the guy, because he discovered he is not a lady after the fact...”

No court of law can rectify that situation and it is abuse to waste government resources like the police in situations like these, except to indimidate the poor guy, which is illegal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by Datdeltagirl(f): 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
Fine man
Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by kushercain: 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
Sijo01:
Dude really look female. He can't deniel what he was accused of.

You say wettin?

6 Likes

Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by BlackManta(m): 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

[s]
He really looks like a girl.
God knows I'd have fallen for his deceit.

But I won't have gotten him arrested, because when growing up, my grandmother told us that if there is no chicken in the stew, we should manage iced-fish.[hr[/s]]

Mumu

2 Likes

Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by eroticecstasy: 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
Bobrisky, wherever you are you shall know no peace
Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by DeLaRue: 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
No need to parade him like he's an armed robber.

Totally unnecessary.

Is this one of the worst crimes in the land?

If police wants to charge him they should & stop wasting time on this.
Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by enonche85(m): 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
Bloody fa.ggot!!! undecided
Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by danwilliams4u(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by LZAA: 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
grin grin grin
husbandsnatcha:
Omenka wie ar u ,i heard u ar nw into niteclub bizness, i hope isnt u o
Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by hebrew63(m): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
bobrisky come help ur broda ooo wetin concern me my relax but d trend get body odour

Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by highness25(m): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
gistblogger:

See more here >> http://gistmore.com/amorous-man-takes-home-male-disguised-woman-nightclub-photo

But Atiku why?
Is this how you want to lead this country next year?
Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by jaxxy(m): 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
So why did he call the police exactly? He choose to be a Good Samaritan and give them shelter for a day or did they agree to a sexual romp before sheltering them?
Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by gees101(m): 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2018
Abeg release d guy make him go
Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by Athena4: 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2018
How?!
Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by Deltatoto: 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by naijacartoon: 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
the route cause is still in disguise
Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by TinyHacker: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
See how this "man" is finer than plenty girls i know
Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by J2381: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
Yet you braid your hair like a woman and you're saying you told the man what exactly? LOL. grin
Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by Kingibo: 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
He is a disgrace to igala people
Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by AngelicBeing: 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He really looks like a girl.
God knows I'd have fallen for his deceit.

But I won't have gotten him arrested, because when growing up, my grandmother told us that if there is no chicken in the stew, we should manage iced-fish.
shocked

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub by bigcasava1(m): 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
stinking gay!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State / Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m / FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.