Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Canaanland Ota In Pictures - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Canaanland Ota In Pictures (74060 Views)

Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) / Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
MightySparrow:
If christians are doing these why are my muslim people hell bend on destruction and violence and kidnapping? why on earth am i muslim?
They try hard to dominate the govt that is set up for all and even inculcate stealing into their book.

1 Like

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by AngelicBeing: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
CodeTemplar:
On a closer look I realized at this rate ( N120m/MW ) all the SS States could afford to build a 200MW power plant each at a cost of less than N25 Billion.
I weep for Nigeria. Nigeria has been raped by demon possessed human.

Anyone who attacks Oyedepo again for luxurious this or that should be mechanically ( kicks, blow, slaps, whips ) and spiritually ( exorcism ) delivered as soon as possible.
I concur with you, Oyedepo is a thinker, worker and a solution provider, I have been to Canaanland several times anytime l am in Nigeria, apart from been a preacher of the gospel, I am amazed at the way oyedepo manages a huge investment at canaanland, everything about that man is beyond comprehension

I don't care whether it is tithes, offerings, peace offerings or whatever, it is definitely working for oyedepo, I laugh at people who throw jabs at the man, what l saw in Canaanland is beyond tithes and offerings, the celestial forces are at work in Canaan land, Oyedepo is simply blessed, whatever he touches turns to gold.

l want to apply and secure a small 3bedroom apartment in the Canaan city estate as one of my vacation homes in Nigeria, because I know that I will enjoy first class services as it is in the western world kudos to oyedepo and the entire winners family cool

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by abdulkayus(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
MightySparrow:
If christians are doing these why are my muslim people hell bend on destruction and violence and kidnapping? why on earth am i muslim?

U are not a Muslim and stop dragging Muslims here. Just enjoy the thread and don't bring your bigotry here.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
alberson:

you're a fool...
I am not surprised at your outburst, the truth Always hurts. you must be one of his gullible followers, grin

Anything else reasonable you would like to Add? grin

You could have used all this space to contradict my point or make a reasonable comment grin
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Fididiguy(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
This is pretty beautiful
Gloriously glory
Halleluyah

3 Likes

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by samuelchimmy(m): 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
gypsey:
crooked pastor, preaching to his ignorant followers to give him their money and wait for their rewards in heaven, while he is building his own heaven in Nigeria. grin grin

I pity his gullible followers! grin

May your stupidity continue to deceive you ..until death ... It's not an insult ,it's a curse

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by balladin: 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
CodeTemplar:
This is an indictment on all our clueless leaders. Why did I say this?

If canaanland could achieve 15 MW with about N1.8Bn($5m) then that averages N120 million/MW and If Nigeria could invest like this into power then 10,000 MW capacity increase should require 1.2 Trillion at most.
That's almost what buhari's govt has spent so far and a fraction of what PDP spent but where is the increase in power today? Not even meters are available to measure that being used.

Add scale of economy effect to this and the indices could effortlessly improve by a factor of 2 to help average N60m/MW.
Nigeria is corrupt.
The FIRS claims they realized 4.3trn naira this year. Should we be complaining about power with that figure?

5 Likes

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Lawalemi(m): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
HigherEd:

Not heard of such o. But i could help you find out.
Let him take Canaancity bike from Iyana Iyesi and it's 200 naira. Iyana Iyesi is 50 naira away from Cannaanland and it's the bus stop before Cannaanland while coming from Sango

5 Likes

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
stagger:

Are you not the biggest fool here? Your likes are the ones who take money to vote in incompetent leaders. What does it take to replicate this on a national scale?
Thanks for the kind words, you truely are a Godly person! grin

Oyedepo is still a crook, now go slit your wrists. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Lawalemi(m): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
Infocitadel:
is there really a bus going to canaancity? if yes, where is it boarded?
Let him take Canaancity bike from Iyana Iyesi and it's 200 naira. Iyana Iyesi is 50 naira away from Cannaanland and it's the bus stop before Cannaanland while coming from Sango
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Born2Breed(f): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
This is greatness. This man turned a jungle into a world class CITY!

9 Likes

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
samuelchimmy:

May your stupidity continue to deceive you ..until death ... It's not an insult ,it's a curse
Thanks for the kind words, you truely are a Godly person grin

I am guessing you are going to live forever, grin
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
Impressive Neva knew such a place existed in ota.... Good job op we learn everyday

3 Likes

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by hightempo(m): 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
I love oyedepo not because I am a christian but because he is such a magnificent and graceful man, the serenity around him is second to none, his vision is beyond imagination. He is such a blessed and faithful man. I tap into the anointing at work in him IJN

8 Likes

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Sterope(f): 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
This is impressie!

1 Like

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
Wow....

This is awesome..
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
Onlinealaba:
man this is impressive, when one see's good things is better off appreciated.. seems the church is where the hope lies now, our politicians have failed

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option.
pls do you have ps4 at an affordable price?
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by fujirice: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
Impressive
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
alberson:

you're a fool...
He surely is.
Demonic one of course

2 Likes

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by sanandreas(m): 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
This could only be achieved by God's divine hands

1 Like

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by emmanbol: 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
HigherEd:
15MW power plant supplying electricity to about 20,000 resident living there. Constructed with $5M in response to excessive cost on running multiple diesel generators.

What powers the power plant? Is it water, solar, wind, nuclear, gas, or what?

This is excellence. Great post.

1 Like

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by shukuokukobambi: 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
If person see better thing, it deserves to be said. Oyedepo tried with this place. Indeed he tried

I salute

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
gypsey:
I am not surprised at your outburst, the truth Always hurts. you must be one of his gullible followers, grin

Anything else reasonable you would like to Add? grin

You could have used all this space to contradict my point or make a reasonable comment grin

Don't mind the lady She forgot to add BIG to what she called you because you think Big.

You are a BIG Fool..

9 Likes

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by jefff455: 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
gypsey:
crooked pastor, preaching to his ignorant followers to give him their money and wait for their rewards in heaven, while he is building his own heaven in Nigeria. grin grin

I pity his gullible followers! grin
what have you done how many people have you employed in life somebody that employed more than 1000 people you are abusing him what of daddy freeze that will make mouth it's only how to make mouth with taste bud that's what he knows best this man pays tax to the government .

are his followers complaining

8 Likes

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by davidzfarm18(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
MightySparrow:
Same reason I gave my life to Christ and i have been transformed over and again. Jesus

4 Likes

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by HigherEd: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
lovewins:

Are you referring to Mr Okosodo? Just want to be sure cause I know he was farm manager at a time and got saked. I worked with him by the way.
Not mr okosodo. This one was a lecturer in bio sciences.
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by jefff455: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
[quoteuijoiom

6 Likes

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by AnanseK(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
CodeTemplar:
This is an indictment on all our clueless leaders. Why did I say this?
If canaanland could achieve 15 MW with about N1.8Bn($5m) then that averages N120 million/MW and If Nigeria could invest like this into power then 10,000 MW capacity increase should require 1.2 Trillion at most.
That's almost what buhari's govt has spent so far and a fraction of what PDP spent but where is the increase in power today? Not even meters are available to measure that being used.
Add scale of economy effect to this and the indices could effortlessly improve by a factor of 2 to help average N60m/MW.
Nigeria is corrupt.

I agree with you Sir, Government is not doing enough,
Although some things are easier when you have free money from fake miracles and tithes and other tricks.

1 Like

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by jefff455: 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
Yjjhk

3 Likes

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
jefff455:

what have you done how many people have you employed in life somebody that employed more than 1000 people you are abusing him what of daddy freeze that will make mouth it's only how to make mouth with taste bud that's what he knows best this man pays tax to the government .

are his followers complaining
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense? grin

you had to quote my comment 3 times? grin
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by davidodiba(m): 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
And some people still do not see the need for God in their lives...
All this can only be by the power of God....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) / Running Out Of Gist With Your Partner? Read Topics That Can Spark up Conversatio / I Will Die Soon, My Time Is Near --- Odumeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.