Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Canaanland Ota In Pictures - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Canaanland Ota In Pictures (74065 Views)

Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) / Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
tamethem:

Don't mind the lady She forgot to add BIG to what she called you because you think Big.

You are a BIG Fool..
Thanks for your kind words , I really Appreciate it. grin
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Ishilove: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
360command:
Maths or accounting is actually the key to solve Nigeria's problem.
Still doesn't stop me from hating it with perfect hatred

1 Like

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by obajay: 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
When Nigerian Pseudo Technocrats are called to give their analysis now, you will see confusion everywhere. It still surprises me why every house is not metered till date in this country.
Ishilove:

My eyes glazed over with all these maths and mathematical terms in your post.
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by bedspread: 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
HigherEd:
15MW power plant supplying electricity to about 20,000 resident living there. Constructed with $5M in response to excessive cost on running multiple diesel generators.
so Cananland now has 15000Mw... While Nigeria since 1960 still grasping with 4500 MW..
GOD PUNISH satan...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Ishilove: 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
CodeTemplar:
The summary is with 16 billion USD spent by govt under OBJ and Year Adua alone we could have had well over 100,000 MW of power with ease if done at the rate canaanland did theirs.
Oh, is that what you were saying in that post? cheesy You should have just simply said this instead of terrifying and discombobulating mathematically unsound folks like Yours Truly angry

3 Likes

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Ishilove: 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
bedspread:
so Cananland now has 15000Mw... While Nigeria since 1960 still grasping with 4500 MW..
GOD PUNISH satan...
15MW, not 15,000MW.
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
I am guessing he will take all these buldings to his fairytale heaven grin grin
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by onegig(m): 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Our manufacturing industry will grow when govt can use $5m ( N2 Billion ) to build a 15 MW power plant like Oyedepo is doing here.

Nigeria spent $16 Bn on power. That could have given us over 75,000 MW of power but see where we are today. Battling with 5,000 MW at exurbitant rate of N30-50/Kwh. That alone has killed manufacturing because your rivals in Asia get power supply for a fraction of that, sometimes as low as N6/KWh.

You know why we aren't taken serious?

Because the citizens aren't informed and keep on making wild statements. Is it only Power stations you would build? How are you going to wheel the electricity? I can assure you only Nepa poles and transformers for the whole of Surulere would cost $5m.

When you argue things out do it with more background facts. Till today, we lose power because our 331kv transmission lines are not optimal and can't carry large swats of electricity. Also the way things are centralized makes overhauling a big issue. You generate light in Shiroro ship it down to Osogbo for stepping down before you send it to the power grid? Like who designed such shitty plans? Also most equipment were moribund. Old transformers, old service points, old and outdated load sharing centres. Those are where the fund for power went to and as much as people criticize Obasanjo he had an idea and roadmap. Not one single investment had been done in the power sector in 30years before he came. Are you still suprised that 11years after he left power we still have not made much improvement?

Till today, there are still new NIPP equipments that are been used, new NIPP centres that are just been completed.. This doesn't mean that there wasn't corruption involved but CU's case is an isolated issue. I am sure they didn't have to factor in distribution to their costs. So please calm down.

6 Likes

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by ashjay001(m): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
samuelchimmy:

May your stupidity continue to deceive you ..until death ... It's not an insult ,it's a curse

I remember d MOG, u're fighting for, also opening d gates of hellshocked

Who ur stupid curse wan epp undecided

Cele tan gbogbo yin
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by stagger: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
gypsey:
Thanks for the kind words, you truely are a Godly person! grin

Oyedepo is still a crook, now go slit your wrists. grin

You still remain a fool. Eat that.
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by AngelicBeing: 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
bedspread:
GOD PUNISH satan...
Lol, Canaanland is operating under celestial forces and anointing, Nigeria as a country is besieged by wicked, satanic, occultic, bloody, useless, ungodly terrestrial demons called politicians and as long as it remains so, nothing tangible can work in Nigeria except they seek and covet the celestial forces at work in Canaan land cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by samuelchimmy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
ashjay001:

Cele tan gbogbo yin

Forget heaven forget hell... Deep inside your heart ,, you know you can't think normal stuffs through...not to talk thibking such magnificent plans through from scratch... You know inside your heart that you are a wasted sperm

1 Like

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by jolomiurenyi(m): 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
HigherEd:

CCTV captured him while he was having sex with a Married colleague in his office.

Interesting grin grin grin
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by HigherEd: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
emmanbol:

What powers the power plant? Is it water, solar, wind, nuclear, gas, or what?

This is excellence. Great post.
gas
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by symbianDON(m): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
CodeTemplar:
This is an indictment on all our clueless leaders. Why did I say this?

If canaanland could achieve 15 MW with about N1.8Bn($5m) then that averages N120 million/MW and If Nigeria could invest like this into power then 10,000 MW capacity increase should require 1.2 Trillion at most.
That's almost what buhari's govt has spent so far and a fraction of what PDP spent but where is the increase in power today? Not even meters are available to measure that being used.

Add scale of economy effect to this and the indices could effortlessly improve by a factor of 2 to help average N60m/MW.
Nigeria is corrupt.
fantastically corrupt

1 Like

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
stagger:

You still remain a fool. Eat that.
Anything else reasonable you would like to add?

calling me a fool is really becoming a boring repetition, try some other insults, i might give a shiit. grin
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by gidjah(m): 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
Whether the situation of this nation is complex or not, or The structural plan of this nation is big or not, with just 10of this Bishop Oyedepo in Nigeria managing our affair, our power system would surely improve .We just need to force few things to take shape by power by force , let every high and mighty in the power sector be stepped down, let every power handling generator importations be checkmated and if possible be stopped .

1 Like

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by symbianDON(m): 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
gypsey:
crooked pastor, preaching to his ignorant followers to give him their money and wait for their rewards in heaven, while he is building his own heaven in Nigeria. grin grin

I pity his gullible followers! grin

1 Like

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
[quote author=symbianDON post=72881129][/quote] Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense? grin
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by TheVictorious(m): 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
Delitefull:
I am blessed to have passed through this system. Kudos to my papa/chancellor/mentor.

What set? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by technuel: 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
Just imagine when Nigeria's wealth is entrusted in this man's hand. Leadership is the major problem of this beautiful country called Nigeria. Welcome Oyedepo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
onegig:

Because the citizens aren't informed and keep on making wild statements. Is it only Power stations you would build? How are you going to wheel the electricity? I can assure you only Nepa poles and transformers for the whole of Surulere would cost $5m.

When you argue things out do it with more background facts. Till today, we lose power because our 331kv transmission lines are not optimal and can't carry large swats of electricity. Also the way things are centralized makes overhauling a big issue. You generate light in Shiroro ship it down to Osogbo for stepping down before you send it to the power grid? Like who designed such shitty plans? Also most equipment were moribund. Old transformers, old service points, old and outdated load sharing centres. Those are where the fund for power went to and as much as people criticize Obasanjo he had an idea and roadmap. Not one single investment had been done in the power sector in 30years before he came. Are you still suprised that 11years after he left power we still have not made much improvement?

Till today, there are still new NIPP equipments that are been used, new NIPP centres that are just been completed.. This doesn't mean that there wasn't corruption involved but CU's case is an isolated issue. I am sure they didn't have to factor in distribution to their costs. So please calm down.
Do you know what industrial estates are? They are cluster of industries arranged closely to ease power distribution, generation and management. Most of those power can be directed to such industrial hubs and even at that transmission facilities isn't anywhere near as expensive as you are trying to imply.
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Sagay212: 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
OP is lying...this estate is part of the 99% properties owned by ipods. Afonjas always trying to claim properties of hard working ipods. Have you seen the new mansion owned by the orange pharmaceutical boss in ikoyi. Ipods own 99% properties in nigeria. It's just unfortunate that dilector doesn't have any property, but ipods will donate to him when him becomes presidiot of biafrau.d.

2 Likes

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
Please post the link to that statement. Thanks

ashjay001:

Cele tan gbogbo yin
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
AnanseK:

I agree with you Sir, Government is not doing enough,
Although some things are easier when you have free money from fake miracles and tithes and other tricks.
Show me one fake miracle ministry that does all these. Please I am waiting.
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
[quote author=symbianDON post=72881129][/quote] Is this rubbish supposed to make sense?, grin
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
[quote author=symbianDON post=72881129][/quote] Is this rubbish supposed to make sense?, grin
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
onegig:

Let me put it another way. What is our total generation capacity? No amount of transmission cost still justifies that.

I don't think it is a must we have to transmit gas to Kaduna kano and abuja like NNPC is currently doing for some new power plants. We can build the plants close to the source of gas and transmit the power to the north or even Niger republic like we do for Benin republic and Togo.
Transmission line are more reliably policed by SCADA around the world and I wonder what is so special about transmission here.

1 Like

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by icon007(m): 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
[1quote author=gypsey post=72880645]I am guessing he will take all these buldings to his fairytale heaven grin grin [/quote]

Guy, pls just try to be reasonable in your opinion... Try I say!

To those calling you a 'fool', I think they need to apologise as well. It's not Christian-like.

But guy, I beg you try to be reasonable and if you can be objective.

I see God in action in the ministry!
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Jac007(m): 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
HigherEd:

CCTV captured him while he was having sex with a Married colleague in his office.

This guy no well I swear grin grin grin
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
icon007:
[1quote author=gypsey post=72880645]I am guessing he will take all these buldings to his fairytale heaven grin grin

Guy, pls just try to be reasonable in your opinion... Try I say!

To those calling you a 'fool', I think they need to apologise as well. It's not Christian-like.

But guy, I beg you try to be reasonable and if you can be objective.

I see God in action in the ministry!
look some people may not like my opinions, it's fine, i have no qualms with that, but all they have managed to come up with is the same boring derogatory remarks like calling me a fool, which makes them no different, yet as you quite righty asserted they claim to be Godly. therefore confirming my point how gullible and ignorant they are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Running Out Of Gist With Your Partner? Read Topics That Can Spark up Conversatio / I Will Die Soon, My Time Is Near --- Odumeje / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.