Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Canaanland Ota In Pictures - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Canaanland Ota In Pictures (74150 Views)

Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) / Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
gypsey:
I am guessing he will take all these buldings to his fairytale heaven grin grin

No he wouldn't but one thing is certain, many will bless God's name because of the good deeds he has done through his son just as Solomon didn't take his wealth to heaven but was so blesssed he's recorded as one if not the richest in history.

2 Likes

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by chichi234(f): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
frowland:

25 billion USD is a fraction of 1.2 trillion? I have to stop coming to politics section as most people who comment here are either kids or out of touch with reality.

You are the kid here. He said 1.2trillion is a fraction of what has been spent so far.
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by 360command: 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ishilove:

Still doesn't stop me from hating it with perfect hatred
its alright, we can't all be civilians. Some are military while some are civilians

1 Like

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by uyisteven(m): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
HigherEd:
University Senate, housing CUSenate and also Education commission of Living Faith church at 4th floor.

Interdisciplinary research center housing 21 research clusters and Network Operating Center(NOC) of the entire Church ministry - at the base of the building. Startup lab sits on 3rd floor(The startup has nurtured about 43 campus startups)

Centre For Learning Resources: Adheres to standard of minimum of 10,000 books addition/year. Current collection at >300,000. It can sit 3000 readers and 500 researching faculty.
Subscribes to EBSCO, JSTOR, AGORA, HINARI, OARE and Science Direct as well as NUC virtual library and 40,000 electric journals.

I seriously miss this Place...
Beautiful Memories... �

3 Likes

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by RALPHOW(m): 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
onegig:

I don't disagree about such ideas. But they cost a fuckton of money.

We can't use an isolated case here to judge the outcome of such process. A lot is special about transmission in Nigeria. A singular 245kv tower would cost average 6million naira . Now imagine you needing 1000 of those to wheel power around from Warri to Abuja at 2 per km. This does not even include cost of the cables let alone workmanship. Clearing of forests. Areas needing reinforced bases , right of way, compensation for demolished buildings on the right of way.

All these costs money. Better to decentralize it for more efficiency. We should be exploring more natural gas and even cleaner coal.

That is the solution, decentralise the power system, allow each State government to generate electricity for herself.

Power generation/ distribution is one of the areas that require restructuring.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
HigherEd:

Thank you jare...
In one of those pictures a place you named hebron with the uniquely designed star structure, are you sure is really part of Winners?
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Ishilove: 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
360command:
its alright, we can't all be civilians. Some are military while some are civilians
I'd stick to being a 'bloody' civilian. Military type folks are not completely human.
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by HigherEd: 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ranks007:
In one of those pictures a place you named hebron with the uniquely designed star structure, are you sure is really part of Winners?
Yes the two buildings shaped in the style of a star of david are Mary and Deborah hall. The other one is Lydia hall.
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by HigherEd: 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
dmakoy:
Actually, contrary to earlier report that CU MGT placed a secret CCTV in the Prof's office, I later understand that it was actually the Prof's PG students that nabbed him by recording him with their mobile device via his glass office unknown to him, and then sent the video straight to the Bishop's office in the Church Secretariat (boycotting CU MGT, to avoid them possibly covering up the case).
I heard the Prof was later summoned to a panel, the video played to him & he just stood there speechless. He had to tender his resignation immediately.

May God continue to deliver Bishop Oyedepo from agents of corruption of divine vision and mission. Amen!

Chai and this man was a potential vc. Already climbing to the top. Did they sack the woman too?
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
HigherEd:

Yes the two buildings shaped in the style of a star of david are Mary and Deborah hall. The other one is Lydia hall.
HigherEd matters arising, I am a Christian and I believe you are. We need to talk.
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by HigherEd: 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ranks007:

HigherEd matters arising, I am a Christian and I believe you are. We need to talk.
Ok no problem. How do we talk, here or gmail or whatsapp?
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
HigherEd:

whatsapp is down. anthony.victor@gmail.com
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
HigherEd:
your email pls just about the pentagram
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by elshanAutos: 2:02am On Nov 12, 2018
HigherEd:
1) Africa's second biggest christian estate

2) Plans currently underway to link it to Canaancity(another 8,000 hectares procured by church) via an Underground train. This as winners begins to pivot to canaancity.

3) It is a 5,000 acre expanse of land consisting of Covenant University (560acres), Farm(400 acres), Faith Tabernacle(70acres) CU sec school, Faith Academy, Dominion Pub House etc.

4) Home to three mega sized church audituriums
- Faith Tabernacle: 51,400
- CU Chapel 3,500
- Youth Chapel

5) Initial 560 acres was procured at 200 million naira.

6) Houses 2,000 church employees

7) Faith Tabernacle once held the Guiness record for biggest auditorium in the world.

cool November 2016, 1 billion naira was spent to get Samsung Air condition the whole Auditorium.

9) The City and everything about it was constructed by Nigerian indigenous companies. Not a single foreign company nor foreign contractor. Same policy holds sway for canaancity.

10) As Ota continues to witness meteoric growth due to the invasion of industries, Canaanland still competitively remain one of the most significant landmarks there.

*2 of three church auditoriums at canaanland

NIGERIA IS DOOMED.
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by chukxie(m): 2:10am On Nov 12, 2018
gypsey:
crooked pastor, preaching to his ignorant followers to give him their money and wait for their rewards in heaven, while he is building his own heaven in Nigeria. grin grin

I pity his gullible followers! grin

Is it your money? Isn't what Oyedepo is doing with the money 100 times better than our corrupt politicians are doing? Abeg park jor!

2 Likes

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by chukxie(m): 2:21am On Nov 12, 2018
gypsey:
I am guessing he will take all these buldings to his fairytale heaven grin grin

He's not taking them to the afterlife and neither are you going to take whatever you have to the afterlife. It appears you have a problem with true development. Bishop Oyedepo is human with flaws just like you and I have. The thing is in spite of his flaws he's doing a lot to impact and transform lives. What he's doing and still doing is far more than our leaders have done. I'm sorry if you have a problem with that.

5 Likes

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by TheVictorious(m): 3:41am On Nov 12, 2018
HigherEd:

Chai and this man was a potential vc. Already climbing to the top. Did they sack the woman too?

Guy who's that. Hope it's not Prof. Louis?
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by iguita: 3:52am On Nov 12, 2018
That is the wonder of the building. Friends who are builders still argue it.
Rockyrascal:
what baffles me is that there are no pillars holding this structures.

2 Likes

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by Onlinealaba(m): 5:50am On Nov 12, 2018
CodeTemplar:
I like this idea of your alaba online but do you have website for it? would have preferred that to Facebook.
website still underway, but we run efficiently on the Facebook and WhatsApp business..and thanks for the complement sir
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by naijajobx: 5:54am On Nov 12, 2018
smiley
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by PastorOsas: 6:24am On Nov 12, 2018
gypsey:
Really? shocked his gullible followers would still defend him with all their mights.

hian! na you talk am oo!! grin

Tell me… Is being stupid a profession for you or are you just gifted?

Let's even assume Oyedepo is a "crook" or whatever. However, do you know the thousands of direct and indirect jobs the man has created via that place.

I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works. Use your brain!
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 8:05am On Nov 12, 2018
frowland:

It isn't clear, what is clear is who is a kid between us. PDP squandered 25billion USD under OBJ IPP project. What is 25billion usd @160/$? Why will you distort history by saying PDP have spent a fraction of 1.2Trillion?
Have you seen your error or you are still too proud to admit it?
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by tegaever: 8:16am On Nov 12, 2018
frowland:

25 billion USD is a fraction of 1.2 trillion? I have to stop coming to politics section as most people who comment here are either kids or out of touch with reality.

Bros, read the post very well. It is self explanatory. But in case you don't understand, I'll enunciate.

1.2 trillion naira is a fraction of what the FG has spent on electricity so far. And not 25 billion USD being a fraction of 1.2 trillion. Where did you even see your own 25 sef.

The category of people that will be reading back of phone.
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by tegaever: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Have you seen your error or you are still too proud to admit it?

This kind of people, you need to break things down for them. They still eat cerelac.

You need to tell him that 1.2 trillion naira is a fraction of the said amount and not $25bn being a fraction of 1.2 trillion naira.

1 Like

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by 360command: 8:43am On Nov 12, 2018
Ishilove:

I'd stick to being a 'bloody' civilian. Military type folks are not completely human.
damn! That was an expression... Ok, if I had said, we can't all be doctors from your statement u made about your hatred for maths.. What I mean is, some likes maths and some don't, so I can understand d fact dat u hate maths..
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by ashjay001(m): 9:03am On Nov 12, 2018
samuelchimmy:

Forget heaven forget hell... Deep inside your heart ,, you know you can't think normal stuffs through...not to talk thibking such magnificent plans through from scratch... You know inside your heart that you are a wasted sperm

See a supposed christian Hypocrite oshi!

Waste ur life, claiming to live a pious life, yet ending up in d hottest part of hellgringringrin
Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by eaglez(m): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2018
Evil strives when good men keep quiet, Bishop David Oyedepo for president 2019. Chikena!

1 Like

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by babalonimi: 9:41am On Nov 12, 2018
Bishop oyedepo A MAN OF VISION.

1 Like

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by HigherEd: 10:10am On Nov 12, 2018
TheVictorious:

Guy who's that. Hope it's not Prof. Louis?
Yes it is prof louis. They've sacked him...

1 Like

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 10:15am On Nov 12, 2018
HigherEd:

Yes it is prof louis. They've sacked him...
No need confirming it openly nau . . . you wan de-market the poor dude?

1 Like

Re: Canaanland Ota In Pictures by HigherEd: 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
CodeTemplar:
No need confirming it openly nau . . . you wan de-market the poor dude?
Sorry about that. Figured it was the fourth page and few ppl could see it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.