Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way (4395 Views)

APC Commissions New Roads Enugu Onitsha Express Road Today / The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC / See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way by GavelSlam: 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
derealj:

Lols Mumu what did you write here. Snake

And I have since updated it.

My knowledge of the route should inform the educated and not your type.
Re: This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way by deji17: 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
Nbote:
PMB is working in an alternate reality, U jus have to b a ZonB to see it.. Wait for dem to either avoid dis thread completely or start posting filtered fake pictures

Dat video is supposedly from April 2018, now here are links from August 2018
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/despite-claims-by-the-fg-motorists-groan-on-enugu-onitsha-expressway/

Here is Fashola admitting d road is in terrible state when d contract for d road was increased from 10billion to 15billion jus in August
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/enugu-onitsha-road-narrative-will-change-in-a-weeks-time-fg/

So what d hell are U ppl talking about
If not that you are utterly shameless, you will not come up with this. Ejike Ndu like many honest and sincere people are happy about the portion of the road that is fixed while urging FG to complete the rest. But your PDP.ig and Ebele Azikiwe were in Govt for 16 years, how come that road is in such deplorable state?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way by GavelSlam: 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
derealj:

You are now calling the MOD, you are not only a liar but a coward also SMH.

If you don't know the limits of the forum you would be taught today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way by Yyeske(m): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
nzeobi:
APC will tell you the working on all federal roads in SE but it's a big scam.

this particular road was awarded by PDP and from head bridge to Odomodu junction was done before they left power but with APC it has been from one format to another.
Who did that portion of the road from head bridge to Odumodu junction, was it the federal government under PDP or state under APGA?
Why is the OP only showing us the bad portion around Nteje we know is bad, why is he not showing other good portions of the road?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way by Yyeske(m): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
Les:
bro, that road is worse than what you saw up there, let us who ply the road tell you the reality on ground. Facts will always defeat fictions!
Indeed, you are the only person who ply the road, why can't the mischievous OP post pictures of the good portions as well.
Just a pix of the bad part now means the whole length of the road is like that.
Why didn't PDP for the 16 years they were in power do anything about it?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
docadams:
@OP, EN-ONITSA EXPRESSWAY is 105km. You posted a bad section of less than 1km as representing the whole road. If that isn't fo*olishness by all standard then you must be a j*erk.

you are a bloody liar.. why are you lying...

Thats umunya road in Anambra .. Enugu section of the road is a death trap.. Why are you deceiving people on social media

2 Likes

Re: This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way by deji17: 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
Yyeske:
Indeed, you are the only person who plus the road, why can't the mischievous OP post pictures of the good portions as well.
Just a pix of the bad part now means the whole length of the road is like that.
Why didn't PDP for the 16 years they were in power do anything about it?

PDP and their supporters are indeed shameless.
Look at the Zik Mausoleum. Contract Awarded while Buhari was PTF Chairman. It takes the same Buhari after 22 years with PDP just chopping money for the project before Buhari had to come and complete it.
Some people no just get shame, I swear.
Bad belle kee them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way by Nbote(m): 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
deji17:
If not that you are utterly shameless, you will not come up with this. Ejike Ndu like many honest and sincere people are happy about the portion of the road that is fixed while urging FG to complete the rest. But your PDP.ig and Ebele Azikiwe were in Govt for 16 years, how come that road is in such deplorable state?

There's absolutely no point whatsoever in trying to get into a discourse with U and ur likes... All U ppl bring to d table are insults and excuses instead of proofs and reasonable response... Anyways my mistake was even quoting U
Re: This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way by Yyeske(m): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
deji17:

PDP and their supporters are indeed shameless.
Look at the Zik Mausoleum. Contract Awarded while Buhari was PTF Chairman. It takes the same Buhari after 22 years with PDP just chopping money for the project before Buhari had to come and complete it.
Some people no just get shame, I swear.
Bad belle kee them
Very shameful indeed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way by Kingspin(m): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
The main thing they will not do it. Tademoni shi.t
Re: This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way by deji17: 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
Nbote:

There's absolutely no point whatsoever in trying to get into a discourse with U and ur likes... All U ppl bring to d table are insults and excuses instead of proofs and reasonable response... Anyways my mistake was even quoting U
Better. The feeling is mutual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way by Yyeske(m): 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
Nbote:

Good for you, next time you want to quote anybody to contradict, have your facts at hand and not some beer parlour gossips you guys love dishing out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way by BrokenTV: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
GavelSlam:

Will you shut up?

The federal road to which I refer, passes through the Abagana Junction on the way to Onitsha.

Anyway, what do you know? Is it not that chemist shop by 9th mile that you manage for your oga?
What do you have to say about the one that passes through Timber Umuokpu Awka by Enugu Onitsha Expressway. Since you know so much than him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way by shakmati(m): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
docadams:
@OP, EN-ONITSA EXPRESSWAY is 105km. You posted a bad section of less than 1km as representing the whole road. If that isn't fo*olishness by all standard then you must be a j*erk.

You again! The so called brainless contractor! Snap the good portion and show us na. Once you leave Awka, this road is barely motorable. I really feel like slapping you now. How can you be so deceptive?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way by Efewestern: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
GavelSlam:

You are a bloody liar.

Maybe those people being interviewed in the video are APC members or as you might say ; "Afonja".

Most roads in SE are bad, I have been to almost all states in that region this year alone, the PH/ABA road is the worst of them all, not everything should be politicized.

PMB should up his game in the region.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way by madapcmod: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
All these afonja miscreants that don't know a jack about Enugu- Onitsha express way want to give us d regular users d narrative? How evil minded and deceptive can some ppl be?

This road is terribly bad that even trailers and luxurious buses now avoid d express way and follow d old road thereby causing traffic congestion on the old road.

I have never seen an evil govt like this present APC govt with her lies and evil support from animals concurring to their lies. The realities are on ground for any doubting Thomas to confirm. That road has damaged my Camry shocks. The few motorable parts are single lane with dangerous potholes and the danger of swerving lorries and buses dodging such potholes.

May you liars never ever experience good in Ur lives since u wish the SE evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way by eightsin(m): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
I passed through this road last week... It was terrible.

1 Like

Re: This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way by GavelSlam: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
Efewestern:

Most roads in SE are bad, I have been to almost all states in that region this year alone, the PH/ABA is the worst of them all, not everything should be politicized.

PMB should up his game in the region.

I'm specific to this road evidence of which the YouTube video suggests.

It's funny how people expect Buhari to solve the problem of bad roads in 4 years whilst accepting the condition for 16 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way by madapcmod: 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
This is d road APC evil govt is lieing to Nigerians they have completed 90℅

God punish all liars!

See what Southeast commuters are subjected to on daily basis.

1 Share

Re: This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way by shakmati(m): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
GavelSlam:

It's funny how people expect Buhari to solve the problem of bad roads in 4 years whilst accepting the condition for 16 years.

I really wish I had total control over thunder and lightning. You would be writhing on the floor now from high voltage strike with burst eardrums! So your tiny portion of repair which all of us live witnesses have not seen is enough for you to conclude Buhari is working in the SE? Please fear God!

3 Likes

Re: This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way by GavelSlam: 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
shakmati:

I really wish I had total control over thunder and lightning. You would be writhing on the floor now from high voltage strike with burst eardrums! So your tiny portion of repair which all of us live witnesses have not seen is enough for you to conclude Buhari is working in the SE? Please fear God!

Shut up.

I produced a YouTube video whilst all you have is the anonymity of the forum to tell us lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way by Nbote(m): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

I produced a YouTube video whilst all you have is the anonymity of the forum to tell us lies.

U produced a YouTube video from APRIL 2018 but yet ppl who actually ply dat road have shown U evidences and given U proof yet U kip throwing insults around

3 Likes

Re: This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way by GavelSlam: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
Nbote:

U produced a YouTube video from APRIL 2018 but yet ppl who actually ply dat road have shown U evidences and given U proof yet U kip throwing insults around

They should produce their own videos.

Or are the people lying in the video?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way by Nbote(m): 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
GavelSlam:

They should produce their own videos.

Or are the people lying in the video?

So those photos of actual motorists on d road and photos of d road aren't evidence enough? Una no get conscience at all

3 Likes

Re: This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way by Efewestern: 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
GavelSlam:

These are major roads in Nigeria and we expect the Buhari led government to fix it, same way he is busy fixing the Ibadan expressway, the reason we are calling Buhari/APC out is not to score some cheap political points (I myself detest PDP) , but to draw the attention of the federal government on the poor state of major roads in SE.

1 Like

Re: This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way by GavelSlam: 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
Efewestern:

These are major roads in Nigeria and we expect the Buhari led government to fix it, same way he is busy fixing the Ibadan expressway, the reason we are calling Buhari/APC out is not to score some cheap political points (I myself detest PDP) , but to draw the attention of the federal government on the poor state of major roads in SE.

Isn't it evident that rains have delayed the laying of asphalt on the road?

Do you think that section would look that way if it was abandoned?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way by Efewestern: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
GavelSlam:

Isn't it evident that rains have delayed the laying of asphalt on the road?

Do you think that section would look that way if it was abandoned?

That's why I said Buhari should up his game, at the current space they are going I don't think they will complete that road in the next 10years, you can't compare the construction work going on that Ibadan expressway with the one going on in SE

It's our duty to remind our leaders when they fail and also praise them when they are trying, I rate PMB poor on this.

1 Like

Re: This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way by MrCuteID(m): 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
Are you a Federal Government or Lagos State Government Staff or do you know anyone of this caliber who is in need of a loan(Minimum of:N 50,000 to Maximum :N 3,000,000.00 at 2.18% monthly interest)?....the Federal Govt Staff can be anybody from anywhere in any part of Nigeria i.e any state not necessary from Lagos State(the person can be a Nigerian Police ,Nigerian Army,Navy,Custom,Civil Defense,Immigration, FRSC or FIRS Officers etc living or working anywhere in any part of the country,Nigeria.) but the State Govt Staff must be Lagos State Govt Staff only....No collateral, No Guarantor,No Rigorous Documentation,24 Hrs Turn Around Time for disbursement. REPAYMENT PLAN: 1 to 36 months. REQUIREMENTS: Passport Photographs,Recent Utility Bill, Staff id and any other valid identification cards, 3 months pay slip and 6 months statement of account,Employment/ Confirmation letter and introduction letter from your department....If you are interested please Inbox me privately for more details or call 08024463908,08119219131
Re: This Is Enugu-onitsha Express Way by StillX10(m): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Go commot am for office na
OK sir am coming

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi To Investigate Fayose’s Last Minute Recruitment Of 2,000 Workers / 2023: Rumble In PDP As Wike, Tambuwal, Others Move Against Atiku Presidency / Governor Ugwuanyi’s Sixth Year: Challenges, Strides, Verdicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.