Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Let's Safe Monkeys In Ikorodu Lagos. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Let's Safe Monkeys In Ikorodu Lagos. (563 Views)

MURIC Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Oro Priests In Ikorodu / How Oro Festival Paralysed Activities In Ikorodu Town, Lagos / Oro Day: Movement Of Women Restricted In Ikorodu On May 8th 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Safe Monkeys In Ikorodu Lagos. by pol23: 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hello all... I want to bring your awareness to a Natural Habitat of some Monkey around Ikorodu where our people have invaded... and the monkeys are trap now...the only thing keeping the monkeys till now is the mud in that area...but their jurisdiction has been drastically reduced...the total area this monkeys covers now is less than 6 plot...And from the look of things,the few left area will be occupied by human in less than a Year...
This is a call to save over 100 monkeys who lives in their natural habitat and being disturbed by human activities....
I believe corporations can buy the land as part of their CSI and fence it away from human activities..I also hope Nigeria conservation will see this post and swindle to actions...
We've lost many animals in their natural habitat,We should try and protect our land from ourselves...
I tried to take a picture with my phone,but my phone camera is not that sophisticated.
I believe people like Autojosh can visit the site and give us a better and clearer picture and a better report void of grammatical errors and blunders.
The total cost of the land plot will sure be less than 30 million naira (I guess)...
We have a lot of individuals and companies that can buy this without feeling it...
Let's save this monkeys.

Re: Let's Safe Monkeys In Ikorodu Lagos. by Shelumiel: 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
NAIRALAND215923:
What are they doing there in the first place
They were there before human encroachment .
Re: Let's Safe Monkeys In Ikorodu Lagos. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
Guy good idea. Open a gofundme account for this. Money could be raised to buy the land
Re: Let's Safe Monkeys In Ikorodu Lagos. by pol23: 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
Superagent:
Guy good idea. Open a gofundme account for this. Money could be raised to buy the land
You made a good point there... but I doubt that will work......But there's no harm in trying.
Re: Let's Safe Monkeys In Ikorodu Lagos. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
Sorry o but what's the essence of the pictures if no monkeys in them
Re: Let's Safe Monkeys In Ikorodu Lagos. by pol23: 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
Shibaraba:
Sorry o but what's the essence of the pictures if no monkeys in them
The first picture shows a monkey.. you really need to zoom in to see it...
Don't forget I'm not a professional,I only snap with my phone..
And the monkeys won't get so close to you just so you can take clear shot...

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Akeredolu’s Wife, Installed As “nneora Ndigbo” (mother Of Ndigbo) Photos / Need Urgent Help And Education About Nigeria's Handling / Help Translate This Igbo Adage, Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.