Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location (41960 Views)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Interior Of The New Trains (Photos) / More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction / Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by juniorstar(m): 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
These are the things that should be on the news
Not one politician loading dollars in his babariga

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
Prototypes are always finer than the real jobs. By the time politicians have collected kickbacks like Governor Ganduje of Kano State, the contractors would reduce the quality of the projects.

Good one though.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by Ttipsy(f): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
k
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by Niceman4u(m): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
waiting for the implementation and completion of this project.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by Benekruku(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

God is not in the business of blessing evil

Buhari is a killer and an illiterate

And his reward awaits him

As elections draws near... Expect more adulterated pictures from the stables of zombies to deceive the gullible...

Say no to propaganda

5%

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by XullySwt(f): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
Baba Buhari, you have done well and still doing well. We dont mind wat social media say about u becox we knw d real voters are not on social media��. 5million bloc vote awaits you in kano. Se kayi!!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by Lordofthewest(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
Okoyeebo:

There is prototype for a trans-regional SW rail like in the works but Kanu is setting up Igbos in power for mass sack.

Can't you see God is using Kanu to punish you people?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by abc115: 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
PMB is a Blessing to South West and Nigeria as a whole

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by Rapture4real(m): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
85thechosen:
Nice development.
Be careful of adverts on buying data when you don't see the person face to face.Insist the person recharge you first before transferring money. I've fallen victim.once

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by bigtt76(f): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
People working directly opposite the train station baah? cheesy

In Lagos, my office is 10 minutes away from my home (when I drive) and 20 mins when I walk. Anytime there's a hold up it takes not less than 50.minutes to get home grin

AutoReportNG:
The ongoing Lagos-Ibadan Railway project which will cut across 3 states namely Lagos, Ogun and Oyo state is going on at a very fast pace. The railway is meant to ease of vehicular activities on the ever busy Lagos-Ibadan Road and it is also expected to be used to convey cargo goods thereby the pressure on Lagos roads will reduce.

According to the minister of transportation, Mr. Rotimi Ameachi, when the rail is completed, people living in Ibadan can work in Lagos and still get home on time as the trip using the rail is estimated to be in minutes.

AutoReportNG got the prototype of the proposed Lagos Railway Station and it was a sight to behold based on the design but we are still skeptical if it will be sited at Ebute-Metta or maybe at Iddo Railway Station. No matter what may be the final decision, trust us to always give you exclusively in as much as mobility and transportation are concerned in Nigeria.

Picture 3 denotes its final destination and where it will be sited.

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/11/lagos-ibadan-railway-see-lagos-station.html

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by princetom1(m): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
olujastro:
AutoReportNG, It'll be sited at Ebute-Metta (not Iddo) where the old railway station will be demolished for this one.
Apapa terminal will also have a mega station, while the remaining two mega train stations will be in Abeokuta and Ibadan.

K
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by quickberry(m): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
God bless PMB/PYO and their team
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by omega2128(m): 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
every week, there will be news on lagos - ibadan railway project.
nonsensing,
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by 85thechosen: 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
Rapture4real:

Be careful of adverts on buying data when you don't see the person face to face.Insist the person recharge you first before transferring money. I've fallen victim.once
I understand your plight bro, me that sells the data have also fallen victim of people who will collect my data and not send money. So its money for hand back for ground.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by supereagle(m): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
Benekruku:

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Bihari (GCFR)

2023. Ascertained.

PDP used 16years to construct corruption in Nigeria and never even completed it.

God is with us in Nigeria. PDP has fallen to rise no more.

Now they planning to come complete the epidemic with Atiku
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by Sleekfingers: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
michlins:
No wonder Yoruba won't accept anything aside Buhari. I don't blame them though. They are gaining more than the north in terms of infrastructure in this administration

Na only Yoruba they use that road or is it only Yoruba living in Ibadan, ogun and Lagos?
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
smellingmenses:
Paid post as usual... It's so bad that APC has to resort prototypes...not achievements.

Ordinary Lagos Ibadan expressway uncompleted after 4 years in power. Meanwhile GEJ had completed it 75%!!

God bless GEJ!!
Godbless your wisdom...If u look at the state of the nation nowadays u might begin to wonder why all diz nonsense irritating hurry..
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by joey150(m): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
computergeek:
Good project but why can't Nigerian architects, Nigerian engineers and a Nigerian Construction company handle this project? Is it that there are none good enough or experienced enough to handle this project, or just that it's generally accepted that only foreigners can do such in third-world countries?

Mental slavery.

Lol.

Nigerian architects, engineers and companies cannot handle this project because our schools are a mess and you simply cannot give what you don't have.

When you don't equip your people to handle mega projects, they never will.

So the focus should be on drastically raising the standard of education in this country. Then and only then can we have competent hands handle megaprojects.

It's not mental slavery it's just what it is. A Nigerian company would probably underperform or not deliver on this project at all.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by raumdeuter: 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
smellingmenses:
Paid post as usual... It's so bad that APC has to resort prototypes...not achievements.

Ordinary Lagos Ibadan expressway uncompleted after 4 years in power. Meanwhile GEJ had completed it 75%!!

God bless GEJ!!

Jolantern spent 5yrs in power couldnt complete anything

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by SoupNazi(m): 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
computergeek:
Good project but why can't Nigerian architects, Nigerian engineers and a Nigerian Construction company handle this project? Is it that there are none good enough or experienced enough to handle this project, or just that it's generally accepted that only foreigners can do such in third-world countries?

Mental slavery.

I wonder o my fellow Nigerian. I asked myself the same question.

So what kind of engineers are coming out of our universities? Is it that we have hacks coming out or we just believe if it ain't foreign it ain't right?

SMH.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by batstan(m): 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
We going somewhere.
cheesy
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by wristbangle: 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
smellingmenses:

God bless GEJ!!

Work is still in progress at Lagos-Ibadan expressway though at slow pace but its completion is now at 65%.

I commend GEJ for completing ore-benin expressway and I think you should give Kudos to this current administration for the Lagos-Ibadan rail and road projects.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by michlins(m): 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Shut Up and use your head..

You are enjoying the killings and poverty level
some of you guys lack manners and decorum to talk.
Sleekfingers:

Na only Yoruba they use that road or is it only Yoruba living in Ibadan, ogun and Lagos?
the economic impact is definitely theirs to enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by Archbishop88: 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
Weldone to d govt. Meanwhile prototype in Nigeria, isn't always the same at execution stage.
Anyway see dz prototype pre-wedding shoot.

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by Sleekfingers: 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nasafina:
Where are our graduates

We produce graduates in civil engineering, architecture, etc undecided yet we employ the whites to do the job cry

So pathetic tongue

Because they are engineers just with certificates.....look around you....

Engineers they were trained with obsolete technologies.....they need to upgrade themselves.....let me be truthful...i won't and will never award any contracts to such engineers....

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by bixton(m): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
smellingmenses:

GEJ also completed the Ore Benin expressway.

God bless GEJ!!

GEJ completed it 75% in how many years and who told you its 75%?
Do you have the project schedule to ascertain that percentage or is it what they fly in the media houses?
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by Nasafina(f): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Engineers they were trained with obsolete technologies.....they need to upgrade themselves.....let me be truthful...i won't and will never award any contracts to such engineers....

But it's unfair naa cool
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by bixton(m): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Really?
What exactly is your profession?

The reason why the FG and even some multi national companies bring in the whites to do some of those jobs is because someone somewhere wants to get a magnificent cut from the contract sum.

If they use indigenous engineers kasala go burst.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by XullySwt(f): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
Okoyeebo:
Chaiiii Savage!

There is no space for hawking gala on the rail tracks.

I just said I should remind you.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by buchai: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
There is no space for hawking gala on the rail tracks.
I just said I should remind you.

you forgot that inside train you sale and hawk anything.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by Okoyeebo: 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
Godbless your wisdom...If u look at the state of the nation nowadays u might begin to wonder why all diz nonsense irritating hurry..

They commissioned mega projects and you're crying.

Why are you always in sorrow whenever good things happen?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location by dafemnet: 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
This will help communities like Ibafo,Magboro etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). / Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.