Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out (38950 Views)

I Feel Robbed I Should Have Never Voted For Laycon- Uriel Cries Out / I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel / Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by jimiade(m): 4:10am On Nov 11, 2018
na wa ooooo
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by stuffs4me(m): 4:40am On Nov 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Uriel I agree you are just 30 years old and do not deserve to be called Aunty.

But cut us some slack because only aunties have that big flattened out brezz of yours.
You have the brezz of a 70-year old.

Epp us tell her
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Cindy08: 5:38am On Nov 11, 2018
Why the thing dey pain you now you no want old at all anyway in case you don't know aunt is a sign of respect in our Yoruba land here take it or leave it but don't quote me cos if u do am still bargaining with the thurnder that will....
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Afonja007: 6:55am On Nov 11, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:
undecided

What's wrong in being addressed as aunt?

Anything to trend
in western world nobody calls the other person brother sikiru or hanty ramotu
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Olibboy: 7:00am On Nov 11, 2018
kimbraa:
I could relate my dear! People should stop calling her Aunt 'cause it would make her feel she's old.

That is how a girl I'm just 2years older where I work calls me Aunty. I unconscious answer, and on a second thought ask myself of what she sees me as while looking at herself. cheesy Nigerians sha!
aunt!
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by GMbuharii: 7:49am On Nov 11, 2018
Aunty nor want old

grin
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Exodora: 9:23am On Nov 11, 2018
Very annoying some will even call you sisterrr self as if the aunty is not enough .
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Kingzra1(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2018
kimbraa:
I could relate my dear! People should stop calling her Aunt 'cause it would make her feel she's old.

That is how a girl I'm just 2years older where I work calls me Aunty. I unconscious answer, and on a second thought ask myself of what she sees me as while looking at herself. cheesy Nigerians sha!
just call her aunty too....lol
thank me later
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 11, 2018
kimbraa:
How do they look?
uhm like you
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Billionaire09: 11:28am On Nov 11, 2018
cheesy cheesy
kimbraa:

Then tell her what to call u.

It is a simple words to say politely to her. You call her by name------, please you love u to call me --------.

So annoying #Aunty. cheesy
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Kwesiblaze22(m): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Uriel I agree you are just 30 years old and do not deserve to be called Aunty.

But cut us some slack because only aunties have that big flattened out brezz of yours.
You have the brezz of a 70-year old.
grin grin grin grin Bad mouth no go kill you...
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by amakadihot87(f): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
People sef .......that's how one lady who am sure that she is older than me answers me with YES MA
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Mycoin(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
I think I am about to puke urghhhhhhhh
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Ayobami7(m): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
this is my comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Model Rayat In Wet Swimsuit (Photos) / Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post / Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.