Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Bimbo Akisanya Rocks Cleveage-Baring Ankara Outfit (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Akisanya Rocks Cleveage-Baring Ankara Outfit (Photos) (59051 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Akisanya Rocks Cleveage-Baring Ankara Outfit (Photos) by Gbagbuo247: 6:31am On Nov 11, 2018
kennygee:
Why she white like Maleficent for the second pishur na?

Is anyone noticing the red marks on her hand, just below the sleeve in the first picture?

Is she a junkie?

You will certainly do well working for the FBI.
Mr. Observer; hope you observer all the problem in your life the same way too.
Re: Bimbo Akisanya Rocks Cleveage-Baring Ankara Outfit (Photos) by Surfboard(m): 6:46am On Nov 11, 2018
Jagaban880:
who say u fine?.....u no fine atall atall at all

u dey bleach ....aunty

Yellow fever. God bless Fela

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akisanya Rocks Cleveage-Baring Ankara Outfit (Photos) by andyanders: 7:39am On Nov 11, 2018
delugajackson:
She looks like a white witch. How can someone bleach to this extent? Tufia!
Exactly on point and check her left hand's co;or on the guy's shoulder as black as charcoal.
Re: Bimbo Akisanya Rocks Cleveage-Baring Ankara Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 11, 2018
Gbagbuo247:

You will certainly do well working for the FBI.
Mr. Observer; hope you observer all the problem in your life the same way too.

Life is not that hard bro. I'm glad you don't have any problem in yours.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akisanya Rocks Cleveage-Baring Ankara Outfit (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2018
SweetBuns:
This one has used filter to filter all her sense away

lol..y are u wicked like this na

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akisanya Rocks Cleveage-Baring Ankara Outfit (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 10:37am On Nov 11, 2018
kennygee:

Is anyone noticing the red marks on her hand, just below the sleeve in the first picture?

Is she a junkie?
the makeup is 33333333 muchhhhh.ahannnn.even the red lipstick.Yoruba actresses don't know how to do things in moderation.if they use makeup they'll over apply it.kileleyi.she looks like a corpse.even the bleaching is terrible. Must you bleach to be beautiful. Putting your skin at risk and entering machine for men/women's applaud.the people that will still abuse you if things go south.ask tayo odueke aka sikiratu sindodo.continue o bimbo,skin cancer is near your back. Murasi
Re: Bimbo Akisanya Rocks Cleveage-Baring Ankara Outfit (Photos) by Yohh: 11:09am On Nov 11, 2018
Someone should let me out of my mystery and tell me this hand isn't hers

Re: Bimbo Akisanya Rocks Cleveage-Baring Ankara Outfit (Photos) by Charmingpet: 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Over bleach
Re: Bimbo Akisanya Rocks Cleveage-Baring Ankara Outfit (Photos) by Gbagbuo247: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
I refuse to comment. lipsrsealed

kennygee:

Life is not that hard bro. I'm glad you don't have any problem in yours.
Re: Bimbo Akisanya Rocks Cleveage-Baring Ankara Outfit (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
I'm sure in the past, some folks told her "your future is gonna be bright", maybe this is what they meant grin

On the contrary, true beauty lies on the inside.
Re: Bimbo Akisanya Rocks Cleveage-Baring Ankara Outfit (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
Yohh:
Someone should let me out of my mystery and tell me this hand isn't hers

No need... Just enjoy yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akisanya Rocks Cleveage-Baring Ankara Outfit (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
kennygee:

Is she a junkie?

Choi!

You like fiiilm grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Read Full Life History Of Phyno (biography) / Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife / Gifty Kisses Yaw Live On Wazobia FM, Lagos (Pics,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.