Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Processing Of Animal Waste Products Into Feed - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Processing Of Animal Waste Products Into Feed (1691 Views)

How To Deal With Animal Waste? / Groups Protest The Influx Of GMO Products Into Nigeria / Learn How To Convert Your Animal Waste To Electricity And Cooking Gas With 2k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Processing Of Animal Waste Products Into Feed by Jakumo(m): 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
Treepower2000:

That's what they do on nairaland.
Nigeria is the only country where someone advertises a product and wants you to call for price and clarification.

As the man matta get K-Leg so, I hope say WengerMan no be WayoMan. Me I noko call am o. Papa Kot fobit bat ting.
Re: Processing Of Animal Waste Products Into Feed by wengerman: 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
at the beginning of the bio-conversion of animal waste to feed
Re: Processing Of Animal Waste Products Into Feed by wengerman: 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
ok
Re: Processing Of Animal Waste Products Into Feed by wengerman: 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
please can anyone drop his WhatsApp number and I will transfer the pics to him or her.the person will help me to post here. I will add the person to the training room free of charge for doing this
Re: Processing Of Animal Waste Products Into Feed by wengerman: 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2019
if I post picture without words,the system will me message empty and if I post pictures with words it will post the word and leave out the pics
Re: Processing Of Animal Waste Products Into Feed by wengerman: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2019
all what is being said is touching me to bone marrow Expecially the person that said hope I no be wayo man.when my integrity is being questioned,it touches me
Re: Processing Of Animal Waste Products Into Feed by wengerman: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
the deal is for the first person to post his or her number
Re: Processing Of Animal Waste Products Into Feed by Jakumo(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2019
wengerman:
the deal is for the first person to post his or her number

Can I post my banking details instead of my phone number ? I must not miss this deal.

1 Like

Re: Processing Of Animal Waste Products Into Feed by wengerman: 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
Jakumo:

Can I post my banking details instead of my phone number ? I must not miss this deal.
you complained about not posting pics and I said that anybody that will help me to post the pics will receive free training.I am not the one contesting for Lagos gubernatorial election nor presidential election now.those are the people distributing money or give your acc number to Osinbajo for market money�
Re: Processing Of Animal Waste Products Into Feed by ofemco: 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
Pixs

Re: Processing Of Animal Waste Products Into Feed by wengerman: 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
thank you ofemco
Re: Processing Of Animal Waste Products Into Feed by wengerman: 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
thanks so much @ Ofemco. drop your whatsapp number
Re: Processing Of Animal Waste Products Into Feed by wengerman: 11:33am On Jan 16, 2019
thank you once again Ofemco,I didn't even know u have registered for the training.@jakumo and femora007, can u see the pics now
Re: Processing Of Animal Waste Products Into Feed by wengerman: 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
a successful training was held last week and we are holding another training next week

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Needed For 6000 Catfish Feed Calculation / Tonnes Of Cassava For Sale. / Epsom Salt For Tomato And Pepper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.