Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation (31970 Views)

PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters / Court Convicts Farouk Lawan Over $500,000 Bribe / Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by Padra(f): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2018
Phenotech:
Hmn! Getting more and more interesting.... Meanwhile its my Birthday
Happy Birthday. Age gracefully
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by candygist: 8:05am On Nov 11, 2018
OneSentence:
is there any apc supporter out there that can defend feeding one prisoner with 3.5M a month? I mean act like it's true and give a good reason. unfortunately we cannot use the denial card to defend this since lai Muhammed actually said it. some people are asking me for explanation and I have none. or should I play the brainwashed zombie card and ignore in the face of inexplicable stupidity or I should just claim it's a 'lai'? I think I'll just ignore the people asking me. that's what most of you will do to this post anyway. but the most brainwashed ones will still give it a shot...

Why don't you open a different thread for this your news .. did you read the headline of this news and dos it relate with your feedback ?
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by sexiestharam(f): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by Pharrel22(m): 8:07am On Nov 11, 2018
Nail it...we all know it's baba oni fila gogoro.very desperate to confer is candidate as a gubernatorial candidate.. #ifyouknowyouknow
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by AreaFada2: 8:09am On Nov 11, 2018
Awwwwww.. How moving.

Tinubu's paper defending Oshiomhole hired as his stooge. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by Otsam(m): 8:09am On Nov 11, 2018
RockHard:

http://thenationonlineng.net/primaries-governor-offered-oshiomhole-500000-bribe-in-cash/

grin grin i would have believed this but, his days as the nlc chairman wouldn't make me believe. Bribe should be his middle name. Try and remember his days as nlc chairman, you will recall that he announces strike today either in abuja or lagos and in the next two days, he announces suspension from USA.
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 8:10am On Nov 11, 2018
Rochas is too greedy, He wants to put Imo State in His pocket. God pass Him.. nemesis await Him!
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by Hoodbilonia: 8:12am On Nov 11, 2018
500k dollars
otunba cash na jail e end
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by govomotors: 8:13am On Nov 11, 2018
Until our justice system adopt the Chinese way of fighting corruption, we will not experience good governance.

The masses, industries, hospitals, roads etc are crying for funds yet people are keep million/billion of dollars in home for evil.

If $500k is used to maintain a road or provide water, it will benefit the masses.

Nigerian politicians are worst than their father the devil.
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by 11doubledee: 8:17am On Nov 11, 2018
Going by the way politics in Nigeria is been run with incumbents imposing candidates,i believe oshiomole's story.
Please what is wrong with direct and open primaries where party members choose their preferred candidate of choice through votes.
Or did oshiomole manipulate the final results?
I don't just get it.
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by Topmaike007(m): 8:18am On Nov 11, 2018
na how to chop dis morning dey do me no be this matter,when I chop I fit come contribute...
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by Ruddyman(m): 8:24am On Nov 11, 2018
One report says bribes wia taken....

Tinubu paper is saying otherwise....OK let's say Osho baba did not collect bribe from Okorohausa what of others?

Bribes..

Kickbacks

Tanks for your help..

Thanks for coming

All of dem join
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by NwaJozi: 8:33am On Nov 11, 2018
Too much money in this country

Click my signature below and enjoy
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by adecz: 8:41am On Nov 11, 2018
shocked shocked shocked sad shocked shocked shocked

$$500,000 of taxpayer's
money.

Yet, pay workers, these
governors will refuse.

Blackman can never progress with
this type of democracy.
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by thatigboman: 8:46am On Nov 11, 2018
OneSentence:
is there any apc supporter out there that can defend feeding one prisoner with 3.5M a month? I mean act like it's true and give a good reason. unfortunately we cannot use the denial card to defend this since lai Muhammed actually said it. some people are asking me for explanation and I have none. or should I play the brainwashed zombie card and ignore in the face of inexplicable stupidity or I should just claim it's a 'lai'? I think I'll just ignore the people asking me. that's what most of you will do to this post anyway. but the most brainwashed ones will still give it a shot...
is it only zaczacky they feed with 3.5M naira abi the entire shitte populace?
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by thatigboman: 8:47am On Nov 11, 2018
docadams:

Are you sure you are where you want to be. Oshiomole travails is what is being discussed not your next appointment at Yaba left.
answer his question, as u seem to have d answer
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by Jayslicky: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2018
Who cares what's going in that devilish party, all I care about is sending that lifeless one back to daura.
#atikulate 2019

4 Likes

Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by tolguy(m): 8:51am On Nov 11, 2018
OneSentence:
but d Media house that carried d report apologized 4 their lies
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by thatigboman: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2018
7figuresalary:
.Good morning sir,
Pls I have a pressing issue as regards my BMC monthly 30k payment for last month..till this moment I'm yet to get my last month payment despite d fact I met d requirement of meeting not less than 500 pro Buhari posts...I've called other crew members and they all confirmed to have received their pay..so I contacted Head office and they gave me ur username to contact u that u are d zonal director in my zone...pls help me in any way u can...I need that money badly...thanks.
u may also need to contact sarrki, omenka, ngeneukwuenu and madridguy. I feel for u. After all your sleepless nights. They must pay u o. It's 33k, not 30k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by thatigboman: 8:56am On Nov 11, 2018
candygist:

Why don't you open a different thread for this your news .. did you read the headline of this news and dos it relate with your feedback ?
the guy needs to be paid his money.
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by thatigboman: 8:58am On Nov 11, 2018
tolguy:
see this one. They apologised for recording it when it was meant to be off-record
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 11, 2018
thatigboman:
u may also need to contact sarrki, omenka, ngeneukwuenu and madridguy. I feel for u. After all your sleepless nights. They must pay u o. It's 33k, not 30k.
Thanks bro..I'd contact them..it wasn't easy making 500 posts a month..supporting Buhari despite his shortfalls wasn't easy..
Cc: sarrki,Madridguy,Cilicmarin.

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 11, 2018
candygist:

I don't care about the headline. just wan to use FTC to show how slow u guys are, both pdp n apc.

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2018
tolguy:
this is the type of brainwashed supporter I mentioned earlier. they use lies to cover it up. the media house recorded what he said offline and released it to the public. that's what they apologised for. hav u seen the liar come out to deny the statement publicly? now try another method of defense. this one won't work. this time use your brain.

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by thatigboman: 9:13am On Nov 11, 2018
7figuresalary:
Thanks bro..I'd contact them..it wasn't easy making 500 posts a month..supporting Buhari despite his shortfalls wasn't easy..
Cc: sarrki,Madridguy,Cilicmarin.
very very funny. I have had a good laugh this morning.
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by dubbiskelly(m): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2018
Who the gods want to destroy, they first make mad. Rochas has finally bitten off more than he can chew and swallow.
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by andyanders: 9:34am On Nov 11, 2018
edo3:
E no go pass that big nose governor wey him caps dey always wan touch d sky..

If u know u know,, am not a fan of apshit though.

That should be O///u//// state/.
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by taiwog700: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2018
edo3:
E no go pass that big nose governor wey him caps dey always wan touch d sky..

If u know u know,, am not a fan of apshit though.
bros nawaoo him name na AMO if u put SUN na u sabi
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by JuanDeDios: 9:38am On Nov 11, 2018
What was Okorocha thinking offering dollars to Oshiomhole? That was a dumb move. Tinubu has also been doing the family and friends thing in Lagos but he's smarter about it.
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by SOJOSEPH(m): 9:40am On Nov 11, 2018
Like you will ask them to defend if buhari was voted in 2015 abi

OneSentence:

Modified: like I said the really brainwashed ones will give it a shot. tolguy said the media house that carried it apologised for their lies whereas they apologised for releasing a supposedly off the record remark. then docadams did the one famous one I didn't mention earlier. when they accuse your party of undeniable crime with evidence they ask u of the crimes of your own party without explaining or defending ur accusations. both APC and pdp brainwashed supporters are daft!!!
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by platorepublic(m): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2018
I believe it is Governor Amosun that will do that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House / Lagos To Introduce Cable Cars For Mass Transportation. / Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.