Stats: 3,155,715 members, 7,827,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me (28083 Views)

Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality / Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch / Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by blackmercyvelli(m): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
You se yourself
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by jnoz23(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
just as her pssy is too wide for me!
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by Olukat(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
If the men in the industry are too broke
How comes the girls in same industry rides on Rangerovers and live large?
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by mexzony: 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
She never really answered the question how she raises funds for her movies.
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
Hmmmmm,they are coming for u
Liliyann:
My kinda girl!!!
Most Nigerian guys are broke!!!
Especially NL guys, they are all broke and frustrated!!!
To the ladies,never settle for less,date someone that is ready to prove his love internationally and not the test message kind!!!
Be with someone that values you and is ready to ignore his family and friends and focus more on you to show his love!!!
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by Uglymind: 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
Who is that low budget tecno phone??
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by mukthar2000(m): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
who be this mumu?
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by teemac01(m): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
Simplep:
Hmmmmm,they are coming for u

not sure people have that kind of time...
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
this one wey i no go Bleep for free

Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by Ihateyoumod: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
Liliyann:
My kinda girl!!!
To the ladies,never settle for less,date someone that is ready to prove his love internationally and not the test message kind!!!
Be with someone that values you and is ready to ignore his family and friends and focus more on you to show his love!!!

It's text and not "test" meesage. Advice yourself on how to spell first madam

Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by Liliyann(f): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

It's text and not "test" meesage. Advice yourself on how to spell first madam

Ode!!
How much dey your account sef??
2k?? Broke ass!!
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
Liliyann:

Ode!!
2k?? Broke ass!!
You nkọ?
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
Mtchew. Meanwhile for those on active sub on access and family package,check my last thread for compact sports
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by Ihateyoumod: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
Liliyann:

Ode!!
2k?? Broke ass!!

How does my correcting u on how to spell translate to how much is in my bank account?. I thought you were dumb, I clearly overrated you.
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by Liliyann(f): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

How does my correcting u on how to spell translate to how much is in my bank account?. I thought you were dumb, I clearly overrated you.

Correction noted!!
Next time correct with sense nobody is above mistake!!
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by bluefilm: 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
She no even fine sef. sad sad sad
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
I don't know why everyone wants to be a teacher on social media Many open their frustrated mouths and make a fool of them selves still exposing the type of families they were raised in
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by juniorstar(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
You are not married but you are in a serious relationship...abeg who is fooling who here.
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by ruggedtimi(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
with your bend down select cloths
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by uthlaw: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
Liliyann:
My kinda girl!!!
To the ladies,never settle for less,date someone that is ready to prove his love internationally and not the text message kind!!!
just because of punna,I will ignore my family and friends.u are funny!

Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by uthlaw: 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
Olukat:
If the men in the industry are too broke
How comes the girls in same industry rides on Rangerovers and live large?
because they Bleep around.
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by Hoodbilonia: 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
i never claim them
just bang them
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by habinccihub: 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
fuckpro:
...it's simple table manners don't talk while eating

Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
Liliyann:
My kinda girl!!!
To the ladies,never settle for less,date someone that is ready to prove his love internationally and not the text message kind!!!
na these type dey sweet for ritual. and she go produce money wella. idiot
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
MrGist:

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-entertainers-broke-actress-maryam-charles

Lol! Go and date Dangote dem.. who cares? We are here worrying about prices of rice and beef and vegetables. You are here selling market.
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
Liliyann:
My kinda girl!!!

It is women like you that we fear to marry and bring back to USA. To turn my back on my family because of you? Where were you when family raised and supported me? Wow! Hungry and broke Nigeria girls.. Am sorry if this seems like an insult, I was raised never to disrespect women but I feel that you might be misguided on your ideology about love and life.
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by ClassiqueMan: 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
angry angry angry

Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by Gunnax(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
Liliyann:
My kinda girl!!!
for generalizing ur stupidity, thunder fire ur left breast. Village dog
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by Rhozabeth(m): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
Look at this yeye Olosho, advising married couples! Whonur advice EPP?
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by Earlystar698(m): 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
oya receive sense

Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media / That Princess And Rico Swavey Dated, Shocked BBNaija Ex Housemates / Illbliss Shares Testimony On His Daughter, KachimSideh's First Birthday (Pix)