Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me (28084 Views)

Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality / Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch / Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by ChiefAlex(m): 2:40am On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

Ode!!
How much dey your account sef??
2k?? Broke ass!!

Broke ass mofo forming rich. Say no more hoe
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by October1960: 4:35am On Nov 12, 2018
She’s probably smelly from all the bleaching.
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by IceArmani(m): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2018
Who knows this one?
Re: Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me by Dshocker(m): 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:
My kinda girl!!!
Most Nigerian guys are broke!!!
Especially NL guys, they are all broke and frustrated!!!
To the ladies,never settle for less,date someone that is ready to prove his love internationally and not the text message kind!!!
Be with someone that values you and is ready to ignore his family and friends and focus more on you to show his love!!!

Stop taking monkey tail please!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Alex Dances Gbe Body, Dressed In Engineer Outfit At “mokalik” Premiere / That Princess And Rico Swavey Dated, Shocked BBNaija Ex Housemates / Illbliss Shares Testimony On His Daughter, KachimSideh's First Birthday (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.