Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,260 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

What A Great Father He Is! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What A Great Father He Is! (8469 Views)

8 Qualities Of A Great Sunday School Teacher / Speaking In Tongue; A Great Lie By Olakunle Allison / The Reinhard Bonnke's Farewell Crusade: A Great Lesson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Great Father He Is! by kpakpandoN(m): 6:29am On Nov 11, 2018
The God that we serve is a Father who is always present and is ever ready to help. He is full of love, compassion and mercy for all His children, and He gives each one of them uninterrupted attention. As the Almighty Father He is capable of giving us everything that we ever need. He knows His children even more than they even know themselves - He knows their tomorrow and every single detail about them even before they were born .

No matter how great and good an earthly father is, he will still fall short and fail in some aspects of his children’s well-being. An earthly father cannot boast of being with his children always. An earthly father cannot boast of knowing his children so well that he knows how to comfort them at all times. Even when he says he is capable of giving his children everything they ask for, he cannot give them good health, retentive memory, safe journey, and other things that money can’t buy. Our heavenly Father is the Perfect Father to the fatherless, and He is a Father that other fathers run to in the times of troubles. His love for his children immeasurably surpasses the love that an earthly father has for his children. Some people frown when they hear me call God my Daddy. Well, I don’t know about you, but this God is my Daddy. He has shown so much care to me ever since I met Him that I cannot but see Him as my Daddy. He understand me, comforts me, protects me, heals me, corrects me, helps me and carries me. If God has been all these to you, I want you to take a moment, look up to heaven and just say, “Daddy I love you. “

Have you been fatherless? Have you been lonely? Has your earthly father been distant and cold? Then you need to experience the tender loving kindness of Abba Father. To belong to HIM, you need to be reborn by Him. His love is enough to wrap you in warmth for evermore. To enter into this special relationship with Him, confess these words:

Dear God, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge that I am a sinner. I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived. Lord, I want to start afresh; come into my heart and be the Lord of my life. Make me a new creature in YOU. Thank you Abba Father for saving me.

After making these confessions in faith, you now need to find a Bible-believing church to attend so that you can build the relationship that has just begun between you and this Great Father.

Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A Great Father He Is! by tstx(m): 7:19am On Nov 11, 2018
If you were born into a muslim home this post would have been about Allah and Mohammed.

We are all victims of circumstances.
The white man shaped us, told us which God to serve, how to dress and which language is best... As a result of their meddle... what we are today and what we will ever be tomorrow will be as a result of colonialism..

See my signature (10% Discount)

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A Great Father He Is! by tstx(m): 7:20am On Nov 11, 2018
See my signature
Re: What A Great Father He Is! by fame995: 8:21am On Nov 11, 2018
babq
Re: What A Great Father He Is! by hemartins(m): 8:21am On Nov 11, 2018
God is awesome

1 Like

Re: What A Great Father He Is! by AugustineSilva(m): 8:22am On Nov 11, 2018
cool cool
Re: What A Great Father He Is! by ct2: 8:22am On Nov 11, 2018
alagbada Ina
alawotele orun
ogbigba ti gba alai Lara
adrotini lojo isoro
Olorun to Dara
Olorun ti o lafi we
kabesi
Olowo gbogboro
Olorun to tobi

Ekun oko faro
Olorun to tobi
Olorun mi

10 Likes

Re: What A Great Father He Is! by sirdonbright: 8:23am On Nov 11, 2018
Happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: What A Great Father He Is! by mariovito(m): 8:23am On Nov 11, 2018
He also is a consuming fire, a jealous god. The one that causes evil to happen. He must be schizophrenic or bipolar

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Great Father He Is! by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 11, 2018
The most dependable.... When I start bragging about Him ehn, it is always hard to stop

9 Likes

Re: What A Great Father He Is! by Hoodbilonia: 8:25am On Nov 11, 2018
must we all fake it on sunday
wtf
acting holly and shit
imaginary miracle
mirage money
fuc all dat shiit
fuc sunday is just a normal day everywhr else
naija is trapped for life

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Great Father He Is! by Ruddyman(m): 8:25am On Nov 11, 2018
Halleluyah.....Holy and Blessed Father WE COME TO THEE AS WE ARE BLESS US OH LORD..AND HAVE MERCY ON US

---------------

- Do you need a Search engine optimized websites / blog for your business and idea? At a cost you can afford?

- Or You want to optimize your existing website / blog for search engine?

- You want One on One training on how to build websites using ( HTML, CSS, JS ) + WordPress using real life projects? ( Weekends only Saturday / Sunday anywhere in Lagos )

Then chat me up on what's 08095966698...
Re: What A Great Father He Is! by NwaJozi: 8:29am On Nov 11, 2018
Amen click my link below
Re: What A Great Father He Is! by EllaCynthia(f): 8:30am On Nov 11, 2018
God, The Unchangeable Change Forgive me all my sings

1 Like

Re: What A Great Father He Is! by Dinho20(m): 8:31am On Nov 11, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
must we all fake it on sunday
wtf
acting holly and shit
imaginary miracle
mirage money
fuc all dat shiit
fuc sunday is just a normal day everywhr else
naija is trapped for life
NAWA FOR U

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Great Father He Is! by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 11, 2018
k
Re: What A Great Father He Is! by LandlordHopeful: 8:34am On Nov 11, 2018
okay
Re: What A Great Father He Is! by akinemma1: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2018
Romans 8:15

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

I'm bold to say that God is my Father.

Happy Sunday Sons of God!

5 Likes

Re: What A Great Father He Is! by Olatara(f): 8:40am On Nov 11, 2018
kpakpandoN:
The God that we serve is a Father who is always present and is ever ready to help. He is full of love, compassion and mercy for all His children, and He gives each one of them uninterrupted attention. As the Almighty Father He is capable of giving us everything that we ever need. He knows His children even more than they even know themselves - He knows their tomorrow and every single detail about them even before they were born .

No matter how great and good an earthly father is, he will still fall short and fail in some aspects of his children’s well-being. An earthly father cannot boast of being with his children always. An earthly father cannot boast of knowing his children so well that he knows how to comfort them at all times. Even when he says he is capable of giving his children everything they ask for, he cannot give them good health, retentive memory, safe journey, and other things that money can’t buy. Our heavenly Father is the Perfect Father to the fatherless, and He is a Father that other fathers run to in the times of troubles. His love for his children immeasurably surpasses the love that an earthly father has for his children. Some people frown when they hear me call God my Daddy. Well, I don’t know about you, but this God is my Daddy. He has shown so much care to me ever since I met Him that I cannot but see Him as my Daddy. He understand me, comforts me, protects me, heals me, corrects me, helps me and carries me. If God has been all these to you, I want you to take a moment, look up to heaven and just say, “Daddy I love you. “

Have you been fatherless? Have you been lonely? Has your earthly father been distant and cold? Then you need to experience the tender loving kindness of Abba Father. To belong to HIM, you need to be reborn by Him. His love is enough to wrap you in warmth for evermore. To enter into this special relationship with Him, confess these words:

Dear God, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge that I am a sinner. I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived. Lord, I want to start afresh; come into my heart and be the Lord of my life. Make me a new creature in YOU. Thank you Abba Father for saving me.

After making these confessions in faith, you now need to find a Bible-believing church to attend so that you can build the relationship that has just begun between you and this Great Father.

Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.
I read this, this morning during my devotion. I just started praising God and reconcile with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Great Father He Is! by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 11, 2018
cheesy

Lemme take a big laugh

1 Like

Re: What A Great Father He Is! by Olatara(f): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2018
ct2:
alagbada Ina
alawotele orun
ogbigba ti gba alai Lara
adrotini lojo isoro
Olorun to Dara
Olorun ti o lafi we
kabesi
Olowo gbogboro
Olorun to tobi

Ekun oko faro
Olorun to tobi
Olorun mi
gbongbon idile Jesse,

atoo farati bi oke,

olowo gbogboro,

ase e owun,

mini mini ojo tin je ra o de yan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Great Father He Is! by Oyeleye101(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2018
ct2:
alagbada Ina
alawotele orun
ogbigba ti gba alai Lara
adrotini lojo isoro
Olorun to Dara
Olorun ti o lafi we
kabesi
Olowo gbogboro
Olorun to tobi

Ekun oko faro
Olorun to tobi
Olorun mi
U get any inspirational and worship gospel song?
Re: What A Great Father He Is! by Geoffreymgk: 8:57am On Nov 11, 2018
Naaaa Fuuuck him
He is a Terrible Maniachical father. insecure idiot with Anger Issues Once more Fuuuck him ��

2 Likes

Re: What A Great Father He Is! by blackmercyvelli(m): 9:03am On Nov 11, 2018
Preach
Re: What A Great Father He Is! by Nelly613: 9:18am On Nov 11, 2018
As we wait for the second coming of our Lord and saviour lets fill our soul with positive songs..
Feel free to download Joy Overflow by Joe Praize

Download Joe Praize “Joy Overflow” Mp3

DOWNLOAD MP3
Re: What A Great Father He Is! by Agugbadin: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2018
He is the beginning and the ending, ancient of days the rock of ages, the lion of the tribe of Judah, the one who has never lost a battle, the one who can never lose a war, he is the lord stronge and mighty, the lord mighty in battle, the almighty God his name is Jehova Nissi, he is the all sufficient God Jehova El shaddi

3 Likes

Re: What A Great Father He Is! by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:36am On Nov 11, 2018
tstx:
If you were born into a muslim home this post would have been about Allah and Mohammed.

We are all victims of circumstances.
The white man shaped us, told us which God to serve, how to dress and which language is best... As a result of their meddle... what we are today and what we will ever be tomorrow will be as a result of colonialism..
Oh for Pete's sake! For how long will you continue to blame the white man?? He was created the same day as you..has the same brain as you..the white man you love to heap your failures at left your country and in 6 years it degenerated into a bloody civil war..the white man has his flaws but don't sit there pretending like you Africans are any better..given half the chance you will do even worse..

1 Like

Re: What A Great Father He Is! by TUGOCHUKWU: 9:45am On Nov 11, 2018
I just can't stop thanking this great God for adding another year to my life. Happy womb escape day to me....friends kindly join me to celebrate this God. HAPPYBIRTHDAY to me once me.

2 Likes

Re: What A Great Father He Is! by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 11, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
must we all fake it on sunday wtf acting holly and shit imaginary miracle mirage money fuc all dat shiit fuc sunday is just a normal day everywhr else naija is trapped for life

speak for yasef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? / A Spiritual Entity Sighted In Lagos Riding In The Clouds This Morning / 5 Unbelievably Good Reasons To Read Your Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.