Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

What A Great Father He Is! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What A Great Father He Is! (8479 Views)

8 Qualities Of A Great Sunday School Teacher / Speaking In Tongue; A Great Lie By Olakunle Allison / The Reinhard Bonnke's Farewell Crusade: A Great Lesson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Great Father He Is! by WaffenSS(m): 10:33am On Nov 11, 2018
kpakpandoN:
The God that we serve is a Father who is always present and is ever ready to help. He is full of love, compassion and mercy for all His children, and He gives each one of them uninterrupted attention. As the Almighty Father He is capable of giving us everything that we ever need. He knows His children even more than they even know themselves - He knows their tomorrow and every single detail about them even before they were born .

No matter how great and good an earthly father is, he will still fall short and fail in some aspects of his children’s well-being. An earthly father cannot boast of being with his children always. An earthly father cannot boast of knowing his children so well that he knows how to comfort them at all times. Even when he says he is capable of giving his children everything they ask for, he cannot give them good health, retentive memory, safe journey, and other things that money can’t buy. Our heavenly Father is the Perfect Father to the fatherless, and He is a Father that other fathers run to in the times of troubles. His love for his children immeasurably surpasses the love that an earthly father has for his children. Some people frown when they hear me call God my Daddy. Well, I don’t know about you, but this God is my Daddy. He has shown so much care to me ever since I met Him that I cannot but see Him as my Daddy. He understand me, comforts me, protects me, heals me, corrects me, helps me and carries me. If God has been all these to you, I want you to take a moment, look up to heaven and just say, “Daddy I love you. “

Have you been fatherless? Have you been lonely? Has your earthly father been distant and cold? Then you need to experience the tender loving kindness of Abba Father. To belong to HIM, you need to be reborn by Him. His love is enough to wrap you in warmth for evermore. To enter into this special relationship with Him, confess these words:

Dear God, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge that I am a sinner. I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived. Lord, I want to start afresh; come into my heart and be the Lord of my life. Make me a new creature in YOU. Thank you Abba Father for saving me.

After making these confessions in faith, you now need to find a Bible-believing church to attend so that you can build the relationship that has just begun between you and this Great Father.

Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

Why won't Adeboye extol the virtues of a false god when his temporal enrichment derives from it?

Were he a starving, struggling pauper he'd wonder whether any "merciful" god existed given his impoverished condition.

Conman living off gullible sheep

1 Like

Re: What A Great Father He Is! by biosilicon: 10:52am On Nov 11, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
must we all fake it on sunday
wtf
acting holly and shit
imaginary miracle
mirage money
fuc all dat shiit
fuc sunday is just a normal day everywhr else
naija is trapped for life

What a sad life you live sad
Re: What A Great Father He Is! by blesssingtime(m): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2018
The most dependable.... When I start bragging about Him ehn, it is always hard to stop
Re: What A Great Father He Is! by Dantedasz(m): 11:49am On Nov 11, 2018
Re: What A Great Father He Is! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
PRESENTATION:
cheesy
Lemme take a big laugh

Most times laughter comes before tears
Re: What A Great Father He Is! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
WaffenSS:

Why won't Adeboye extol the virtues of a false god when his temporal enrichment derives from it?

Were he a starving, struggling pauper he'd wonder whether any "merciful" god existed given his impoverished condition.

Conman living off gullible sheep

You sound pained
Re: What A Great Father He Is! by engrjacuzzi: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
*How did the Fight start❓:*
���

After Service on Sunday, a Wife saw Her Husband sitting quietly in d Church Garden. She got concerned and decided to ask Him.

Wife: Hey Darling, why are U sitting so quietly in d Garden? What is Bothering U?

Husband: I am thinking about d Confession of Our Pastor. It's making Me Uncomfortable.

Wife: What is it?
Husband: The Pastor confessed that He has Slept with all d Married Women and single Girls in d Church but ONLY one Woman didn't want to Sleep with Him because She Fears God.

Wife: It must be that Madam Comfort...She's always doing Holy Holy. ...........
NA THERE THE FIGHT START!
�����

*Happy Sunday!*
Re: What A Great Father He Is! by themanderon: 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
Geoffreymgk:
Naaaa Fuuuck him
He is a Terrible Maniachical father. insecure idiot with Anger Issues Once more Fuuuck him ��

You will give account of these words you have spoken. You mock God on a public forum? Repent.
Re: What A Great Father He Is! by Hoodbilonia: 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
sad what
fuc men
for u to quote me
i spoke the truth
fucking hypocrite
biosilicon:

What a sad life you live sad
Re: What A Great Father He Is! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
tamethem:

Most times laughter comes before tears

Just like Jesus laughed before he regretted dying on the cross for your sins grin
Re: What A Great Father He Is! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
kpakpandoN:
The God that we serve is a Father who is always present and is ever ready to help. He is full of love, compassion and mercy for all His children, and He gives each one of them uninterrupted attention. As the Almighty Father He is capable of giving us everything that we ever need. He knows His children even more than they even know themselves - He knows their tomorrow and every single detail about them even before they were born .

No matter how great and good an earthly father is, he will still fall short and fail in some aspects of his children’s well-being. An earthly father cannot boast of being with his children always. An earthly father cannot boast of knowing his children so well that he knows how to comfort them at all times. Even when he says he is capable of giving his children everything they ask for, he cannot give them good health, retentive memory, safe journey, and other things that money can’t buy. Our heavenly Father is the Perfect Father to the fatherless, and He is a Father that other fathers run to in the times of troubles. His love for his children immeasurably surpasses the love that an earthly father has for his children. Some people frown when they hear me call God my Daddy. Well, I don’t know about you, but this God is my Daddy. He has shown so much care to me ever since I met Him that I cannot but see Him as my Daddy. He understand me, comforts me, protects me, heals me, corrects me, helps me and carries me. If God has been all these to you, I want you to take a moment, look up to heaven and just say, “Daddy I love you. “

Have you been fatherless? Have you been lonely? Has your earthly father been distant and cold? Then you need to experience the tender loving kindness of Abba Father. To belong to HIM, you need to be reborn by Him. His love is enough to wrap you in warmth for evermore. To enter into this special relationship with Him, confess these words:

Dear God, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge that I am a sinner. I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived. Lord, I want to start afresh; come into my heart and be the Lord of my life. Make me a new creature in YOU. Thank you Abba Father for saving me.

After making these confessions in faith, you now need to find a Bible-believing church to attend so that you can build the relationship that has just begun between you and this Great Father.

Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

Pastor Adeboye?

U mean the same Con Man that said "of u don't pay ur tithe, U will go to hell
Re: What A Great Father He Is! by awelewaadeboye(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
God bless you Daddy
Re: What A Great Father He Is! by ChiefSupplier55(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
[quote author=Olatara post=72864681]gbongbon idile Jesse,

atoo farati bi oke,

olowo gbogboro,

ase e owun,

mini mini ojo tin je ra o de yan.[/quotej] keep calling him name he deserves it
Re: What A Great Father He Is! by ChiefSupplier55(m): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
[quote author=Olatara post=72864681]gbongbon idile Jesse,

atoo farati bi oke,

olowo gbogboro,

ase e owun,

mini mini ojo tin je ra o de yan.[/quotej]

keep calling him name he deserves it
Re: What A Great Father He Is! by Makschinchin: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
must we all fake it on sunday
wtf
acting holly and shit
imaginary miracle
mirage money
fuc all dat shiit
fuc sunday is just a normal day everywhr else
naija is trapped for life

Hey you! If your Naija is trapped for life, mine and others here aren't trapped for life.

You could as well move to another thread instead of exerting elements of frustration here
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims / Christian Tattoos / Hey Christians, How Much Can You Really Say To Defend Your Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.