Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today (40906 Views)

Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday / Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by sojayy(m): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
ok
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by tabithababy(f): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
philip0906:

Shut the hell up...This is a faceless forum. No one cares about what you are or not. Anyone can type sh.it in here.

Your post reeked of bile and hunger. You typed like you knew Dj Cuppy personally and she had hurt you.

Edit: I checked your posts, as at last year, you were still writing Jamb. You were even born in 1999. But you come online and claim you're "living the life". Thunder fire you dia

cheesy cheesy

Chaii chaii

See how you disgrace this guy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by chukwunedum150(m): 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
OVERATED!
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
Happy birthday to Cuppy.. Always smiling.. Always happy... Never minding. Long live Cuppy smiley

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by AndLeo(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
Billionaire pussy. Just fucking this girl is an achievement.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by Austinoiz(m): 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
philip0906:

Shut the hell up...This is a faceless forum. No one cares about what you are or not. Anyone can type sh.it in here.

Your post reeked of bile and hunger. You typed like you knew Dj Cuppy personally and she had hurt you.

Edit: I checked your posts, as at last year, you were still writing Jamb. You were even born in 1999. But you come online and claim you're "living the life". Thunder fire you dia

Omo see wicked deflation of overpumped 'tyre'. Philip, you are wicked ooo. Well, that serves the kid right. He thinks the past is not key to the present n future....faceless kids forming nonsense upandan

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by adedayoa2(f): 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
Happy birthday to us
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by Itzurboi(m): 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
I don't have much to say, i only feel for that kid that came to nairaland to showcase his stupidity... May God help you to overcome the bashes/lashes you have received and the ones still loading.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by olisaEze(m): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
Happy birthday chic, have a blast kiss
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by enemyofprogress: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Her mouth odour no get part two, na follow come
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by chuddyforlife(m): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
chineloSA:

grin grin grin grin that was savage
hi chinelo which part of s.a do u reside?
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by enemyofprogress: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
adedayoa2:
Happy birthday to us
thanks.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by Leesah(f): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
philip0906:

I checked his previous posts.The ediot is still in school. He only wrote Jamb last year. He claims to have achieved a lot at age 26. The ediot was actually born 1999.

That jamb score can never be his own.. with which brain did he Score 400?? 400 no scholarship? Ignore the child

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by Leesah(f): 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
DateMynd44:

jealousy u said? I'm exactly 26 and I have achieved what her father didn't achieve at my current age.
misery u said? I don't have to boast of my current financial status but I can assure u that I'm currently basking in the euphoria of the zenith of success in my career.
I'm working and earning big, I'm living in my own built apartment and I'm a landlord already at 26 so what kinda misery are u talking about here?
or do u think everyone u see on nairaland is as frustrated as u?
And yet you borrowed 5k to prepare for your gf? Never knew they pay rent under the bridge o. Landlord, Nigeria bridge resident, Lagos zone.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by Lifebender(m): 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
philip0906:

grin.
Show some mercy now.You killed the boy, buried him,still sentenced him to hell fire...
Walahi,u wicked...gringrin

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by HORLADSTAR(m): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
I swear this girl fine
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by Youngsage: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
DateMynd44:
26 or 36?
ugly and desperate old cargo

Cuppy ugly and desperate?? Buhahahaha.

Do you actually have some serious issues upstairs or you're just pretending to?

I think the former is the case.

How people hide behind their keypads and say sh*t about someone they don't even know in person baffles me!

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by delib: 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
sad

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by iamfromlagos(f): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
DateMynd44:

jealousy u said? I'm exactly 26 and I have achieved what her father didn't achieve at my current age.
misery u said? I don't have to boast of my current financial status but I can assure u that I'm currently basking in the euphoria of the zenith of success in my career.
I'm working and earning big, I'm living in my own built apartment and I'm a landlord already at 26 so what kinda misery are u talking about here?
Please compare my comment with yours, you'll definitely get an answer to who's the frustrated one between us.
Your comment says a lot.
Lastly channel your negative energy into providing electricity cos it's so damn strong, perhaps someday you might be celebrated.
Have a good evening.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by iamfromlagos(f): 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
philip0906:

Don't mind the nasty kid forming boss.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by DateMynd44(m): 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
Leesah:

And yet you borrowed 5k to prepare for your gf? Never knew they pay rent under the bridge o. Landlord, Nigeria bridge resident, Lagos zone.
you've been noticed oya gbafuoo
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
DateMynd44:

BABA..... U dey lie���
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by DateMynd44(m): 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

Just wish her well, and move on dear.
your reply to me seems very nice and well matured but ur username contradicts it.
maka why?
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by Leesah(f): 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
DateMynd44:
you've been noticed oya gbafuoo
grin grin E pain am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 12, 2018
DateMynd44:

But Broz you can lie sha
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 12, 2018
DateMynd44:
your reply to me seems very nice and well matured but ur username contradicts it.
maka why?

I don't have an answer to your question.

Be good.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by DateMynd44(m): 8:27am On Nov 12, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

I don't have an answer to your question.
Be good.
odu ke mmong
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by DateMynd44(m): 8:31am On Nov 12, 2018
Leesah:

I believed you did literature in school and you know what a fiction is?
the thread I posted concerning the gf issue was a fiction and if u don't know what a fiction is then sorry for u
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by DateMynd44(m): 8:35am On Nov 12, 2018
Leesah:

That jamb score can never be his own.. with which brain did he Score 400?? 400 no scholarship? Ignore the child
for the fact that u wrote jamb umpteen times and failed woefully and u now had to rescind to fate by dropping school plans and learning hair dressing since your head is a coconut head (igbos call ur type itiboribo Yoruba call it olodo rabata).
so because you're backward academically doesn't mean everyone is in the same shoes with u.
numbskull grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by Leesah(f): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2018
DateMynd44:
for the fact that u wrote jamb umpteen times and failed woefully and u now had to rescind to fate by dropping school plans and learning hair dressing since your head is a coconut head (igbos call ur type itiboribo Yoruba call it olodo rabata).
so because you're backward academically doesn't mean everyone is in the same shoes with u.
numbskull grin
Hahahahahahahaha. Dude, the jamb score I got, your entire generation put together can't get it. Where I am today, even in 10yrs to come you can't make it there because liars, haters and fictitious people can't make it. So sit back, think about your life, step out of the childish cloak and better make a good plan now. Ewu Anambra
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by Leesah(f): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2018
DateMynd44:
I believed you did literature in school and you know what a fiction is?
the thread I posted concerning the gf issue was a fiction and if u don't know what a fiction is then sorry for u
You're living a fictitious life online to impress who?? It shows how shallow minded you are. Not point for me to banter words with you so swerve.
It's "I believe and not I believed"..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rihanna, A$AP Rocky Welcome Baby Boy / Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson / May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.