Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today (40922 Views)

Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday / Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
DateMynd44:
odu ke mmong

Ndu keh Edo state
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by chineloSA(f): 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
chuddyforlife:

hi chinelo which part of s.a do u reside?

I am back now. I could not last longer than 3 yrs grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by DateMynd44(m): 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
Leesah:

Hahahahahahahaha. Dude, the jamb score I got, your entire generation put together can't get it. Where I am today, even in 10yrs to come you can't make it there because liars, haters and fictitious people can't make it. So sit back, think about your life, step out of the childish cloak and better make a good plan now. Ewu Anambra
where u are today? but i just read your diary and observed you're still in the university at ur age probably you're either a Sophomore or in your penultimate. so what have you achieved probably you're studying an education course all due to admission frustration.
onye Ara.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by DateMynd44(m): 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

Ndu keh Edo state
JamaicanLove
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
DateMynd44:
JamaicanLove

Yes.

I was banned on the other Monika
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by Mrelect: 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
Wow! Cute! Happy cuppy
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by Mrelect: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
God bless your hustle.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by EternalTruth: 12:28am On Nov 13, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

Yes.

I was banned on the other Monika
mkpa ma yak e meet na
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by Exodora: 10:52am On Oct 02, 2020
All my life I have never knew people could be this stupid . She is celebrating her birthday just like every other person's , don't know why people can't shut the hell up and pass if they don't want to wish her well.
Would it be better that she is dead and then her poster is posted here.
Why can't some people borrow sense since they lack it and can't buy it.
Is it her fault that her father is rich beside is there any offense in being the daughter of a rich man .
I am so ashamed to think that am a member of this media , so ashamed to share same space with some people here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Flaunts Killer Backside In New PHOTO!!!! / Chinedu Ikedieze "Aki" Celebrates His 41st Birthday (PHOTOS) / Spesh Calls Tiwa Savage Interview Fake, Nigerians Blast Him(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.