Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Have You Watched The Movie 'Four Brothers'? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Have You Watched The Movie 'Four Brothers'? (2427 Views)

If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Watched The Movie 'Four Brothers'? by dblock(m): 8:44am On Apr 11, 2007
[U]Have you watched the Movie 'Four Brothers'?[/U]

This movie(Four Brothers), is one of the best movies I have ever watched.
If you Loved the movie 'Italian Job', you will love this movie.
It's got a great plot, great characters, it's got Humour, Action, Tragedy I think I wanna marry this movie kiss kiss

This movie, Is for people that just wanna watch a moviw that lives up to the hype. This movie is all you've evr wanted. If you haven't watched it, you need to Buy It or|Rent it or|Borrow it or|Downlaod it from Limewire or|from BitDownload

The Bottom Line is that; you've GOT TO WATCH THIS MOVIE cheesy

Here's the Official website: www.fourbrothersmovie.com/home

[U]Screenshots[/U]

At the begining of the Movie!!!

This is what I live for

What a team!!!!!

The bad guy in this movie is Nigerian born. But he looks Black American and has a Black American accent

His name is Chiwetel Ejiofor

Director
John Singleton

Release Date:10 November 2005

Cast
Mark Wahlberg , Bobby Mercer
Tyrese Gibson , Angel Mercer
André Benjamin , Jeremiah Mercer (as Andre Benjamin)
Garrett Hedlund , Jack Mercer
Terrence Howard , Lt. Green
Josh Charles , Detective Fowler
Sofía Vergara , Sofi
Fionnula Flanagan , Evelyn Mercer
Chiwetel Ejiofor , Victor Sweet
Taraji P. Henson , Camille Mercer
Barry Shabaka Henley , Councilman Douglas
Jernard Burks , Evan
Kenneth Welsh , Robert Bradford
Tony Nappo , Charlie
Shawn Singleton , Victor Hoodlum

Alll cast Information, courtesy of Imdb(The King of Movie Reviews) http://www.imdb.com
Re: Have You Watched The Movie 'Four Brothers'? by iice(f): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2007
What enticed me at first to watch it was Andre Benjamin (Ok so i love him cheesy) Nwayz after watching it, i guess i can say it was more than what i expected. Nice movie, i love the whole brotherhood theme
Re: Have You Watched The Movie 'Four Brothers'? by dblock(m): 11:01am On Apr 11, 2007
Hey, Andre Benjamin, looks a bit like Will Smith Lol wink
Re: Have You Watched The Movie 'Four Brothers'? by iice(f): 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2007
Really? grin I thought he was gonna be as flamboyant as he is when performing on stage but it's nice to see a quieter side to him.
Re: Have You Watched The Movie 'Four Brothers'? by dblock(m): 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2007
Nahh, in the movie he is all goody two shoes and he only kills one guy.
Re: Have You Watched The Movie 'Four Brothers'? by Seun(m): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2007
The words "only"and "kill" should not occur in the same sentence!
Re: Have You Watched The Movie 'Four Brothers'? by Mustay(m): 1:16am On Apr 22, 2007
I've d dvd and 've never bothered checking whether there's any chi whatever
Re: Have You Watched The Movie 'Four Brothers'? by chuckdee4(m): 12:05pm On May 01, 2007
Saw the film and im suprised it wasn't hyped down here, it was really good abut never got as much hype as nonsense Harry Potter, the plot was good, the acting was good and it wasn't just another sensless action film, my best bit was the part where the bad guy (Victor Sweet) tells his deputy to eat chips off the floor (How disrespectful) and the guy obliges
Re: Have You Watched The Movie 'Four Brothers'? by Adetife: 4:15pm On May 01, 2007
I was impressed with the film, casts and storyline - i like it and would recommend it.
Re: Have You Watched The Movie 'Four Brothers'? by Mustay(m): 5:19pm On May 01, 2007
Chuck, there are similar stories over there hence the no-hype
Re: Have You Watched The Movie 'Four Brothers'? by dblock(m): 7:59am On May 02, 2007
chuckdee4:

Saw the film and im suprised it wasn't hyped down here, it was really good abut never got as much hype as nonsense Harry Potter, the plot was good, the acting was good and it wasn't just another sensless action film, my best bit was the part where the bad guy (Victor Sweet) tells his deputy to eat chips off the floor (How disrespectful) and the guy obliges

Yeah the part where Sweet tells hi to eat off the floor is real funny.

It's a great movie, good plot with Befitting Motives.
Re: Have You Watched The Movie 'Four Brothers'? by hola2ng(m): 10:07am On May 03, 2007
Re: Have You Watched The Movie 'Four Brothers'? by chuckdee4(m): 11:14am On May 03, 2007
Mustay:

Chuck, there are similar stories over there hence the no-hype

Oh i see, thanks 4 d info

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: What Khafi Told Host Ebuka After Her Eviction / What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again / Sultan Movie Download-moviescam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.