Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern (22517 Views)

Was Peter Obi Deported After UK Detention? / Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. / Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 11, 2018
This is how Lagos, a Yoruba state from the days of Fashola have been profiling NIGERIANS who are not Yorubas. .

They mandate people who are not Yorubas to have and carry ID cards like goats so you can easily be identified as an outsider...

Here is the link. http://www.lagosresidents.gov.ng

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by engineerboat(m): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2018
Lalasticlala we've seen where Fsahola reports Northerners, okorosha deport northerners.

But as claimed by El-Rufai and Nairaland BMC

Can you please help them push this to the front so that other Nigerians can help look for where Peter Obi deport northerners

21 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by hucienda: 10:17am On Nov 11, 2018
aj1802001:
I am so sorry but this has to be one of the worst posts I have ever seen. This lacks intelligent thinking and flow. You were asked to provide evidence and this is the best you can come up with. This is why Nigeria is where it is right now.

They have nothing but lies. It's so shameful the extent these people would go.

16 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 11, 2018
There is no evidence anywhere. Rockhard and nonsowow are known f**ls. Initially, i thought the stup*d nonsowow was from Anambra until he ran away after i tested him. He is an afonja parading as an anambra son. Here in Anambra, we have only one religion, Christianity. Both Catholics and Anglicans are all christians. I am anglican but cannot deny the fact that Catholics are an overwhelming majority in Anambra. For those who did mathematics and statistics in secondary school, it is not Unusual that when a sample is selected at random in a population, the probability of the more occurring to be selected is higher. This is simple maths. But illiterate zombies who didnt pay attention during maths class in secondary school will be spewing thrash

21 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by BeautifulMind2: 10:25am On Nov 11, 2018
[[s]quote author=NonsoWow post=72865756]How will there be link when Peter Obi carried it out secretly? He mandated the transition committe chairmen of Onitsha north, Onitsha south, Ogbaru, and Awka north to register and identify all hausa/fulani living within their areas of jurisdiction. Many of these hausa/fulani were poor and didn't have the resources to attract media attention to their ordeal and most had no choice but to quietly leave the state due to the unbearable repression. Their produce market at bridgehead in onitsha was also demolished by Peter Obi who was looking for any pretext to send hausa/fulani out of anambra state.[/quote][/s]
Eeewuuu Gambia

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by simplycarro: 10:29am On Nov 11, 2018
Unfortunately for you, that message has been received by those intended for, you are not part of those the message is for
Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by KadunaMafia: 10:33am On Nov 11, 2018
lalasticlala Seun lets. move this to FP in order to sanitise hate speech and show that this forum wants a better Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by engineerboat(m): 10:37am On Nov 11, 2018
simplycarro:
Unfortunately for you, that message has been received by those intended for, you are not part of those the message is for

Can you answer the simple question or keep quiet forever

20 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by engineerboat(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2018
Seun, Lalasticlala let us help APC find evidences showing where Peter Obi Deport Northerners

8 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by vanbonattel: 10:39am On Nov 11, 2018
All zombies should come forward and prove their bigoted selves wrong.

13 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by dokie: 11:15am On Nov 11, 2018
vanbonattel:
All zombies should come forward and prove their bigoted selves wrong.
Has nairaland become partisan? Why is this not in the front page yet?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by gmercy713: 11:49am On Nov 11, 2018
The only way APC think discrediting Peter Obi is to make El Rufia to make use of what happened which is reasonably good for him since he had no business in the state during that period.

If truly Peter Obi deported beggar he can only apologize for his wrong decision and at the same time what made you guys think that those that he deported haven't gone back to Anambra state?

APC supporters should campaign based on issues that are affecting mankind since members of their party are also involved in similar act.

11 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by simplycarro: 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
engineerboat:

Can you answer the simple question or keep quiet forever

My answer is not relevant here..the message has been timely passed, reinforced and accepted by those it was meant for.
Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by BeautifulMind2: 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
RockHard:

Fashola owned up to and apologized for his own act. Why didn't Peter Obi come forward to deny Igbokwe's accusations back then?? These are weighty accusations that are now coming to haunt him today. I know you were once Obiano's spokesperson and propaganda merchant on Nairaland back in the days, but I doubt that Peter Obi has given you permission to speak for him in a similar capacity. Peter Obi should come out and deny that he deported Nigerian destitutes during his tenure as governor. You are just a wannabe fan and do not and cannot speak for him.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/142192-throwback-anambra-govt-arrests-repatriates-beggars-to-akwa-ibom-ebonyi.html
Throwback report 2018 premiumtimes quoting Joe Igbokwu, why not show us credible source from 2013. Nigeria media carried news on how Fashola deported Nigerians in Lagos show similar source from 2013, not Jeo APC fabrication machine

3 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by quickberry(m): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
engineerboat:
The latest attempt by APC and there foot soldiers to malign and incite Ethnic a d religious card having failed in the Foolish attempt on Atiku and One Candidacy.

I therefore challenge anybody to Show me Anywhere Peter Obi Deport Any northerners

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by engineerboat(m): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by TEDHorsePower: 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nowhere
Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by Benekruku(m): 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
Still won't erase the fact that Obi is a tribal bigot

I don't even know why this a topic of deliberation. Obi and Atiku can only be visitors to Ask rock. They can't have offices there.

Unpopular Atiku with an Obi who is from the clan of enemy of the states grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by Kingspin(m): 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
Presidency i can now understand the last APC meeting in Aso Rock. Tell them Obi is bigot it will sell

4 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by adetayo234: 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
lordkush:
sarrki caseless seunmsg yarimo yeske. come and show proof.

buhari is going to daura.

Sarrki, I challenge you to drop your real name here so that we can show your children how their father sold his destiny for a peanut.

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by akinszz: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
engineerboat:
It's on Record Tunde Fsahola (Lagos Deport Northerners and Igbo)
he deported Yoruba too... If u have nothing doing in Lagos at that time you will be deported. So it is not a tribal thing.
Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by chimauga(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
[fo.ol

quote author=IHEJIRIKAisBOKO post=72864630]Peter obi is a tribal and religious bigot. Peter obi demolished ten mosques and chased Hausa traders away from anambra when he was the governor of the state [/quote]
Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by Felixv: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

Deportation story by Igbokwu APC chief propaganda and fabrication grin grin can you provide full details on how Obi deported northerners or other Nigerians living in Anambra, demolished mosques or force non indigenes to register for IDs

Below is Lagos under Fashola

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/igbo-community-lauds-fashola-on-cabinet/

let's balance the story --how many non-ibo did obi have in his cabinet
Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by Allee90: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
We Northerners ain't forgiving. Peter Obi should take a leaf from Mama Peace. Peter Obi is MARKED and will surely meet us in the polls and reap what he sow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by aliscomonaj: 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
Is not issue of denier, he did deported them in the year 2012 when i was serving in Anambra state.
Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by adetayo234: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
Benekruku:
Still won't erase the fact that Obi is a tribal bigot

I don't even know why this a topic of deliberation. Obi and Atiku can only be visitors to Ask rock. They can't have offices there.

Unpopular Atiku with an Obi who is from the clan of enemy of the states grin

Can you provide just one evidence to back your claim? Or are you just talking like this because you are supposed to talk like this? Or has someone exchanged your better judgement for 30k?

6 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
We are in page 2 and the useless fooolish bmc bastards havent said anything tangible yet

4 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by MEGAWATCH: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
RockHard:

Your political bias is making you not to think straight. If Lagos should try what you just quoted mischievous people like you will be up in arms accusing it of bigotry, like Peter Obi did when Fashola l sent back not just Igbos but also Yorubas to their States of origin (incidentally more Yorubas were sent back to their states in that incident than Igbo's were yet the igbos [thanks to Peter Obi' politiciting the issue] made the loudest noise about it.

In the Lagos instance, it was even said that both governments of Lagos and Anambra exchanged correspondence on how to relocate 13 destitute of Anambra extraction to their home state before the exercise. On the day of the relocation Anambra officials were no where to be found in upper Iweka when the destitutes were brought. Lagos officials dumped the destitute there and went back (that wasn't good enough). The next thing the bigot called Peter Obi did was to call the then president GEJ and the media rather than calling his colleague Fashola. He did that to score tribal and political point

The moment you begin to make excuses and pick and choose, then you lose credibility. Ideally, no Nigerian should be deported from anywhere within Nigeria. Stop trying to defend the indefensible for political reasons.

I bet you, this guy must have written W.A.S.C more than 10 time to be able to pass it. Just look at the topic you were ask to explain. Bloody block head, the topic is there before you and you are writing nonsense fool.

7 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by SOLOMZY4U: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
Uhmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Lays Curse On Corrupt Nigeria Leaders At Village Stream (Video) / Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party / Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.