Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern (22555 Views)

Was Peter Obi Deported After UK Detention? / Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. / Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by Benekruku(m): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
adetayo234:

Can you provide just one evidence to back your claim? Or are you just talking like this because you are supposed to talk like this? Or has someone exchanged your better judgement for 30k?

Chief, Obi is a tribalist.
Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by engineerboat(m): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
aliscomonaj:
Is not issue of denier, he did deported them in the year 2012 when i was serving in Anambra state.

It's very simple, your evidence or remain quiet

2 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by engineerboat(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
Benekruku:

Chief, Obi is a tribalist.

And your evidence is

2 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
Don't mind smear campaigners. They seemed to have shifted attention from Atiku to Obi.

And the Dullard at Aso Rock forged his certificate.

2 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by maasoap(m): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
engineerboat:
The latest attempt by APC and there foot soldiers to malign and incite Ethnic a d religious card having failed in the Foolish attempt on Atiku and One Candidacy.

I therefore challenge anybody to Show me Anywhere Peter Obi Deport Any northerners

They are trying to beat you PDP guys in your own game. Lol. Keep defending, APC is in attacking mode.

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by engineerboat(m): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
akinszz:
he deported Yoruba too... If u have nothing doing in Lagos at that time you will be deported. So it is not a tribal thing.

Any evidence

And where is the evidence that Obi deported northerners

2 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by engineerboat(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
maasoap:

They are trying to beat you PDP guys in your own game. Lol. Keep defending, APC is in attacking mode.

Let them bring it on.

Until we injure a their attacking forces.

Remember Fraudstus Keyamo is on Injury break

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by akinszz: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
engineerboat:

Any evidence

And where is the evidence that Obi deported northerners
Hausa don't voice out when they are humiliated.

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by Fulmigati: 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
Only in Nigeria will you hear of deporting a citizen to another part of the country.

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by obaataaokpaewu: 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
Felixv:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/igbo-community-lauds-fashola-on-cabinet/

let's balance the story --how many non-ibo did obi have in his cabinet
How many non -igbo are in Igbo land to be appointed? Or he will just go and bring a Yoruba man starting in the Osun all his life and make him Special Adviser?

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by maasoap(m): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
TEDHorsePower:
None

APC has nothing to offer Nigeria

I wouldn't agree with you. APC three years of ruling has positively surpassed your PDP 16 years of waste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by Felixv: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
How many non -igbo are in Igbo land to be appointed? Or he will just go and bring a Yoruba man starting in the Osun all his life and make him Special Adviser?

maybe if you guys were more welcoming there would be more ----

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by Amumaigwe: 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
RockHard:
Don't worry Op, I am sure the Northerners will take up your challenge and provide evidence soon. But there's enough evidence that Obi deported Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom 'beggers', the same Obi that attacked Fashola and politicized the issue when Fashola acted similarly a few years later. Are Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi 'beggers' not Nigerians??

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/anambra-obis-deportation-story-igbokwe/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/142192-throwback-anambra-govt-arrests-repatriates-beggars-to-akwa-ibom-ebonyi.html

Off point. You have been at the forefront of those accusing and maligning Peter Obi as a bigot. Now the challenge is thrown at you to prove it, you quickly tucked your tail in-between your legs.

Yoro-muslim coward, shame on you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
Allee90:
We Northerners ain't forgiving. Peter Obi should take a leaf from Mama Peace. Peter Obi is MARKED and will surely meet us in the polls and reap what he sow
Allee90:
The earlier we Southerners realise we are slaves to these illiterates the better we start preparing for the dissolution of this contraption.
we southerners.....we northerners Which 1 you belong sef...afonjas sef

7 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by obaataaokpaewu: 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
Felixv:

maybe if you are adventurous enough to leave your land, there would be more -----

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by Amumaigwe: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
NonsoWow:
How will there be link when Peter Obi carried it out secretly? He mandated the transition committe chairmen of Onitsha north, Onitsha south, Ogbaru, and Awka north to register and identify all hausa/fulani living within their areas of jurisdiction. Many of these hausa/fulani were poor and didn't have the resources to attract media attention to their ordeal and most had no choice but to quietly leave the state due to the unbearable repression. Their produce market at bridgehead in onitsha was also demolished by Peter Obi who was looking for any pretext to send hausa/fulani out of anambra state.

It was carried out secretly at far away Onitsha since 8 years ago, yet you just got wind of it right from Ogbomosho. Are you a spirit?

4 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by AnanseK(m): 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2018

Peter Obi can be the VP to Nnamdi Kanu. We can never vote for a tribal bigot. Atiku’s ambition is doomed again

2 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by Sunnyflex(m): 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
El rufal, is the enemy of Nigeria and equally an enemy of progressed.He has succeeded in masterminding the death of so many people in Kaduna.

As if that was not enough, he has equally come to spit on the face of OBI.

But God will expose him.

2 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by engineerboat(m): 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
akinszz:
Hausa don't voice out when they are humiliated.

That's a big lie.

So Hell-Rufai is not Hausa abi

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by Benekruku(m): 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
Felixv:

You nailed the coffin

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by Benekruku(m): 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
Sunnyflex:
El rufal, is the enemy of Nigeria and equally an enemy of progressed.He has succeeded in masterminding the death of so many people in Kaduna.

As if that was not enough, he has equally come to spit on the face of OBI.

But God will expose him.

God will only make Buhari run till 2023
Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by engineerboat(m): 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:

You dey mind am

We southerners
We northerners

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by Amumaigwe: 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
Allee90:
We Northerners ain't forgiving. Peter Obi should take a leaf from Mama Peace. Peter Obi is MARKED and will surely meet us in the polls and reap what he sow

Only you dey answer Northerners? Illiteracy is a terrible disease.

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by engineerboat(m): 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
AnanseK:

Peter Obi can be the VP to Nnamdi Kanu. We can never vote for a tribal bigot. Atiku’s ambition is doomed again

Is that your evidence

I tell you people that you have no evidence

2 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by Amumaigwe: 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
maasoap:

I wouldn't agree with you. APC three years of ruling has positively surpassed your PDP 16 years of waste.

You have done another photoshopping. Google image search is your worst enemy.

2 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by Amumaigwe: 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:

Unstable as the waters.

2 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by YorubaEmir: 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
RockHard:

Fashola owned up to and apologized for his own act. Why didn't Peter Obi come forward to deny Igbokwe's accusations back then?? These are weighty accusations that are now coming to haunt him today. I know you were once Obiano's spokesperson and propaganda merchant on Nairaland back in the days, but I doubt that Peter Obi has given you permission to speak for him in a similar capacity. Peter Obi should come out and deny that he deported Nigerian destitutes during his tenure as governor. You are just a wannabe fan and do not and cannot speak for him.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/142192-throwback-anambra-govt-arrests-repatriates-beggars-to-akwa-ibom-ebonyi.html
Whether true of false, I'm voting Atiku. Ntoor tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by Felixv: 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
maybe if you are adventurous enough to leave your land, there would be more -----

maybe you have a point - but when you read of the action of somone like obi who deliberately restricted the movement of a fellow governor then you start to wonder what would have happened to someone who wasn't a governor.

let's read his statement again.

Obi said: “I am aware that during the said election he referred to,
security agents merely restricted his movement because he has no business being in Anambra as I would not have any being in Kaduna on an election day.”

does that statement make sense -when did freedom of movement become a crime (even during elections)
Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by ihatesycophant(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Why is the OP masturbating on issue that is bigger than his brain? The person concern has never for once deny it. When the Lagos issue of deportation came up and he Peter Obi turned it to tribal politics, many people questioned his outburst and reminded him how he deported non anambra indigene, he never refuted the claim. No one politicise his deportation that was why no single news outlet picked it but records don't lie and people affected are still alive. Remember Peter and Obiano are not in good term, they can easily fetch records of the deportation from the ministry concern.
If today or any day he refuted it, I bet you the media outlet would be full of the deportation records. So OP this is more than you.
Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by kayzat: 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
engineerboat:

Since you will refuse to read.

Here it is read again.

Did you even read what you posted and tell me the difference between what fashola did and what Obi? Or is it because they used repatriated instead of deported?
Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by obaataaokpaewu: 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
Felixv:

maybe you have a point - but when you read of the action of somone like obi who deliberately restricted the movement of a fellow governor then you start to wonder what would have happened to someone who wasn't a governor.

let's read his statement again.

Obi said: “I am aware that during the said election he referred to,
security agents merely restricted his movement because he has no business being in Anambra as I would not have any being in Kaduna on an election day.”

does that statement make sense -when did freedom of movement become a crime (even during elections)
Oga, during the same election, election observers both Local and International were not restricted from moving around. El Rufai was never an observer, not a party agent, so what did he come to do?
Nigerian Election makes movement restriction important for people that don't have any need moving around. He is not a voter, he's not an observer that he will be allowed to be walking down Anambra state.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Polytechnic Graduates Mock University Students Over ASUU Strike (Video) / FG And 36 State Governors Agree To Create State Police To Combat Insecurity / 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.