Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

I Don’t Care What You Think Of Me - Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Care What You Think Of Me - Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi (1950 Views)

Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out / Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Care What You Think Of Me - Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi by Jenniferblog(f): 7:42am On Nov 11, 2018
Not many girls have what it takes to succeed in the movie industry which offers no one easy stepping stones to success. It is a cruel and lonely world that gives no answer to life’s many questions unless you are ready to pay the price.

For some upcoming starlets like Ujunwa Mandy Obi, they are ready to make their own rules even if they have to break some of those they met on their way

Dark, pretty, sexy and talented, Ujunwa has remained undaunted and raring to dare any challenges that come her way. In a recent post on her Instagram page, the upcoming star gives us a tip of the mettle of which she’s made

“Bleep your thinking and your opinion, it doesn’t write me a pay cheque,” she said. “My life , my story, my journey, my lessons, but I thank God I don’t look like what I have been through,” she added in another post.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/i-dont-care-what-you-think-of-me-actress-ujunwa-mandy-obi/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: I Don’t Care What You Think Of Me - Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi by Remijuice: 7:45am On Nov 11, 2018
Where Are The Vaseline Crew!
Re: I Don’t Care What You Think Of Me - Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi by Jenniferblog(f): 7:55am On Nov 11, 2018
More
Re: I Don’t Care What You Think Of Me - Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:00am On Nov 11, 2018
angry Fat pussyyy smelly lady lipsrsealed undecided

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense
Re: I Don’t Care What You Think Of Me - Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi by praizblog: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Don’t Care What You Think Of Me - Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi by Tamarapetty(f): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
We don't really think of you dear.

Wait!
Who's she sef?? Abeg who know am? sad
Re: I Don’t Care What You Think Of Me - Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi by Fikayo106: 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
The feeling is mutual! IDGAF 'bout what u think u are.. �

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Vandora Stuns In Makeup And Cleavage Revealing Outfit (photo) / Illbliss Meets Mark Zuckerberg On A Business Meeting - Pictures / Nigerian Man Celebrate His Physical-challenge Wife's 24th Birthday On Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.