Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Pls Help My Job Is Fraustratiing, Should I Quit - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help My Job Is Fraustratiing, Should I Quit (1406 Views)

Should I Quit My 120k Teaching Job In A Private School For Government Teaching J / Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business / Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? (2) (3) (4)

Pls Help My Job Is Fraustratiing, Should I Quit by midehill(m): 8:17am On Nov 11, 2018
I just got diz job a month ago and since then it has been hell for me...the job is very stressful and even my boss madame is not helping matters, she talks to her workers anyhow...despite all the way I am working hard, she still isn't satisfied, she loves nagging alot... just yesterday she said she z even tired of all her workers that maybe it's high time we all go...this is not her first time saying that...

actually me myself is tired of the job, I am thinking of quiting but if I quit, thr z nothing to fall back on...

though I am a photographer but I don't have money to buy a camera, I love photography alot, it's wat I love doing...but since I don't Ave a camera, I decided to work, but still my boss is frustrating me...she z payng me less Dan 15k and she z using me like machine...I am no longer interested working with her, should I quit...

I am thinking that if I quit, I should borrow money to start my photography business ..but I don't know if it's advisable to borrow money to establish oneself...

pls guys a nairalander needs help on

1) shud I quit my current job or endure

2) shud I borrow Moni to start afresh, is it advisable to borrow Moni to establish one self

lalasticlala mynd44 seun pls elp move this to front page
Re: Pls Help My Job Is Fraustratiing, Should I Quit by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 11, 2018
Don't ever borrow money to start up a business 'cause usually; your first year and maybe first 3 years are periods you struggle to create awareness and develop a niche for the business. I'll advise you stay on the job while looking for a place with better pay.

That said, I'm in same shoes as you, but I've decided not to quit 'cause I have barely two months to be there. Most Nigerian bosses are users and very unreasonable.

Re: Pls Help My Job Is Fraustratiing, Should I Quit by midehill(m): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2018
kimbraa:
Don't ever borrow money to start up a business 'cause usually; your first year and maybe first 3 years are periods you struggle to create awareness and develop a niche for the business. I'll advise you stay on the job while looking for a place with better pay.

That said, I'm in same shoes as you, but I've decided not to quit 'cause I have barely two months to be there. Most Nigerian bosses are users and very unreasonable.

hmmmn ok tenkz... dat means I am not d only one going through this...same here also, I only have barely two months to use
Re: Pls Help My Job Is Fraustratiing, Should I Quit by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 11, 2018
In as much I understand how paid job could be frustrating.... I beg you in the name of God PLEASE do not leave. Don't leave what you have for what you have not gotten. Hunger is real

Re: Pls Help My Job Is Fraustratiing, Should I Quit by dingbang(m): 9:44am On Nov 11, 2018
kimbraa:

good advice.
Re: Pls Help My Job Is Fraustratiing, Should I Quit by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:46am On Nov 11, 2018
Dingbang what do you have to say................. Bro is well God is your strengh.. keep praying.. God wil show you a way.
Re: Pls Help My Job Is Fraustratiing, Should I Quit by dingbang(m): 9:47am On Nov 11, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Dingbang what do you have to say................. Bro is well God is your strengh.. keep praying.. God wil show you a way.
he should keep looking out for jobs in job and vacancies section.
Re: Pls Help My Job Is Fraustratiing, Should I Quit by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 11, 2018
midehill:

hmmmn ok tenkz... dat means I am not d only one going through this...same here also, I only have barely two months to use
For mine, I'm not working for the pay 'cause if that were the case, my boss can't pay me sef. grin It's more like trade by barter, but she lacks character and talks to her employees without considering their emotions. The best is to overlook when you know why you're there.
Re: Pls Help My Job Is Fraustratiing, Should I Quit by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
Dont quit ooo, just be managing it like that. Starting business now is not easy and dont try to borrow. Business is not easy to start despite using all my fund to start my printing business am still struggling because i hear 1st to 3years in business is hell. Am really frustrated now
Re: Pls Help My Job Is Fraustratiing, Should I Quit by Buke26: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
That's how my previous job was except the pay was way much. I resigned from the job and then learnt a lesson. Don't quit until you get another job. While you are there look for another job. If you think your job is stressful my brother try unemployment

Re: Pls Help My Job Is Fraustratiing, Should I Quit by lereinter(m): 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
if the Job were paying better, I would say you shouldn't quit, gather small money buy camera but how long/much can u save from 15k

this is hard,

the oga might even sack u untimely also staying there will not avail u the opportunity to search around for another

can't u get family members and friends that can contribute money for u to buy the camera
Re: Pls Help My Job Is Fraustratiing, Should I Quit by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
Can't believe this. And I am making way more than that right in the comfort of my home

Re: Pls Help My Job Is Fraustratiing, Should I Quit by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
Stop jumping from job to job

Re: Pls Help My Job Is Fraustratiing, Should I Quit by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
sad

Re: Pls Help My Job Is Fraustratiing, Should I Quit by midehill(m): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
kimbraa:
For mine, I'm not working for the pay 'cause if that were the case, my boss can't pay me sef. grin It's more like trade by barter, but she lacks character and talks to her employees without considering their emotions. The best is to overlook when you know why you're there.

Hmmmmn Ok tenkz
Re: Pls Help My Job Is Fraustratiing, Should I Quit by justent: 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
I was earning 4x your pay before I quite because of the way my boss treats us, but I saw hell...to God be the glory now I am doing very well in my business and I can't work for anyone again. please don't resign but keep looking for another opportunity
Re: Pls Help My Job Is Fraustratiing, Should I Quit by Gbengageorge: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
Its advisable for you to burrow money to buy that Camera o, since taking picture is a weekend job. While you are still holding on to that job, you will thank me later.
Re: Pls Help My Job Is Fraustratiing, Should I Quit by okonyia(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Do not quit now. Try and save some money and buy yourself a camera, since its what you want and then you can resign and go pursue your dream. I think also, that part your challenge there is that you have allowed your emotions and anger to posses you. But my advice now is that, you should see it as a d
Re: Pls Help My Job Is Fraustratiing, Should I Quit by midehill(m): 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
Tenkz all
Re: Pls Help My Job Is Fraustratiing, Should I Quit by Mafialeader: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
Its a normal thing to have challenges during the first 1-3 months working especially as a fresh graduate, absorb the pressure and push through my guy. i have been in similar shoes before and will only advice you stay.

Dangote Group Recruitment 2018/2019 And How To Apply / Airtel Nigeria 2019 Early Career Recruitment Program - www.airtel.com.ng / Chief Of Army Staff Speak On 2019/2020 Nigerian Army Recruitment