Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,507 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos (31399 Views)

White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling / Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight / Taraba Residents Fleeing After Herdsmen Invaded A Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:15am On Nov 11, 2018
A young man was allegedly shot dead by men attached to the 130 Battalion Nigerian Army in Abonnema, Rivers state on Friday night (9th November 2018).

Mr Sepribo Black-Duke, 31, who went out yesterday to enjoy his evening like every other free citizen was allegedly shot dead by men of the Nigerian Army at about 8:45PM and bled profusely until he died.

Reports have it that Mr Sepribo Black-Duke had sat in a drinking bar located at Briggs Compound, Abonnema where he whiled away the evening alongside a few other friends. It was in the middle of this merriment, that the men of Nigerian Army allegedly unleashed their terror and began to brutalise everyone in the bar.

The army allegedly brutalised and tortured the innocent citizens. They beat and injured Sepribo until he could no longer bear the pains and took to his heels. This was when the soldiers allegedly shot him but yet he still continued running until he finally fell. 

According to reports, with his body down, bleeding from belly, the military men walked down to Mr Sepribo and shot at him the 3rd time and was left there wriggling and screaming in a pool of his own blood.

He was finally picked up by friends and relatives with the help of the Executive Chairman, Hon. Rowland Sekibo (JP) and rushed to UPTH but gave up along East-West Road by Choba bridge due to too much loss of blood.

Mr Sepribo Black-Duke was an executive member of the PDP and was the Vice Chairman of the Party in ward 3 Akulga. He was also a vibrant member of Abonnema Youth Organization (A.Y.O).

Meanwhile, the family of the deceased together with the Chairman of Akuku-Toru Local Government Area have met with the Police D.P.O. in Abonnema to make a formal report of the gruesome murder of Mr Sepribo Black-Duke by the Nigerian military men.

The Executive Chairman, Hon. Rowland Sekibo, JP also commiserated with the wife of the deceased earlier on Saturday morning(10th November, 2018).

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/man-shot-dead-after-soldiers-invaded-a-bar-in-rivers-state-graphic-photos.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:16am On Nov 11, 2018
This cannot happen in the north
There is zero security in the country
Those who should protect us are the same people sent to annihilate and intimidate us

Believe me ...

Buhari will pay for all his atrocities

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos by ehhmah(m): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2018
shocked

RIP

FELA talk am b4 oo. chaaaaaaaaaai

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos by NORSIYK(m): 9:20am On Nov 11, 2018
When they see boko haram they will pull their uniforms. That's why I don't pity them when they are being killed by boko haram

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos by Gossiplover: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2018
What is happening in Rivers state again
Re: Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos by Omeokachie: 9:45am On Nov 11, 2018
Crocodile is laughing at bars in the South.

Python is twerking in markets in Abia.

They are puffing chests against unarmed Shiite Muslim.

Meanwhile, Boko haram is sacking villages and barracks in the North.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos by SolutionMee: 10:09am On Nov 11, 2018
cheesy
And the young man was pretending as if he was truly dead.
Someone should better wake him up from slumber cuz I find it extremely difficult to tolerate pretendants.
Re: Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos by hakanai(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2018
Truly sad. RIP to the departed . meanwhile too many liquor bottles around his body can they get a better shot without the bottles or his draws expose. I dey tire for some folks reporting incidence like this. As if they want to act a movie. The person in question deserve some respect and has a family for crying out loud. Imagine his children seeing him like that ehn!

7 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2018
cool

This is happening in an opposition state which is under the 5% group, therefore it's not my concern as the president of 97% group because I am more concerned about the north alone for now.

Vote me in 2019, and I will add rivers state to the 97% group, and list it as part of my achievements.

~ProsidentBuhari

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos by otokx(m): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2018
So General Hospital Abonnema cannot attend to cases like this? What a country?

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos by IamD18: 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
That's where they show their power and shooting skills. You can never see, hear them attack or shoot Fulani herdsmen and Bokoharam.

Dumb uniformed cowards parading as soldiers.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos by Mankosi: 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
What a country!!
Re: Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos by Hoodbilonia: 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
was he a drunkard
wtf
datz why its safe to be indoors
even if u wan drink na for whr soldiers dey drink u sef go cancel bottlez
i dnt knw what d fuc is wrong with these bastard soldiers
where is sars when u need them
wtf he was chased down and shot the third time
Bleep
with an ak 47
naija is finished

poor ppl killing poor ppl
when nor be hollywood scifi.
i expect all men to be with sharp cutlass at the bar
why shoot and beat up everyone
fuc the day i get s gun legally
i would aim higher like for their neck
take slize those bastard coward soldiers hand
bastards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos by Nasafina(f): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
Them leave sorrow, tears and blood them regular trademark

4 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos by Uglymind: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
Oh lord have mercy
Re: Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT SOLDIERS ARE DOING ON THE STREETS THESE DAYS

4 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos by izzy4shizzy(m): 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
X
Re: Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos by Chukazu: 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nigerian Army wasting human life like chicken... but at the mention of Boko Haram they disappear

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos by magabounce(m): 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
Meanwhile there's a bottle of Macdowels inside the car...
What do I know
Re: Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos by SirLakes: 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
And na this same Nigeria somepeople dey say make we occupy Naija

Hahaha grin grin grin
Re: Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos by Coolboss(f): 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
This is really sad
Re: Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos by sanfranka2(m): 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
This cannot happen in the north
There is zero security in the country
Those who should protect us are the same people sent to annihilate and intimidate us

Believe me ...

Buhari will pay for all his atrocities

jubril point of correction
Re: Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
A man in his youth wasted for nothing..nobody will be held responsible and you want me to support such a cruel and cowardly army? To hell with them and may they continue to dance the dance of of death with boko Haram! angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos by chrisxxx(m): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
Black-Duke my in law in Abonema. RIP.
Re: Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos by mmadu5(m): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
you sure say no be cult boy , there is more to this story than what is being told ,

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos by vincentjk(m): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
Re: Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos by nairaman66(m): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
Them leave sorrow, tears and blood comes to mind!!

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos by Sincinnati: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Well I’m not perturbed by the news cos I know none of those soldiers will make it past this year. angry

Karma is gonna show how ugly she is.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos by mightyhazell: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
too bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poachers Arrested With Head Of Slain Buffalo In Bauchi State. Photo / 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.