Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office (54709 Views)

Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) / Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by Patrinus: 11:41am On Nov 11, 2018
The fact that this guy refused to pitch tent with APC says a lot about his intention. If he was running on the platform of APC, it would've been a walk over.

Lets support him, he's a calm, level headed being and quite intellectual who can bring a lot to the table. The youth should support him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by Next2Bezee(m): 11:44am On Nov 11, 2018
50desh:

Experience in what exactly?.... According to our constitution, even a secondary school graduate can contest. This is his first time and you're requesting for experience. Just imagine a fresh graduate in a GRADUATE TRAINEE interview and interviewers are requesting for 6yrs experience.

I meant actual managerial or leadership positions. Just because the constitution allows a secondary school graduate to run doesn't mean the secondary school graduate can win.
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by legibow: 11:47am On Nov 11, 2018
See this man that has even don 5yr in is marriage not to talk of having child, that wants to go face live and death work... U wanna make ur wife a widow at her this early.... No worry, another man will do your duty
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by kenx1(m): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2018
Next2Bezee:
In the better countries, people are elected based on merit, experience, achievements, plans, and qualifications.

However, the same cannot be said for Nigeria. What experience does Banky have that makes me a suitable candidate for the seat he is contesting for? It's a debatable question.

I like Banky; I'd rather vote him over the old balding grandpas and fulani herdsmen, but I wish for a day where qualified, young Nigerians are the ones contesting amongst themselves for office.

So oga if given d opportunity to content.... U won't seize d opportunity to make an impact!!!
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by correctguy101(m): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2018
Next2Bezee:
In the better countries, people are elected based on merit, experience, achievements, plans, and qualifications.

However, the same cannot be said for Nigeria. What experience does Banky have that makes me a suitable candidate for the seat he is contesting for? It's a debatable question.

I like Banky; I'd rather vote him over the old balding grandpas and fulani herdsmen, but I wish for a day where qualified, young Nigerians are the ones contesting amongst themselves for office.

Its commendable. Young people like Sowore and Banky Wells will get my vote anytime. There was hardly a 35year old in a position of power when this nation got its independence but those same youngsters back then have formed and joined several gangs and hardly let anyone in their circle.

There should be an informed younger cabal fighting these old ones. But as you know, the mega corps from outside wouldn't let anyone or anything spoil their business. $mh

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by nanceeleecious(f): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Banky W is a certified APC vote splitter.
Even a lunatic knows he won't and can't even win.

If it were Tubaba now, I'd say at least if all his children come out, he may get some votes.
But how can a man who doesn't even know what it is to be a father want to represent people at the Federal level?

Who does he want to even steal this money for?
Egbon should not jump the gun.
First things first.
He should shelve this fvckery and go get Adesua pregnant.
Show me where it is stated on the FHR that you must be a father before you can contest in an election.Since you enjoy making other people business yours,help him get his woman pregnant.Mtchewwww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by mayze: 11:53am On Nov 11, 2018
Next2Bezee:

I meant actual managerial or leadership positions. Just because the constitution allows a secondary school graduate to run doesn't mean the secondary school graduate can win.
Ur hatred is beclouding Ur judgement..didn't he manage EME that produced skales and wizkid?what experience does John weah have before he became the president of Liberia..just keep mute if u don't have any reasonable objection

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by Tinnytony24(m): 11:56am On Nov 11, 2018
NumbEmotions:

If I ask u nw u'll say u bliv in the youths, yet here u are making a mockery of young aspirants.
The issue is not about winning but the mere influx of youth into the political field, such things are a gradual process, We may not have a young president come 2023 but behold the blocks are being laid for a sometime government run by those in their youth ...Open ya eyes and appreciate progress.
of course everyone wants progress like I stated earlier..... corruption for this country go slow down Banky' s intentions. I wish him success bro.....
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by nanceeleecious(f): 11:59am On Nov 11, 2018
[quote author=Mayflowa post=72868300]

I am awed by the uncomplimentary comments. How do we take up leadership of this country if we fail to support young fresh mind? Are the youths in Nigeria jealous of themselves or jealous of the people they know?[/quote
The problem of a black man is caused by a black man.We are our problem]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by mayze: 11:59am On Nov 11, 2018
legibow:
See this man that has even don 5yr in is marriage not to talk of having child, that wants to go face live and death work... U wanna make ur wife a widow at her this early.... No worry, another man will do your duty
And what value have u added since ur parents gave birth to u?u guys ll just be spewing shit all around.The current president of France has been married since 2007 with no children and he can feed ur generation..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by Jman06(m): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
sweetrace:

What nonsense are you spewing? What qualities do you require in a leader: his sperm count or his Integrity?
Are you insinuating that Banky W has low sperm count
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by legibow: 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
mayze:

And what value have u added since ur parents gave birth to u?u guys ll just be spewing shit all around.The current president of France has been married since 2007 with no children and he can feed ur generation..
mumu, is this France, is it a do or die affair in France....... Talk because you are talk trash... Am not throwing insult on d man abt child, just saying he shouldn't....
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by jaxxy(m): 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
Tinnytony24:
Arnold was a governor in the US not Nigeria
Jesse was a governor in the US not Nigeria

Nigeria is far different from their own political system
corruption everywhere....

Where is Yul edochie? I haven't heard from him since he wanted to run for governorship election the other day.

You think you can just enter political sit like that?
Nigga you played yourself. Next!

Politics shud be for every credible Nigerian not reserved for the crooked and stupid like we mostly have now only in Nigeria and yes to win u need certain machinery or leverage so if he has any of that he can give it a try. Nobody attacked yul or Mi they way they are doing to Banky and I wonder why?
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by mayze: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
legibow:
mumu, is this France, is it a do or die affair in France....... Talk because you are talk trash... Am not throwing insult on d man abt child, just saying he shouldn't....
Ur local mentality won't take you anywhere.u v not made any sensible point why bank W should not context..I am still waiting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by pedrilo: 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If it were Tubaba now, I'd say at least if all his children come out, he may get some votes.
But how can a man who doesn't even know what it is to be a father want to represent people at the Federal level?

First things first.
wat is d relationship between leadership and fatherhood?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by Bradiyung(m): 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
I don't just know what is wrong with some people. the not too young to run bill was signed so that we the youths can contest for political seats but it's this same youths that are raining insults on their fellow youth for trying to contest for a seat....our time is now.
people,mostly the youths should wise up and support banky w in his dive into politics.

#ourtimeisnow
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by bigtt76(f): 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
We play too much in this country grin Las las we go de fine undecided

iGISTMORE:
Nigerians have reacted to the intention of singer Banky W to run for political office.

The singer had made the declaration yesterday at an event to vie for a position at the Federal House of Representatives under the Eti Osa Constituency.

The singer is set to run on the platform of the Modern Democratic Party.

As expected, Nigerians on Twitter have reacted to this announcement with some commending him while others have called him out for being a hypocrite and a Buharist.

See their reactions below...

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/nigerians-react-banky-ws-declaration-political-office

Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by KazukiIto(m): 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

First things first.

"We are tired of this our polithiefcians" "We need new faces" and many other lamentations we spew everyday. But when a new face shows up, we start relating pregnancy to governance. After we will say women are confused.
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by maasoap(m): 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
Next2Bezee:

You didn't make sense, you know that, right?
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by Trendishine: 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
It's very obvious that its only Mental bastards that are opposing banky W's declaration to contest, and talking trash about his bold and beautiful intention...and if ever they are youths, they are either deranged, manipulated, envy ridden or outright infantile kids, and most are even Yorubas from his region, who know nothing about wat is being discussed or to be discussed, but just wanna be noticed or chuke mouth... U know d fools when u see dia moniker...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by GavelSlam: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

First things first.

Shut up.

How can he be an APC agent if he would be contesting in an APC stronghold?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by GavelSlam: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
saheedandu:
Am seriously disappointed at ur thinking,for the fact that u type this and post it..u are a lost soul..

It is now you would know that character was sponsored by a party.
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
who da hell is banky w? who da hell calls himselves banky w?

we don't know him over here. sad
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by mudiana(m): 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

First things first.
big fool... Anoda reason why Nigeria will not progress. Cos of ur kind of thinking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by mudiana(m): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

First things first.
see ur likes and shares are more foolish than you. They could not air their stupid view so they liked and shared a foolish statement made by a lesser fool.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by Mizwisdom(f): 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

First things first.

To troll on this level of harshness takes cold bloodedness, you don't feel natural emotions. This is a clear pycopathic behavior, what other crimes are you commiting in secret? May God expose you to all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by loko995: 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
politics for you
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by KelB(m): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
Next2Bezee:

How will he get the experience then
By sitting back at home abi
Use your head for once

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
Best of luck. Meanwhile for those on active sub on access and family package,check my last thread to get compact sports
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by Sammy1932(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
Banky, u have my full support. We the youth can make Nigeria work.
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by fabre4: 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
you dont speak out against the government when they do wrong, you have no political ideology, not tested. You just come up one morning to contest for a post in a complex country like Naija. you be thief
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by Next2Bezee(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
mayze:

Ur hatred is beclouding Ur judgement..didn't he manage EME that produced skales and wizkid?what experience does John weah have before he became the president of Liberia..just keep mute if u don't have any reasonable objection

Hatred?

Lol

Someone cannot even have a proper conversation with you on differing opinions? Don't bring your personal pain to an online forum. I will do what I should have done before -- ignore you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charly Boy Praying Like A Monk Along The Road In Abuja / Chris Tucker Dances As Davido Performs In France (photos, video) / Linda Ikeji Looks Stunning In Recent Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.