Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

THE REBORGE 1-6 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE REBORGE 1-6 (401 Views)

THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards / THE REBORGE Episode 10- 13 / THE REBORGE Episode 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE REBORGE 1-6 by LBmujuni3(f): 10:39am On Nov 11, 2018
THE REBORGE
Luann's POV

I tried my best to keep my eyes open but it was becoming painful and energy draining. I struggled to open my mouth but moans and groans were heard and the meek guy jumped and his forehead was creased into a frown ,his hand on his mouth and the other patting the other companion.
"Dude! I think she is waking up? Dude! Du...." He was rumbling. The other guy came closer and pushed me with his foot . I grunted in pain, and he sneered at me like am faking the pain. That's when I realized that I knew the guy, Mother's personal worker! He did everything mother wanted done with precision. He is one guy who always gave me unsolicited advise, he was always in my face Everytime am in the village, he always controlled all shamba workers, house maids, and he always goes where mother is!
Jeez! Is mother here? Is mother involved in this inhumane way they rugged and mailed me up? I look around and noticed the old sturdy wooden door and just in time to opened revealing a chubby and a tall slim silhouettes. The soft cunning voice like a snake was heard calling mother's personal body guard,James. His mouth curled up in happiness, he joined them inquiring about why they delayed, the voice was none other than mother's voice followed by Sage and closely behind was the maid with my son, oh my gosh! My son! Why is here ? In this pitch black darkness , haunted place?! And when did mother come to town? My own mother is ......I was hit with a tsunami of cruel realisation! I don't think my son and I are going to leave this grimy place!! I gritted my teeth in anger and resentment towards all these vicious Satan spouts . In that minute my mother was bent looking at me with all condescension in the world and she gave me a smugly smile as she suppressed her mounting urge to laugh.
Well ,well, well if it isn't my naive daughter who was marred by ignominy cause she thought I would ever love her life Sage.tsk tsk tsk I wonder why your dad thought you were a precious daughter!"
Re: THE REBORGE 1-6 by LBmujuni3(f): 5:05am On Nov 13, 2018
THE REBORGE
"Honey ! I think I need to go to the hospital! Lu , can't be redeemed!! I was just trying to courteously reason with her but she leaped at me like a crazy animal! I didn't except her to be this vindictive!"

She said cowering to Xander's arms. Xander leaped at me dragged me from the sitting room through the verandah down the stairs without giving a thought about my kicking, he used tremendous effort to roar at the gate man to open the gate. Sage was following behind with her smug face and her mouth curled up in disdain and anger.

He open the small gate and cast me out in my grimy despair and disorderly fit.
I tried to hold onto the gate with astronomical efforts but he slammed the gate on my fingers breaking them. I shrieked and fall down on the muddy ground, I bulged with surprise at such eerily behavior and no one came to my aid.when I looked up after some time,the gate was closed, I used all the energy I could gather and banged on the gate demanding my son but alas.my heart wrenched with pain and fury.

My magnanimity and altruism has compromised me to such demise.i banged on the gate for several hours and eventually fainted. I was awaken by the brawl around me and a stench of rotting garbage. I wasn't at out the gate at home anymore, I blankly look around and noticed some dark silhouettes. Agitated voices overlapping, they weren't audible enough. I try to move but my hands were numb and I couldn't feel my legs. I grunted and the voices abruptly stopped turning to my direction! I heard feet steps approaching and I remained still with eyes closed. Impetuously sniffed and lightly patted on the other person and said;

" Stop being paranoid you pussycat!"

It was a husky deprecated voice. I got the chills and wondered how I ended up here and here where? The other person coughed and cleared his throat.

"Seriously! When did you say this person will arrive? I have a date and ....."

He said but the one with the husky voice hushed him to shut it.
Re: THE REBORGE 1-6 by LBmujuni3(f): 5:11am On Nov 13, 2018
THE REBORGE

Sage cleared her throat and feigned grievance and asked Xander to give us some space for her to elaborate on the house issue, Xander nodded his head a series of times and shrugged his shoulders and pressed a light kiss on her lips and strode off.
Sage glanced at me contemptuously ,she used to be a nice kind and caring sister,i wonder what caused the 180 degree turn!

She walked comfortably like a strained ankle she claimed to have was a distant memory. She sneeringly said;

"Lu! It is clear by now that we can't stay under the same roof, Xander reported you to the police over attempted murder but I asked to do you one better,you leave this house without throwing a fit!"
She smiled contentedly

"Oh, about the house,last week when your son was hospitalized Kaaka's last will was read and she left all the family property in my mother's name and I!" She said flashing her white dentals

I gasped in shock, I held my chest and I felt the pool of despair clouding my whole body.
"What!?" I asked incredulously,.
I know that Granny would never leave anything to mother,she irked her guts . There's no way Granny would impetuously leave everything to them. She passed away short after she found out about Xander and sage's relationship. She asked me to throw her out and divorce Xander to preserve my self dignity but I rue that decision now. I decided to stay for my son but alas!

Sage tilted her head and looked at me with satisfaction. Elation was in her eyes .

"Aww ! Don't feel bad! I promise she didn't suffer! But she had the same bleak expression on face when we played her!"

she said twirling a finger on her head to show that she went cuckoo .
I felt empty and my fist landed on her smirk face. She shrieked with fright and fall down with a thud I pounced on her ,I scratched and bite into her,pulled her hair till I had a loud thud on my head .

I fell down grunting in pain by swallowed down the nauseating feeling and spat at Xander who was cleaning Sage and helping her to sit
Re: THE REBORGE 1-6 by LBmujuni3(f): 5:16am On Nov 13, 2018
THE REBORGE

"you're calling it premeditated murder attempt!?!
How about her who doesn't give rat's ass about our child! I was supposed to use public means to go to the hospital in his state by Sage who wanted to visit her friends had to use my car! She has a car why scuffle for my vehicle? And my gullible husband calls me the evil one! Do you know the bull crap I have withstood quietly? The hardships I have navigated even since I married you? And u have the audacity of calling me a lousy wife? Who stood by you when your bad riddance landed you in the hospital for 3 years, who was by your side when your family cut you off when you told them about your relationship with Sage? Who ......"

I was still ranting when he raised his hand to hush me. I ignored him and looked around vacantly.

" Anyways it's useless to reminisce on what I did for you unremorseful leeches. But do u have to involve my son in your schemes,Sage? I can come to accept that you're a conniving pretentious vile scum but I never thought you would as far as this? But I hate to bust your bubble cause am not going anywhere. This house was willed to me by Kaaka ,so whoever is tired of seeing me and my son should vamoose! Do y......."

I was cut short by a thud evil chuckle from Xander. He chuckled holding his stomach and he rubbed off an imaginary tear and sighed. He stopped chuckling suddenly like one of those villains in movies. He looked at me with animosity colored eyes and spat in my face.

" Gologoza Luann!!! You're such a frustrating naive fool! So you still gloat like you're all high and mighty that am beneath your filthy thumb cause you helped me at some point life!? I can easily pay u back with interest. That's all in the past!! Your grimy socialization has blinded you to the reality. This house doesn't belong to you anymore!"

He spat each word viciously. That kind of cruelty I didn't know existed
Re: THE REBORGE 1-6 by LBmujuni3(f): 5:19am On Nov 13, 2018
THE REBORGE

"Xander! Honey! Don't work yourself out over this issue, I doubt my own sister would want to harm me! It must have been accident. All this screaming is raising my blood pressure!".

She said pouting at him, he softened and embraced her like a wounded puppy. He held her chin and tilted her head and looked at her passionately. He caressed her cheeks and asked her if she needed water to cool off ,she shook her head and stole a cooing glance at me.

"Am okay honey! But I think I have strained an ankle from that push. Please help me sit down".

She said faking a grunt ,she held his shoulder and limped to the sofa. After he helped her on the sofa, he turned to me with blood shot eyes,he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to his chest and placed his right hand on my neck and choked me while breathing down my throat. When I didn't fight back or gasped for air he sighed and tossed me on the opposite sofa of Sage.

"Seriously woman! Why can't you be more like Sage? Huh? She is still magnanimous to you after your attempted murder and venomous ways, but you're here glaring at me like a mad cow! You know what?! I can't let you stay in the same House with us, God only knows what other evil deed ,you will do!? You're just a waste of good oxygen. How are you even related to Sage? You were a waste of good sperm!!! Now you're giving me this contemptuous look. You think you're better than me?".

He spat each word poking my head. He called the maid and ordered her to pack my things. I cackled dryly and coughed some blood , he backed up at the sight of blood and scoffed. I continued cackling evily which threw him off and he stared at me confused. I clumsily wiped the bloody spat from my lips.i painfully gulped and cleared my throat.

"I must be on a Merry go round ride with the devils!!! She said I pushed her from a moving a car? That's funny! From a moving car and pregnant woman only suffered a sprained ankle?"
I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.
Re: THE REBORGE 1-6 by LBmujuni3(f): 5:25am On Nov 13, 2018
The REBORGE
Luann's POV

Luann is been reborn is out for revenge ....

"Luann! Luann! Where the hell are you ? Xander shouted as he entered the house .He kicked the table tripping the glass of juice I was drinking,staining the rug.
i had gone to the bedroom to check on my son,xavier. He fever isn't seizing and his wailing is nonstop.i had succeed in making him sleep but now this ruckus in the house by the same person who can't stand his crying,he claims I pamper him too much.unbelieveable!

"Xander! What is going on! You'll wa........."

.I tried to ask when a loud thud slap blinded me,i tripped and fell on the edge of the table .The glassed jug of juice fell down crashing into pieces.I groaned and moaned painfully,i tried to get up the broke pieces cutting through my hand bleeding,he charged at me like a wounded bull.He punched me in the face so hard that I tasted my blood.

"Stop! Please Xander.....p.....w...he......"

I muttered by was cut short by a kick in the stomach,i groaned holding my stomach ,the pain was too much I puked the juice that I had taken.

"You stupid fat! Who said speak when am talking? Huh? And what is then I hear that you pushed Sage from a moving car? She is carrying a child,you idiot! Do you want her to miscarriage? Such heinous evil act is unforgivable!! And you're here blabbing like banshee!! She is your sister for crying out loud,you murderer. Now get the f* ck out of my house before I choke you out!".

He spat out each word pushing me with his index finger, he put his hands on his waist growling.
Lo and below Sage graced us with her presence,she entered the sitting room cooing ,she winces and groans faking pain.
She held her stomach clattering her teeth , Xander ran to her and helped her to the sofa and gave her some additional cushions,she looks at me over his shoulder and gave me a menace smile. Xander sighed and turned back at me giving razor eyes, it frightened me that I backed up a little bit

"Do see what you done? Now my baby is in excruciating pain!! I swear to God if something goes wrong,you won't leave another day to tell the tale. I don't understand how someone can be this crazy evil! Are you jealousy? I wonder how you're even related! And what are you still doing there grunting like an idiot?"
He said with closing his fist and clenching his teeth .

"Xander Honey! Please don't yourself out with her, she didn't mean it, it have been an accident,besides am okay now ,all this screaming and yelling will raise my blood pressure

(1) (Reply)

Attributes Of Faith / IF. Not Davido's IF. / Win 50k In The “tushmagazine Bi-monthly Writing Contest” [4th Edition]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.