Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Please Guys I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys I Need Advice (1667 Views)

I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her / Please Guys Give Me Address Of Ashawo Joint Or Hotel In Kano, I Am New!!!! / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys I Need Advice by Dreament(m): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2018
Good day pals, I am almost confused at the moment. Their is this girl I hv been dating for the past 2years. We were friends before we started dating. I met her through her male cousin who was like a boss to me. Let me say am his boy because he is much other than me. He hv assited me both financially and so on in many occasions. He even approved my relationship with her cousin. This my girlfriend is this church type of a girl. She came from Christian home and she doesn't even wear trousers. Despite the fact that we stay in the same state we don't stay in the same town. Because of how innocent she look I trusted her with everything to the extent of putting about 200k to put in her account for her to start a business when we finally settled down. She is not all these social type of girl and she only hv ssce. She was not even into any social network before I met her. I was the one that bought her phone and open Facebook and watsapp for her. Here is the issue on ground. Their was a day I went to visit her and spent so days. During my stay in her house the screen of my phone got broken so I couldn't get the screen in her own town. I decided to fix the old phone I bought for her which she was not longer using to be using it before I fix mine. After fixing the phone I decided to log in my watsapp. Behold I met the shocked of my life. This girl and that her male cousin hv be sending love messages to each other. My girl told her cousin that she love him more than me. That someone told her that both of them are free to get married. This her cousin already hv a woman that gave birth for him and they are even living together as husband and wife. Which my girlfriend is even aware of. My girl do play with the child anytime she visit that her cousin. Without the mother of the child suspecting my girlfriend was having interior motive towards her guy. Not only that, I found out that she hv dated up to 8guys before me. This are the ones are confirm tru her chat and during my own investigation. I asked her if she had sex with her cousin she sad no. That they only send love messages to each other. She even threatening me with break up during our argument. She do visit that her male cousin and spent some nights in his house. At times that her cousin girlfriend do traveled during these period. This was before we started dating. I stay in the same town with that her male cousin. She have so many male friends, both online and offline. She do give her number to any guy that ask of it online. Even when I ask about the 200k I put under her care she couldn't give me concrete answer about it, that she gave it to one woman to keep for her and the woman is no were to be found. She hv change her number because I was quarreling her for the money. At the moment I hv lost my job, no friends because am an introvert. I would hv know all these before now, I wish I checked her phone on time. I hv learnt my lesson never to trust again. Could she have truly hv sex with her cousin. And her private is like borehole. Which I do not really border about
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by Thewesterner(m): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by RobinHood147: 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
You don Bleep, wetin you still dey find? Consider your 200k as a burnt offering to getting the kpekus

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by Brigosa: 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
o boy this na black market oo
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by Darkseid(m): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
Na wa o, the more I read stories like this the more I get scared of women. The last time I had feelings for any girl should be in 2012, so e no dey hard me to easily end things.
Take heart bro, I'll advice that you find your way now because it's only going to get worse.

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by falcon01: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
You've been swifted up
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by Dreament(m): 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
Darkseid:
Na wa o, the more I read stories like this the more I get scared of women. The last time I had feelings for any girl should be in 2012, so e no dey hard me to easily end things.
Take heart bro, I'll advice that you find your way now because it's only going to get worse.
and the girl in question is 24 years old. She even said we should be living together before we get married and we should hv baby. that was before I found out tins about her. She was even living with her ex before they broke up
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by phorget(m): 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
And her private is like borehole. Which I do not really border about... shocked
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by Saff(f): 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
“And her private is like borehole which I do not question her about”

Oga please go and sit down, you are not getting that money back, that’s your loss. You should be glad that she cheated on you, abi your ego is bruised or what? Thank God she cheated because clearly you are not the one for her. I would’ve dried that your bank account, you would’ve been begging me if I used juju on you. Idiot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by IamD18: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
When you see ladies as sexual objects, you'll never be in such situation.

-Don't monitor them, just bleep them with protection because sex is the only thing they can offer.
-If anyone tries to extort you using sex, kick her ass out and start bleeping the next person.
-Do not love because love doesn't exist.
-Don't bother them with domestic chores, make them know that sex is the only thing they are giving you.
-Keep dumping their ass like a piece of shiit which they are.
-Then when you want to marry, kindly look for a virgin-lady to marry. Virgins are precious.

And lastly, be RICH grin

13 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by Luminary1(f): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
Psychos everywhere! just like the comment before mine.
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Why wasting your time You know what to do na....
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by Raydans: 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
Putting 200k under the care of a woman with under like a borehole in this era. Lmaoo

Sometimes its good to learn the hard way

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
Dreament:
Good day pals, I am almost confused at the moment. Their is this girl I hv been dating for the past 2years. We were friends before we started dating. I met her through her male cousin who was like a boss to me. Let me say am his boy because he is much other than me. He hv assited me both financially and so on in many occasions. He even approved my relationship with her cousin. This my girlfriend is this church type of a girl. She came from Christian home and she doesn't even wear trousers. Despite the fact that we stay in the same state we don't stay in the same town. Because of how innocent she look I trusted her with everything to the extent of putting about 200k to put in her account for her to start a business when we finally settled down. She is not all these social type of girl and she only hv ssce. She was not even into any social network before I met her. I was the one that bought her phone and open Facebook and watsapp for her. Here is the issue on ground. Their was a day I went to visit her and spent so days. During my stay in her house the screen of my phone got broken so I couldn't get the screen in her own town. I decided to fix the old phone I bought for her which she was not longer using to be using it before I fix mine. After fixing the phone I decided to log in my watsapp. Behold I met the shocked of my life. This girl and that her male cousin hv be sending love messages to each other. My girl told her cousin that she love him more than me. That someone told her that both of them are free to get married. This her cousin already hv a woman that gave birth for him and they are even living together as husband and wife. Which my girlfriend is even aware of. My girl do play with the child anytime she visit that her cousin. Without the mother of the child suspecting my girlfriend was having interior motive towards her guy. Not only that, I found out that she hv dated up to 8guys before me. This are the ones are confirm tru her chat and during my own investigation. I asked her if she had sex with her cousin she sad no. That they only send love messages to each other. She even threatening me with break up during our argument. She do visit that her male cousin and spent some nights in his house. At times that her cousin girlfriend do traveled during these period. This was before we started dating. I stay in the same town with that her male cousin. She have so many male friends, both online and offline. She do give her number to any guy that ask of it online. Even when I ask about the 200k I put under her care she couldn't give me concrete answer about it, that she gave it to one woman to keep for her and the woman is no were to be found. She hv change her number because I was quarreling her for the money. At the moment I hv lost my job, no friends because am an introvert. I would hv know all these before now, I wish I checked her phone on time. I hv learnt my lesson never to trust again. Could she have truly hv sex with her cousin. And her private is like borehole. Which I do not really border about
Learn your lesson and move on!

DON'T TRUST ANY GIRL/WOMAN except your mother or female relatives and your days will be long.

If you must be in relationship, don't commit to any girl and you will be fine...

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by Olalan(m): 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
How are you sure the guy is even a cousin and not a very close family friend, you just got played, sorry about that and move on

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by ImaIma1(f): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
Darkseid:

If you know how many wrong guys I crossed paths with...both the ones I dated and the one I related with, you would have expected me to closed up like you have done.

But I wasn't deterred by those bad eggs and I found the perfect one.

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by Dreament(m): 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
Olalan:
How are you sure the guy is even a cousin and not a very close family friend, you just got played, sorry about that and move on
the guy is her cousin they both hv the same grandma and grandpa. I know the family very well
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by daben1(m): 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
all these kind stories real? imagine, a girl threatening you with break up, lol, if you no collect back your 200k back, make thunder fire you
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by Abbeysunday(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
daben1:
all these kind stories real? imagine, a girl threatening you with break up, lol, if you no collect back your 200k back, make thunder fire you
Amen
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by adsload: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
IamD18:
When you see ladies as sexual objects, you'll never be in such situation.

-Don't monitor them, just bleep them with protection because sex is the only thing they can offer.
-If anyone tries to extort you using sex, kick her ass out and start bleeping the next person.
-Do not love because love doesn't exist.
-Don't bother them with domestic chores, make them know that sex is the only thing they are giving you.
-Keep dumping their ass like a piece of shiit which they are.
-Then when you want to marry, kindly look for a virgin-lady to marry. Virgins are precious.

And lastly, be RICH grin

You were making sense before until the BOLDED
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by AryEmber(f): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
You people no go kill me for nairaland! It is now that she want to cheat on you that she has a borehole private abi? If you no collect your money, you are sick.
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by Dreament(m): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
AryEmber:
You people no go kill me for nairaland! It is now that she want to cheat on you that she has a borehole private abi? If you no collect your money, you are sick.
I didn't really border about how WIDE her private was anyway. I was suprised to met it like that. She looks very innocent to me before we started dating. only to find out she hv dated up to eight guys before me. She even did two abortions for her ex. This is a girl I thought has not dated more than 2guys

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by Gpopsicle(m): 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
at a point I thought this story was hoax but then some men can act so 'foolishly' all in the name of love. Op you were blinded by the fact that she is a church goer and her gentility melted your heart. Trust no woman, be wise and smart in your dealings with them.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by Dreament(m): 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
Gpopsicle:
at a point I thought this story was hoax but then some men can act so 'foolishly' all in the name of love. Op you were blinded by the fact that she is a church goer and her gentility melted your heart. Trust no woman, be wise and smart in your dealings with them.
thank for this, I never new she were like that
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by Gpopsicle(m): 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
[quote author=Dreament post=72879774] thank for this, I never new she were like that[/quote

You're welcome. experience is an eye opener.
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by ogasharpsharp: 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
Omo no too much talk jare... u be mumu. You think say I go waste my energy dey advice you. You wey no get sense on a normal day.

Mtschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by darlington15(m): 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
Saff:
“And her private is like borehole which I do not question her about”

Oga please go and sit down, you are not getting that money back, that’s your loss. You should be glad that she cheated on you, abi your ego is bruised or what? Thank God she cheated because clearly you are not the one for her. I would’ve dried that your bank account, you would’ve been begging me if I used juju on you. Idiot.

I hardly comment on nairaland
But if there is a fools kingdom, you are the queen of them
And if you quote me,ur pussy will be as wide as the Atlantic ocean
Queen of all whores

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
Dreament:
Abeg me am tired of these set of mugu guys... Seun where do u get them Na today u decide to release them one by one abi
Na wah ooo

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
darlington15:

Queen of all whores
No mind her na mouth she dey grin
Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
ogasharpsharp:
Omo no too much talk jare... u be mumu. You think say I go waste my energy dey advice you. You wey no get sense on a normal day.

Mtschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Lolzz... Walahi e be like Seun dey train them for here because them release them today or forget to lock their gate cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by Saff(f): 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
Let me sha quote you so my golden pot can resemble your mothers own. Twinning boreholes, we can compete together. Have you ever looked inside your mothers borehole before? grin
darlington15:

Queen of all whores

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need Advice by EggSauce(m): 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
I'm so tired and bored of reading sissy stories on nairaland o

(1) (2) (Reply)

'guys That Let Me Pay Don't Have Shame' - Lady, Nigerians Reacts / Men Interested In Findom / The Things Women Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.