Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,338 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do (34928 Views)

A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal / He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have / Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do by ashewoboy(m): 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
what other thing did she not include?

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do by itzprezy(m): 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
She should mold the man

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
What is she bringing to the mix?
Leeching?

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do by STARGREEN(m): 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
Hmm...He must know how to kill snakes and other animals. Of all human needes you prefer all these? What impact can they make in the family if he knows how to do them? To repeat men should prefer intelligent over colour of the skin when it comes to marriage.

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do by Olalan(m): 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
And what is she offering the guy

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do by STARGREEN(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
What is she bringing to the mix?

Leeching?
She's bringing Snakes, Rats, Geckos and other animals.

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do by Biglittlelois(f): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
But these are basic things a man must know how to do, nothing wrong with her list joor.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
nope you aren't. everyman must know these. makes it even more romantic. I dream of cooking for my wife and with her...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do by lilmax(m): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
and her future husman future wive must only know how to spread breast

hoes

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do by anochuko01(m): 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
she'll surely get a herdsman. they can kill very well

46 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do by highqueen(f): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ahhn. What's the fuss about this?

It's a man's sole responsibility to know how to do all these before being called a man.
Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do by Saff(f): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
Most of them cannot even give you one quarter of that. Only to forcefully give you chicken change to later brag and complain online that Nigerian girls are scum. Stupid men.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
She's not asking for too much Nah. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do by goodnewscliff(m): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
OneSentence:
nope you aren't. everyman must know these. makes it even more romantic. I dream of cooking for my wife and with her...
yeah.... U right fish.... Go and learn how to kill cobra, and python becos u re dating!!! Did u unread the list after reading it undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do by SexyDenzel: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
She's not asking much, a man is suppose to know most of them but sing? Not all men are R. Kelly oo. I agree with others except singing.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
goodnewscliff:
yeah.... U right fish.... Go and learn how to kill cobra, and python becos u re dating!!! Did u unread the list after reading it undecided
some things are left unsaid with the hope that adults will understand. I don't live in a house where there are pythons or cobras or any such things so I won't be needing such skills but if I even do I must at least be able to. it's not everything a man must explain ok. I simply took what I needed from the list.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do by kiahrt: 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
Saff:
Most of them cannot even give you one quarter of that. Only to forcefully give you chicken change to later brag and complain online that Nigerian girls are scum. Stupid men.

I guess u need change of boyfriend from d one that gives u chicken change to cow change cos that has been ur anthem. Just kidding anyways

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do by Ay04z(m): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
Kill snake and solve. Math. it a no for me
And can she Twerk for 1 hour.
Cos i like dat lol grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do by lezzshyte(m): 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
guys I think I might have herpes, I need you help pls cry
https://www.nairaland.com/857150/im-great-pains-now
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do by Pussy2sweet: 10:04am On Nov 12, 2018
Msteeew

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do by Caseless: 10:04am On Nov 12, 2018
Idiot!
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do by Kennedy94(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2018
what is she offering
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do by siegfried99(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2018
Not at all grin.. When she is 35 she will say man na man grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do by rayobaba(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2018
Do you intend to rent apartment in bush ni

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do by Damoche10: 10:04am On Nov 12, 2018
Olalan:
And what is she offering the guy

Only bleeping, nothing more

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do by Naughtytboy: 10:05am On Nov 12, 2018
Biglittlelois:
But these are basic things a man must know how to do, nothing wrong with her list joor.
every man cant sing, except if you dont mind the voice
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do by Lexusgs430: 10:05am On Nov 12, 2018
Olodo girl, why does she not know how tackle numbers ? Make she go marry her maths teacher and teach him the rest ..........

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do by flyca: 10:05am On Nov 12, 2018
Nne you are not asking for too much o, kill snakes and geckos - funny lady cheesy

Seriously, I like people that know what they want. And they go for it! Kudos babe, seeing people like you, warms my heart kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video / Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him / Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.