Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,499 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

'El-Rufai Is A Religious Midget' - Doyin Okupe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'El-Rufai Is A Religious Midget' - Doyin Okupe (16664 Views)

Why El-rufai Is Angry With Tinubu: Nigerian Governors' Forum Chairmanship / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet / Bashir El-Rufai Calls Segalinks An Idiot And A Midget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'El-Rufai Is A Religious Midget' - Doyin Okupe by naijajobx: 5:48am On Nov 12, 2018
smiley
Re: 'El-Rufai Is A Religious Midget' - Doyin Okupe by Great2017: 6:30am On Nov 12, 2018
27Pushing30:

BIGOTRY isn’t an OFFENSIVE WORD . It’s an accusation

Please educate yourself and not embarrass yourself in public.

In the same way, you are an incurable bigot. If you are offended, it is not an insult and you will need education to cure you from this public embarassment.
Re: 'El-Rufai Is A Religious Midget' - Doyin Okupe by 27Pushing30: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
Great2017:

In the same way, you are an incurable bigot. If you are offended, it is not an insult and you will need education to cure you from this public embarassment.

Dumbass... feel free to call me a bigot , I’m educated I know the meaning of the word - it’s akin to calling me an intolerant person .

Now rather than GOOGLE the word (since your uneducated ass doesn’t know the word) you’re here embarrassing yourself
Re: 'El-Rufai Is A Religious Midget' - Doyin Okupe by Great2017: 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
27Pushing30:

Dumbass... feel free to call me a bigot , I’m educated I know the meaning of the word - it’s akin to calling me an intolerant person .

Now rather than GOOGLE the word (since your uneducated ass doesn’t know the word) you’re here embarrassing yourself
Dumbass, the measure you gave has been given to you and you cannot swallow the pill. Sorry, my education is not about calling people unprintable names but it is about problem solving. In addition, being educated transcends beyound saying you are educated.Tell me one problem you have solved, then, I will know you are really educated.
Re: 'El-Rufai Is A Religious Midget' - Doyin Okupe by 27Pushing30: 6:13am On Nov 13, 2018
Great2017:

Dumbass, the measure you gave has been given to you and you cannot swallow the pill. Sorry, my education is not about calling people unprintable names but it is about problem solving. In addition, being educated transcends beyound saying you are educated.Tell me one problem you have solved, then, I will know you are really educated.

Lmaooo now I know you’re uneducated. I should tell you problems I’ve solved? See watery thought SMH

At least I’ve solved your problem of IGNORANCE I’m sure from now on you will regularly google words to know their meanings and uses before coming online to EMBARASS YOURSELF.

Chai social media making the world dumber ... comparing the word BIGOT to MIDGET mehn I pity you. Bye
Re: 'El-Rufai Is A Religious Midget' - Doyin Okupe by chinosike(m): 6:25am On Nov 13, 2018
lol
shocked shocked shocked shocked
to the short devil
Re: 'El-Rufai Is A Religious Midget' - Doyin Okupe by Great2017: 7:18am On Nov 13, 2018
27Pushing30:

Lmaooo now I know you’re uneducated. I should tell you problems I’ve solved? See watery thought SMH

At least I’ve solved your problem of IGNORANCE I’m sure from now on you will regularly google words to know their meanings and uses before coming online to EMBARASS YOURSELF.

Chai social media making the world dumber ... comparing the word BIGOT to MIDGET mehn I pity you. Bye

Ranting over social platform does not answer the simple question put before you.

Educated minds invented heat engines, electrical machines and other viable solutions in the field of medicine, robotics, automation, information technology, humanities and management.

"Mr. Educated", tell me one solution you have created and stop embarassing yourself.
Re: 'El-Rufai Is A Religious Midget' - Doyin Okupe by Holumhidey(m): 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
goat22:

My little boy, it has been stated that a towel indisposed to undiluted infiltration can be neglitable to undermining the entropy of diffused canilopaty of irrigated diffusion. Study well in your secondary school my young infant.
u well....
goat...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Details Of The Lagos Regional Road Project (Video, Pictures) / Baba-Ahmed: Ex-PDP Members Likely To Take Control Of APC After Convention / Peter Obi Expresses Sadness Over Ochanja Market Building Collapse In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.