Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris (24793 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Joins World Leaders At International Leadership Conference / President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure / Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by MediahelmNGR: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
President Buhari who is currently in France for the Paris Peace Forum, joined other world leaders for a dinner hosted in honour of the visiting Heads of State in Paris. See more photos below.

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/president-buhari-joins-world-leaders-at.html

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by abc115: 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nice one Mr President

47 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by Calers: 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
Sai baba maigaskiya is looking fresh.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by Cajal(m): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
PMB looking fresh, happy
Atikuloosers and Atikulooters headache

56 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
I love My President, Chief, M. Buhari tongue

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by lastmanstandn(m): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
You can't help but love him. Hater's should go drink some cool-aid till 2023.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by lwise(m): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
Here comes the undertaker

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by aolawale025: 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
He's always happier when overseas

26 Likes

Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by naijjaman(m): 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
shocked

Buhari will tell us he is not selfish or corrupt but can't even share these travelling allowance or limelight with his own ministers.

Never seen a more selfish Nigerian President in my life time. Trust your ministers sometimes and spend a little time with family .

There's no difference between Nigerian Politicians and Diapers. Both need to be changed often.

President AJALA undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by yeyeboi(m): 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ok
Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by conductor121: 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
Jibril the clone, Chief Executive officer of Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen is jumping from one continent to another on a private jet with his family on Niger Delta oil while his almajiri Buhari Media Cows in Obomoso have never dreamt of crossing the wooden bridge that links Oyo State with Benin Republic cheesy

93 Likes 12 Shares

Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
I once said it and I'll keep saying it. Buhari seems loved and cherished by World Leaders. As a matter of fact, he is recognized by top world leaders in the scheme of things. He has visited many and many have knocked on the gates of Aso Rock to pay him a courtesy call. It is difficult to accept this fact but the truth is that the guy is balling.

I'm not crazy about him but one thing that makes me respect him is that he doesn't shout or talk unnecessarily. He only responds when the situation calls for it, and that's one of the 48 Laws of Power.

Whether he wins next year's elections or not is none of my business, but he's cool.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by mrman402: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
2 DAYS TO GO FOR THE TRAINING THAT WILL TRANSFORM YOUR ICT CAREER AND BUSINESS LIKE NEVER BEFORE!

THIS IS THE COMPLETE TRAINING YOU NEED TO BE A DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS!

Digital Marketers are in high demand. Brands and Organizations are spending far more on social/new media than ever before with traditional media platforms such as TV, Radio and print getting lesser and lesser spending

In this training program, you will Learn to create marketing content, use social media to amplify your message, make content discoverable in search, run Ads campaign on Digital Platforms such as Facebook, Google, Instagram etc. Additionally, learn how display and video ads work and how to market with email, and measure and optimize with Google Analytics.

Get onboard the practical training that helps you open up a world of opportunities in Digital Marketing

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 13TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to Implement DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by Emmy9ite02(m): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
God bless the president..

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by Nbote(m): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
I'm pretty sure he didn't hear what d white man said but jus laughing anyway... No wonder d others are staring at him like WTF!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by emeijeh(m): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
I just hope Jubril is able to mimic Buhari's laughter too.

Biafra people wee not kee me with laffter

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by Ivimilly: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
Why won't he eat outside, when dey have finished the food in the country grin sad

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
grin grin

Please they should not give him the mic to talk

That thing can misbehave again

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by Sisqoman(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
Very soon he will be back to daura

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by Imoh555(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
See person wey una say no jubrin from Sudan ....im not an apc or Pdp supporter but if you look well you WI recognize that this man standing here is the all clueless and lifeless buhari and not a clone.... Ever wonder why he always wears this black clothes when he's on foreign trips.... Well let's live that to those who can see in the spirit and understand the mysteries of spiritual powers

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by sagio09: 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
:on

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by Corrinthians(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
While Peter Hoebi the bigot is busy kissing one unknown Mayor's wrinkled balls elsewhere. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by OzziOhinoyi(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
Good one.
Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by netbeans1(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nigerians are happy with bubu, at least till 2019.. grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by Dannybammz: 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
Sudanese
Lifeless cow!

Some Nigerians ehn

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by okerekeikpo: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
How jubrin from Sudan took over the giant of Africa is what I still don't understand, Nigerians are really sub humans

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by Corrinthians(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
Don't you just love this man!

The swag is just in too excess supply! cool

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by Gangster1ms: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nigerians should get ready for another disgrace

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by pol23: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
This might truly not be Buhari oo...
I pray God grant him strength to take this country to a greater height by 2019 when He will be handing over to Atiku.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by Corrinthians(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
Wailers keep off..

Mood of our bigoted OBItuary fans right now.. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris by deomelo: 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2018

Den search me for airport

Why na only me den search now?

grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari And Service Chiefs In Closed-Door Meeting / Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin / Aliyu Sabiu-Muduru Visits Solomon Dalung (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.