Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. (19043 Views)

“A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady / To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? / Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 12, 2018
Very true, they are insatiable

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 12, 2018
AuroraB:
Better get yourself a woman that would 'push' you to get the greens. If you are okay with 'make we drink the garri like that', asoriiii grin lipsrsealed

Don't motivate anybody into having money.

Where did you Nigerian women learn that only women can motivate people into having money?

Just make your own money and everything will be just fine.

5 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 12, 2018
AuroraB:
Better get yourself a woman that would 'push' you to get the greens. If you are okay with 'make we drink the garri like that', asoriiii grin lipsrsealed
Can you date a man that drinks garri talk less marry him Use your brain and find a job or open a business Some men will dump the most beautiful woman in the world if she is LAZY

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by femi4: 5:25am On Nov 12, 2018
AuroraB:
You have right to make money too, motivate yourself not your hubby

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by donqx: 5:30am On Nov 12, 2018
smiley
Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by babyfaceafrica: 5:57am On Nov 12, 2018
iamrealdeji:
Yes,Kim K. Even if she sells air,she made her money by herself and before she got married to Kanye. yes,her rich and famous lawyer father's fame and her sex tape with famous Ray J helped her,she could get hold of deals with playboy,magazine covers,etc She got rich with all of that plus Keeping up with the K's. That's how God destined her to make her own money and she didn't make it by collecting a dime from a man.
so God destined her to make money by her sex tape abi?.....you people will just be insulting God anyhow
Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:09am On Nov 12, 2018
spongeisback:
Every HUMAN love money it's the inability of some people that makes them demonize money. I once heard a preacher say heaven is for the poor.

You may marry a woman "that doesn't love money" what makes you think she wouldn't change once she sees the other side of life and she begins to want more? What do you do then?!
Attitude change, Personality remain unchangeable, after seeing other side of the life, her personality will speaks for her. Either in your own way or other way round.
Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 12, 2018
MariaLavina:
Nigerians and their myopic way of reasoning.. Maybe the original poster of the countered thread got the headings wrong Or she used that title to attract audiences , but she passed a wonderful message.
Trust Nigerians never to reason beyond face value. grin

You are right too though, both are right smiley
Adding " grin grin " doesn't make your comments funnier ��‍♂️]

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by iamrealdeji(m): 7:20am On Nov 12, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
so God destined her to make money by her sex tape abi?.....you people will just be insulting God anyhow
no insult to God. she made money her own way,but still better than being an ashawo relying on men
Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Skmoda360(m): 7:28am On Nov 12, 2018
Xaos:
Cool! I concur 100% even though I know it's almost impossible to find a woman that doesn't love money.

They all do and anyone saying otherwise is a liar.

Females after all are inherently looking for the best option to ensure their offspring survives like all animals out there. It's in fact a natural instinctual behaviour. So there's that love for money. BUT...

But this doesn't apply to Nigerian girls!

They are a different specie. Flee brothers if she loves money. If you end up marrying her, you'll become Kilishi.

God bless you

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 12, 2018
sholarr12:
Since to say someone loves money implies that this is a bad thing, no man who loves himself should go for a woman who loves money. Using this thread, I will highlight the 5 reasons why it is a bad omen to marry a money-loving woman.

1 SHE WILL BE INSATIABLE

You can never satisfy a woman who loves money. No matter the amount she has or the amount you give to her, her satisfaction can never be met. Save yourself the trouble.

2 HER INSATIABILITY WILL MAKE HER CHEAT

There is a cause and effect relationship between a woman who loves money and tendency to cheat. A woman who loves money will follow the highest bidder. It is money that controls such women as they are all about the money.

3 SHE WILL PUT UNNECESSARY PRESSURE ON HER PARTNER

If you go with a money-loving woman, just know that you will forever live in an unending web of pressure. The desire to meet her demands from time to time is a never ending cycle.

4 SHE WILL LIMIT YOUR GROWTH

A money loving woman will stunt your progress. Because of your desire to please her desires, you will run into a debt if proper care is not taken. Instead of you to work on things that will bring progress, you will spend all you have on her fruitless cravings.

5 FINALLY, WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH SHE WILL FLY

And if you are with a money loving woman and things are no more rosy, expect her to fly away into thin air and leave you in your predicament.

this only happens when u are broke
Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Aystarz: 8:05am On Nov 12, 2018
Passionate888:
For those who've read (not watch) A song of Ice and Fire series, the reason Ser Jorah Mormont fled Westeros was because of what his money loving wife made him do.

In the series, Jorah committed a hefty crime by selling slaves just to make the same woman happy.

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by sholarr12: 8:06am On Nov 12, 2018
funmisticqueen:
this only happens when u are broke
When the women are broke, you mean?
Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Passionate888: 8:18am On Nov 12, 2018
Aystarz:

In the series, Jorah committed a hefty crime by selling slaves just to make the same woman happy.
Yes. The book went into details, how and where he met the woman, the things he did for her, when his finance dwindled because of what he has done to please his wife, that's when he sold those poachers. When Ned Stark came to deliver the king's justice to him, he took his wife and ran away from the 7 kingdom of Westeros to the free cities. Despite all that he did for her, she still left him for another man.

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 12, 2018
I don't care if someone loves money or not. The rule is simple. If you love money too much, then work for it and not leech on someone's sweat.

Secondly, only a really dull person will refute what the OP wrote. I don't mean to sound condescending. Anyone that finds this post offensive should quietly look inwards and re-evaluate their mindset

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Minemrys: 9:10am On Nov 12, 2018
ImaIma1:
Is there a woman in this world who does not like money? Or a man for that matter.
Count me am0ng those men. M0ney is one instrument that reduces humans to thoughtless zombies and vicious beasts. But having it is fun though :-D
Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Elevation(m): 9:27am On Nov 12, 2018
When u marry in the Lord and your bed wasn't and isn't defiled, the enemy cannot finalise your marital , financial, and health status, remember the most important unit that is pivotal all over the world is the family and marriage originates it Jesus is the answer, stop being pesky and return to your heavenly Father!!!!!
Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:42am On Nov 12, 2018
MariaLavina:
Nigerians and their myopic way of reasoning.. Maybe the original poster of the countered thread got the headings wrong Or she used that title to attract audiences , but she passed a wonderful message.
Trust Nigerians never to reason beyond face value. grin

You are right too though, both are right smiley
.. Hmmm. Oxymoron at play.
Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 12, 2018
jaxxy:
Loving money and valuing money are different things.

A woman who loves money can destroy u if care isn’t taken bt a woman who knows the value of and appreciates money will Motivate u.

Hmmm.....good point. I learned sumtin new dz morning

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by hartson(m): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
ImaIma1:
Is there a woman in this world who does not like money? Or a man for that matter.
bloody gold digger spotted.

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by ImaIma1(f): 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
hartson:
bloody gold digger spotted.

I like money. Deal with it!! No blood here please
Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by hartson(m): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
ImaIma1:

I like money. Deal with it!! No blood here please
grin,how much do you worth? like the money you earn yourself rather ya all leeches depend on a guy's money.
Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Oreofepeters: 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
philip0906:
@op

Your points are very valid. My advice to men out there is, if you meet a woman who's more interested in loving you than what you can offer financially or materially, hold her tight. I met one last year, we dated and I lost her due to my stupidity. I still regret. Ever since, I have met only vultures and preys, De ja vu maybe.

80% of Nigerian girls out here are vultures. If you want peace of mind, flee from them
why you come fvck up like that nau? good girls are rare gem if only you could see beyond physical appearance then, you wouldn't have fvcked up I guess........

meanwhile that VULTURES part got me laughing hard asin eh

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by philip0906(m): 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
Oreofepeters:
why you come fvck up like that nau? good girls are rare gem if only you could see beyond physical appearance then, you wouldn't have fvcked up I guess........

meanwhile that VULTURES part got me laughing hard asin eh
It's a decision I regret till date.
Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by ImaIma1(f): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
hartson:
grin,how much do you worth? like the money you earn yourself rather ya all leeches depend on a guy's money.

Not "how much do you worth" but "how much are you worth".

From the amateur way you sound, I have been earning my own money probably since when you were in primary school.

And what if I depend on a guy's money? It ain't your business sweetheart. The owner of the money likes me spending it. And ama keep spending it
Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by dollytino4real(f): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
iamrealdeji:
but can every man in this world get rich? women should learn to make their money too,Kim K and Beyonce are women too. there are many beautiful women in Nigeria today but its impossible for even up to quarter of them to get married to rich men. the best type of girl is the one that knows the value of money and would be willing to motivate you,bring out the best in you,raise ideas with you and not the one that would force you to do money ritual. if you are to harsh on your man getting rich like your life depends on it,he would just use you for money rituals. That's why guys use girls for rituals these days,those girls cause it themselves by comparing their guy with rich people,threatening to live due to his brokeness,being harsh due to his brokenness,etc
man money brings pleasure wen u collect but ur own just satisfy
Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Aystarz: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
Passionate888:
Yes. The book went into details, how and where he met the woman, the things he did for her, when his finance dwindled because of what he has done to please his wife, that's when he sold those poachers. When Ned Stark came to deliver the king's justice to him, he took his wife and ran away from the 7 kingdom of Westeros to the free cities. Despite all that he did for her, she still left him for another man.

Funny I've had the ebook for over a year now but I have shied away from reading it. I must find time for it.
Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Passionate888: 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
Aystarz:

Funny I've had the ebook for over a year now but I have shied away from reading it. I must find time for it.
Please do, I've read it like 5 times. It's so captivating and you'll understand it. There'll also be some surprises too, the television series changed some events and characters. Jojen Reed didn't die when they got to the 3 eyed crow, he met the 3 eyed crow, The hound never fought Brienne of Tarth, Arya never met Brienne, Sansa wasn't married off to the Boltons, etc.

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Aystarz: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
Passionate888:
Please do, I've read it like 5 times. It's so captivating and you'll understand it. There'll also be some surprises too, the television series changed some events and characters. Jojen Reed didn't die when they got to the 3 eyed crow, he met the 3 eyed crow, The hound never fought Brienne of Tarth, Arya never met Brienne, Sansa wasn't married off to the Boltons, etc.

OK I'm starting tonight. Thanks for the inspiration bruv.
Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Passionate888: 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
Aystarz:

OK I'm starting tonight. Thanks for the inspiration bruv.
You're welcome. Hope you have the complete series?

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Aystarz: 4:59am On Nov 13, 2018
Passionate888:
You're welcome. Hope you have the complete series?

Yes I do. I've had them on my phone since last year
Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Ejehjoe(m): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
It is equally disastrous to marry a lady who "hates" money.
Anyone who does not love money cannot make money.
A lady who does not love money will become a liability, which every man hates to marry.
I think the point should be excessive love for money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty / Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? / This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.