Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night (4406 Views)

All Northern Okada/bike Riders I Knew Says No To APC . / Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by himufe: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
WINE4BIGDADDY EVERYWHERE.......MAD VIBE,GO LISTEN!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvc4fDxd7v0

Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by imaeruaka: 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
Check this out to see reasons why wizkid can't be compared to davido.

https://www.millitime.com/7-reasons-why-davido-seems-better-than-wizkid/?wpam_id=7

Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by efighter: 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
Chosen1984:
Because of One Person u had a conversation with??

The Hunger in the land didn't bite on ghost!! It was human beings it hit on!!

Secondly , Northern votes alone cannot give Pmb the win!

But Biafran votes alone can give Atikuloot victory. You need medical examination.
Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
efighter:

But Biafran votes alone can give Atikuloot victory. You need medical examination.

What are u saying bro?
Did u miss ur Drugs?

What's the Correlation of my words with urs!!

Many of you kids just wake and write any trash!!
Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by 9jaArea: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
ashacot:
I Boarded a bike to to my house yesterday night to my house(this has been normal anytime i am coming back from work). So i struck a conversation with the bike man thus.

Me- mai gi da inakwana( how are u)

bike man- fine.

Me- You na Kano?

Bike man- yes oga. Kano.

Me- Kai. Sai Buhari.

Bike man. Yes. Sai Baba buhari.

Me- Haba! why Sai baba buhari? why no sai atiku?

Bike man- No sai Atiku. Atiku ni barawo. Baba buhari i good.

Me- so sai Ganduje.

Bike man-- No sai Ganduje. Sai Baba buhari or sai kwokwanso. Kano SAI BABA BUHARI.

Me--- You get PVC?

Bike man--- Yes Oga.

Me---- You go travel vote?

Bike Man--- Yes.

We Finally got to my destination. After paying him. I told him i am also a sai baba supporter. He was surprised that an igbowill support president buhari and left happily.

Finally, with all honesty this has been my little way to test president Buhari and Atiku support base in north and believe you me, more than 90 percent of northerners are pro Buhari. I do not really know how he succeeded to make his people see him a hero or messiah. Atiku really need to work on his support base in north especially the grassroots.

What do you think

I laugh when people that had never gone close to the north allocate votes to Atiku in the north... Buhari may even win Adamawa.

1 Like

Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by BAILMONEY: 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
ashacot:
I Boarded a bike to to my house yesterday night to my house(this has been normal anytime i am coming back from work). So i struck a conversation with the bike man thus.

bike man- fine.

Me- You na Kano?

Bike man- yes oga. Kano.

Me- Kai. Sai Buhari.

Me- so sai Ganduje.

Bike man-- No sai Ganduje. Sai Baba buhari or sai kwokwanso. Kano SAI BABA BUHARI.

Me--- You get PVC?

Bike man--- Yes Oga.

Bike Man--- Yes.

We Finally got to my destination. After paying him. I told him i am also a sai baba supporter. He was surprised that an igbowill support president buhari and left happily.

Finally, with all honesty this has been my little way to test president Buhari and Atiku support base in north and believe you me, more than 90 percent of northerners are pro Buhari. I do not really know how he succeeded to make his people see him a hero or messiah. Atiku really need to work on his support base in north especially the grassroots.

What do you think

RECEIVE SENSE IJN AMEN
Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by 9jaArea: 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
ashacot:

bike man- fine.

Me- You na Kano?

Bike man- yes oga. Kano.

Me- Kai. Sai Buhari.

Me- so sai Ganduje.

Me--- You get PVC?

Bike man--- Yes Oga.

Bike Man--- Yes.

What do you think

I laugh when people that had never gone close to the north allocate votes to Atiku in the north... Buhari may even win Adamawa

1 Like

Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by Friend01(m): 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
CodeTemplar:
The bike must have been an electric one and thus noiseless for you to hear all that stuff so clearly from an illiterate northerner who I am sure can't speak so audibly.
If I slap this OP enh...

You don't have any evidence to counter his claim yet it was convenient for to debunk them just like that.

I can tell you for free reporting directly from Edo State that most northerns I have come across fancy Buhari way way ahead of the new Igbo Messiah called Atiku.

Hate him all you want, there are many northerners who will more than double the votes from the East no matter their hatred for the president.

And most of you gullibly think votes are won by the amount of likes and shares you get on your comments in Nairaland.
it's just a matter of time.
That day go shock una reach bone.

1 Like

Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by CodeTemplar: 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
Friend01:

You don't have any evidence to counter his claim yet it was convenient for to debunk them just like that.

I can tell you for free reporting directly from Edo State that most northerns I have come across fancy Buhari way way ahead of the new Igbo Messiah called Atiku.

Hate him all you want, there are many northerners who will more than double the votes from the East no matter their hatred for the president.

And most of you gullibly think votes are won by the amount of likes and shares you get on your comments in Nairaland.
it's just a matter of time.
That day go shock una reach bone.
The fact that you see Atiku as Igbo Messiah speaks a lot. Isn't Bubu a Messiah to west cos of Osinbajo?
Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by Friend01(m): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
Chosen1984:
Because of One Person u had a conversation with??

The Hunger in the land didn't bite on ghost!! It was human beings it hit on!!

Secondly , Northern votes alone cannot give Pmb the win!!

Keep deluding yourself into thinking that northen votes count for nothing.
They are the deciding factor of every outcome of most elections.
Go and do some little research on electoral statistics and see for yourself.

More than fifty percent votes come from the north alone.
Easterners will only show some strength which will not be really decisive since Biafra issue will make many of them apolitical and as for the southerners(where I hail from) they can't really boast of the numbers and as for the west, APC still has a very strong hold there and I dare say, the election is likely to be won by PMB based in these factors.

1 Like

Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by Friend01(m): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
CodeTemplar:
The fact that you see Atiku as Igbo Messiah speaks a lot. Isn't Bubu a Messiah to west cos of Osinbajo?

Even at that, what matters is the votes.
The question is, does the East have the numbers to upset the apple cart(votes from the north) ?
Your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by Nemesis001: 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
SIRAO:
Am an igbo, ram abia state , Am a buhariest to the core

igbo ram ke ;ad
Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by CodeTemplar: 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Friend01:

Even at that, what matters is the votes.
The question is, does the East have the numbers to upset the apple cart(votes from the north) ?
Your guess is as good as mine.
Just have in back of your mind that Igbo's are everywhere and they go in sync with ND.
Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by kapelvej: 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
ashacot:

bike man- fine.

Me- You na Kano?

Bike man- yes oga. Kano.

Me- Kai. Sai Buhari.

Me- so sai Ganduje.

Me--- You get PVC?

Bike man--- Yes Oga.

Bike Man--- Yes.

What do you think

It is based on his bigotry and support for sharia, nothing more
Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by Friend01(m): 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Just have in back of your mind that Igbo's are everywhere and they go in sync with ND.

Please, don't drag the ND along with you.
I am a Niger deltan from Edo state to be precise.
I know for a fact that Niger deltan do not align with the Ibo seceesionist idea, but maybe Rivers and Cross rivers states apart from these, I don't know if any ND state that aligns with you guys.
Delta, Edo and Bayelsa are out of the picture when you talk about Ibo and ND.

It should be known that Nairaland is far from from reflecting the over all feelings and the possible outcome of the forth coming elections.
Whatever happens here stays here.
Don't bank on the likes you have and shares they don't really count when it comes to the crunch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by modextus(m): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
grin There are no okada riders in kano.. lies..
Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by Sizuabanze: 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
modextus:

Forget he might be right.
Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by Flattino(m): 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
I don’t understand why someone will create a reasonable thread on a section that’s not politics section and stupid idiots from the politics section will hijack the thread to spew trash .
I don’t just understand. What are these people panicking? I thought you said your Atiku will win and nothing can stop him ? So why the fuss ? Why hijack the thread people that support Buhari or APC .

1 Like

Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by oyatz(m): 1:05am On Nov 12, 2018
The Op never campaigned or defended Buhari, he only said he sampled the opinions of most of the Northers he comes in contact with.

The way you take this presidential election very personal is funny to me.

One's personal success most times may not depend on Buhari or Atiku.

Between 2015 and now, I know many houses that are being built by people who never bought a bag of cement under GEJ, likewise I know many people who have wedded, bought cars and whose businesses have expanded.

* The 2019 election is not going to be a battle between Lucifer and St.Michael.
Buhari is nobody's oppressor and Atiku is nobody's saviour.

Nnemuka:

Bros keep kwayet abeg..
How can a young man like you be defending a man whose son rides a 50million worth of bike and you are busying flying okada left and right asking your fellow broke okada man who he should vote for.

Don't you see that sense is far from u?
Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by oyatz(m): 1:10am On Nov 12, 2018
Send message to me.

lezzshyte:
guys I think I might have herpes, I need you help pls cry
https://www.nairaland.com/857150/im-great-pains-now
Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 12, 2018
ashacot:

bike man- fine.

Me- You na Kano?

Bike man- yes oga. Kano.

Me- Kai. Sai Buhari.

Me- so sai Ganduje.

Me--- You get PVC?

Bike man--- Yes Oga.

Bike Man--- Yes.

What do you think

So because of your conversation with one northern you already concluded that 90% of them are in support of PMB?. Where did you generate this figure in the place?.
Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 12, 2018
The Op never campaigned or defended Buhari, he only said he sampled the opinions of most of the Northers he comes in contact with.
Sample just one bike rider to arrived at 90% I suppose.
Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 12, 2018
Yes many northerners are voting PMB but for op to say 90% is just outrageous.
Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 12, 2018
APC appeals to the poor by telling them that they are poor because the rich people are corrupt Offering no solutions to their poverty
Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by ashacot: 10:34am On Nov 12, 2018
modextus:

I stay in Lagos
Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by ashacot: 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
asuustrike1:
Yes many northerners are voting PMB but for op to say 90% is just outrageous.

Since you want me to help you to understand my post, carry out a little research on northerners around you. Bike men, shoe shiners any northerner and you will agree with me that atiku is never a strong grassroot leader in north.
Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
ashacot:

Since you want me to help you to understand my post, carry out a little research on northerners around you. Bike men, shoe shiners any northerner and you will agree with me that atiku is never a strong grassroot leader in north.
I had research that but didn't get outrageous figures. Not all northerns are in support of PMB in case you don't know
Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by denko(m): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
How can can morning greeting in hausa now be use when you were returning from work in the evening. Inakuana is more of good morning.
Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by ashacot: 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
denko:
How can can morning greeting in hausa now be use when you were returning from work in the evening. Inakuana is more of good morning.

I am not a northerner. I just know they use that to greet themselves.
Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by denko(m): 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ok
ashacot:

I am not a northerner. I just know they use that to greet themselves.
Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by NonsoWow: 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
9jaArea:

I laugh when people that had never gone close to the north allocate votes to Atiku in the north... Buhari may even win Adamawa
There is no 'may'. Buhari will win Adamawa. You shouldn't really take Atikulooters on nairaland seriously. Most of them are paid, many don't live in Nigeria, a good number of them won't vote. Most of the things they write is what they don't know or what they don't even believe but they just want to convince any gullible person to stand with their opinion. Buhari will trounce Atiku by a record margin.

2 Likes

Re: My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
Friend01:

Keep deluding yourself into thinking that northen votes count for nothing.
They are the deciding factor of every outcome of most elections.
Go and do some little research on electoral statistics and see for yourself.

More than fifty percent votes come from the north alone.
Easterners will only show some strength which will not be really decisive since Biafra issue will make many of them apolitical and as for the southerners(where I hail from) they can't really boast of the numbers and as for the west, APC still has a very strong hold there and I dare say, the election is likely to be won by PMB based in these factors.
you spitting thrash my bro!! Pmb CANNOT win elections with Only Northern votes!! It CANNOT HAPPEN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Buruji Kashamu Fought Many Battles ( Video Documentary ) / Biafra: Wike We Rivers People Are Ready To Fish Out IPOB From Our State / Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.