Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos (92677 Views)

Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) / Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) / Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by mercyville: 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:
I dey laff slum dwellers for Ogbomosho and Oshogbo wey never no road to Lagos but claiming to own property in Banana Island while the real owners of Lagos dey run things. grin
Yoruba owns Lagos but Igbos are collecting rent from yorubas. Una be clowns for yoruba land. grin

grin
Aba ,Abakaliki and Ogbete Igbo slum dwellers dreaming of being landlords in Yorubaland.About 80℅ of Igbos sleep in their 2×2 shops
Yorubas own their lands then,now and foever more.SomeYoruba landlords include Ojora,Coker,Elegushi etc.Can you name one Igbo temporary landlord?Igbos are shoplords. grin

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by centurionpapa(m): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
Guestlander:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssmblX9Ed1k

More impressive yet no one is making a big deal out of it. Some people are suffering from serious inferiority complex.
Killer shot

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Newboss(m): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
Another maga just got hooked by Lagos government angry

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by FrudstaPresidnt: 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
mercyville:

grin
Aba ,Abakaliki and Ogbete Igbo slum dwellers dreaming of being landlords in Yorubaland.About 80℅ of Igbos sleep in their 2×2 shops
Yorubas own their lands then,now and foarelandlordsSomeYoruba landlords include Ojora,Coker,Elegushi etc.Can you name one Igbo temporary landlord?Igbos are temporary shoplords. grin
You are still crying over Igbo's dominance in Lagos. Pele o...

7 Likes

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Rolandken(m): 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
I'm more interested in the source of his wealth.
Rituals. He killed his mother, grandmother and greatgrandmother.
Isnt this what you want to hear?
Nigerians and poor ambition. Always believing a rich person made money from illegitimate means.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
I concur
Anambralstson:

Google Tony Ezeani Orange drugs group, here is one of his factory in Onitsha, he has may industries across Nigeria, he is the makers of Delta soap, and many pharmaceutical products and sole distributor of Osram electricity bulb, now tell me the class he belong?
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by sandra50(f): 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
Olalan:
Beautiful house it is no doubt....but a more beautiful thing will be for workers in his group of companies being paid reasonably well and safety given priority
When you employ people then you can dictate what happens there..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Henri8: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Nawao o. Did you not read the owns Orange drugs?
Mr. Interest.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by staytravel: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
The chairman of Orange Drugs Limited, Sir Tony Ezenna popularly known as Ikenga Akokwa, is set to officially launch his new mansion today in Lagos with many dignitaries to be in attendance.

The exquisite castle is located at Bourdillon road in Ikoyi area of Lagos.

The Orange Drugs boss hosted some personalities yesterday such as Bishop Mathew Hassan Kuka, senator Dino Melaye and others ahead of the official opening today.

The billionaire who also has an exquisite mansion known as 'Elenma Castle' in his country home in Owerri-Akokwa local government, Imo State, also acquired the latest Phantom 2019 which he parked in front of his new home and is said to be among the first Nigerians to have taken delivery of the luxury car.

One of the guests who arrived the residence today for the formal launch went round the house and filmed the incredible interior which has left many "drooling". Watch the videos below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/orange-drugs-boss-sir-tony-ezenna-mansion-in-bourdillon-ikoyi-lagos.html

I wish one day these Architects can embrace African inspired Architecture. Neo-Classism in Nigeria just screams colonial adoration.

3 Likes

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by ghuzy01: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ziggylady:

Okay..but some slum-dwellers in ogbomosho,oshogbo et al wee not like tnis lipsrsealed..

They will be like 'go back to your region' cos we will not 'accommodate you again' smiley
When he dies, will he be buried there
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by kernel001: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Go to Orange Drugs, and ask for the owner.

6 Likes

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by tossie101(f): 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ziggylady:

Okay..but some slum-dwellers in ogbomosho,oshogbo et al wee not like tnis lipsrsealed..

They will be like 'go back to your region' cos we will not 'accommodate you again' smiley

lol nne iji ya cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Henri8: 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Hope he has something like this or better back home.
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Legalese(m): 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lil girl, am I now supposed to care about the fact that you don't care about my opinion? Run along
obidevine:

Who cares what you like ? ;; Nigga please !!!
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Real.
He is the owner of:

Mixagrip
Procold
Sudrex
Medik 55
Boska
Komix
Cannon extra
Mixanal

ETC

They are one of the fastest pharmaceutical lines in Nigeria.
They sell in hundreds of millions daily.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ziggylady:

You rant like a cookoo-bird...Who is interested in your lame rants?...Go and deport the Orange boss guy like you jesters love to boast about biko,i no get ya time

besides,.i have also told you that you are more miserable,sick and wretched and a stinky hypocrite to add to the mix so why are you poluting my mentions with your smelly presence??

Dude please quench with your hypocrisy..its your funeral not mine
Nwanne kedu cause imere na skul
you don finish ammm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Legalese(m): 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
You, obviously.
obidevine:

Who cares what you like ?
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by LandOwners: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
This is a house befitting a king
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Rotimi47: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
Kenekingisback:

Source of his wealth? The Nation or TVC?
OANDO
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by uwabuwa888: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
The great man is from my home town..and has done wonderful and numerous big things for us..and Imo State..
Imagine all the roads in my home town was personal done by him ..road worth billions of naira..and this road has lasted lk 14years ..to tell u the quality of the road..
Watch this video and see for ur self his good deal..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PdUXkMq80

2 Likes

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
COMPAQ:
Typical rich igbo man kind of house!!! No real class!!
pls what do you mean just share cos that huz is suberb only that I dont structures that sit on long pillars.

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Jlow2: 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
representing ideato imo state, tony ezenwa
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by davillian(m): 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Ooh because he don de chop up now
You want to question the source of his wealth but you dint question his source of his brokenness then.
Amadioha I call on you sorry I mean ASSU come and strike this one for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
Vanity upon Vanity, all is Vanity.
What shall it profit a man to build his new mansion in Bourdillon and park his latest model Rolls Royce phantom in front of the mansion yard door.

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by bedspread: 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
ORANGE DRUGS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
he really worked for it. the company have around for a while

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Brightgem(f): 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
Sterope:
Very ugly interior!
my thoughts too! Exterior alright, interior, just meh!

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Brightgem(f): 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
staytravel:

I wish one day these Architects can embrace African inspired Architecture. Neo-Classism in Nigeria just screams colonial adoration.
Example of some African Inspired Architecture! Cuz this is a great suggestion. I don't understand what's going on in the interior of this mansion which should have been jaw dropping awesome since he has the money for this.

2 Likes

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Acidosis(m): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
see Luxury
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
Money doesn't buy taste - sigh.

What a horrid display of nonsense. He could have done much better for less.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by mercyville: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:
You are still crying over Igbo's dominance in Lagos. Pele o...
grin
Last time I checked, everything in Lagos is Yoruba,the governor, his deputy,street names,market names,kings,culture etc.Even Lagos official language is Yoruba. grin

You mean Igbo dominance in sleeping in their 2×2 shops.?

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by SirBunky85(m): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
Kenekingisback:

If Tinubu is greater than this man, tell us his source of wealth angry
are well talking abt d source of wealth or who get money pass?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.