Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos (92680 Views)

Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) / Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) / Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by bigpicture001: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2018
Anaedo1:

Help him build one nah..You get sense like this and yet you are still poor..Olodo.
....i.never get capital nd i dey work 2 wardstthat....wen i land,e go echo reach u town........mumuni
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Brightgem(f): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2018
staytravel:

Examples:

1) The Djenné mosque - Sudan

2) Tabanlioglu Architects – Dakar, Senegal

3) Ndebele house in South Africa
[img]https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-e1ed9c9df1682f5cdecb0622135b6aee-c[/img]

4) Unknown - probably SA

5) West Africa
[img]http://spmarchitecture.com/african-architecture/devon-africa-west-african-architecture-100803/[/img]

6) Benin
[img]https://edodeltamovement.files./2015/02/courtflatflatsmall.jpg[/img]

[img]https://unseenbenin.files./2014/03/tatasomba-modern.jpg[/img]

7) Yoruba

cool Ghana

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZK_zRhPVoLIPIeQp3SaAPm8jzjtc9dNigaZj6nYNTOuCquW07[/img]
[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIPNikY3Oq3K9D2CfZTwR0hbvdDXxxisXdsyjG8MyNWlcCO7JU[/img]

9) Igbo
[img]https://africa.uima.uiowa.edu/assets/Uploads/243-97-3936-HMC015.jpg[/img]

Thank you very much! Awesome and enlightening. I could only think of that mosque in Timbuktu I think! If we could just modernize some of these designs! Like a building tiled kente style outside! Or kente tiles, Or African fabric tiles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Darevofpeace(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2018
CilicMarin:

Is this better than Adenuga's office in VI?
eleyi deep !
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Darevofpeace(m): 11:05am On Nov 12, 2018
Anambralstson:

Is Adenuga office better than Nestoil tower, ABC Orjiakor Afren Tower Eko Atlantic city or Civic tower Ozumba mbadiwe road VI
How does all these affect the plight of poor Nigerian, why are you guy's are comparing people's assets,life is far bigger than such,making an impact and leaving a legacy is life major purpose.

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by vivalavida(m): 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
4stylz:

Tribal bigots , may God deliver you

Who is this one again?
Oga face front

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Badgerhills: 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
While Oyedepo, Adewoye, Okoya, olukoya and a whole lot more Yoruba men are building 21st century cities all on their own, ipobites are masturbating over one mansion

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Chukapage(m): 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
bigpicture001:
Foolish ibgo bizman....build an empire of ur business and consolidate on it.the foolish man woukd not do.he is into drugs importation or over 20years. Withno singke factory to show for it....later when they impose ban,he wilsstart to complain
lol don't let hate kill you his industrial empire is domiciled in the east Anambra to be precise..abi you dey vex sey e no build am for "accommodators" land..
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by QuietMynd: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
Anambralstson:

Is Adenuga office better than Nestoil tower, ABC Orjiakor Afren Tower Eko Atlantic city or Civic tower Ozumba mbadiwe road VI
orjiakor didnt own afren tower, he only rented out some space.
Afren tower is owned by sahara group
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Anambralstson: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
QuietMynd:
orjiakor didnt own afren tower, he only rented out some space.
Afren tower is owned by sahara group
You're ignorant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by tyinfinity: 6:31am On Nov 14, 2018
this man has made money in importing fake and counterfeit Chinese drug into the country.he made this illegal and questionable wealth during Jonathan Era
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Jumbus31(m): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
When money speaks see structure, see interior see compound and see me for here admiring another man's treasure
I was there live on Saturday. That house was massive. My boss was even laughing at me that I've not been to such house before. Everything inside is gold including toilet. Money is good mehn.
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by IloveToMess: 12:46am On Nov 15, 2018
tyinfinity:
this man has made money in importing fake and counterfeit Chinese drug into the country.he made this illegal and questionable wealth during Jonathan Era
You are a bastard. Tony Ezenna has been wealthy before your mother was born. His first castle in Owerri was built for many years cos he would always demolish and start all over again, infact he demolished it more than 10 times so as to get the taste he wants. When you want to talk talk reasonably and nit like a fool which yorubas are. Something you dont know ask question. Tony Ezenna has been rich even before Jonathan became Deputy Governor of Bayesla State. Mugu. By the way how did Tinubu and Folorundho Alakija make their money??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by staytravel: 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
greyham:

What are these rubbish?

Rubbish? The only thing rubbish is your grammar.
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 25, 2018
staytravel:

Rubbish? The only thing rubbish is your grammar.

Please don't be unfortunate today you desperate orphan
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by staytravel: 4:05am On Nov 26, 2018
greyham:

Please don't be unfortunate today you desperate orphan
grin grin lol!

You know what is interesting... I checked out your comments list, and it's the same vitriol.
The fact that you frequent this forum to engage in woeful attempts at self-gratification is at best pitiable.
You are a broken man and I feel sorry for you.
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
staytravel:

grin grin lol!

You know what is interesting... I checked out your comments list, and it's the same vitriol.
The fact that you frequent this forum to engage in woeful attempts at self-gratification is at best pitiable.
You are a broken man and I feel sorry for you.

You even had the time to check my posts and that's all you can decipher?

You are not a serious fellow.

Now you're trying so hard to be unfortunate.
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by staytravel: 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
greyham:

You even had the time to check my posts and that's all you can decipher?

You are not a serious fellow.

Now you're trying so hard to be unfortunate.

Brother, it's 2 clicks away.
Unfortunate are those who do what you do.
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 09, 2018
staytravel:

Brother, it's 2 clicks away.
Unfortunate are those who do what you do.

Finally allowed to use phone today?

Idíot
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by staytravel: 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
greyham:

Finally allowed to use phone today?

Idíot

Lol, *the phone.
More "unfortunate" grammar for the person calling others an idiot...

Wow.
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
staytravel:

Lol, *the phone.
More "unfortunate" grammar for the person calling others an idiot...

Wow.

K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.