Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Ooni of Ife Is Far Superior To The Oba Of Benin. Pics - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni of Ife Is Far Superior To The Oba Of Benin. Pics (6712 Views)

Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? / Restrictions Of Movement Around the Oba of Benin Palace? / Ekiti Governorship Election: Ooni Of Ife Is Sad Over Political Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni of Ife Is Far Superior To The Oba Of Benin. Pics by TAO11(f): 6:11am On Aug 07, 2021
Stoplying:
[s]I wonder, sincerely. Common sitting arrangements for a group photo in the british consulate has turned into "ranking exercise".[/s]
Yes, folks should use it as a basis for ranking (and rightly so) if they please.

Folks know that this was a symbolic recollection of the reality met on ground by the British when they first visited our part of the world.

[s]Meanwhile history is still available for all to see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIporKrPsbU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2hU-ibkPfg[/s]
I have debunked this false video many, many times. See one of my comments below:

(1) Regarding your bitter lies about the trans-Atlantic slave trade, the following piece-by-piece devastating refutation:

(A) Contrary to your ignorance, captives weren’t taken from “all across Africa” as you imagined.

Rather, captives were taken from Central Africa and West Africa — including people from Benin kingdom whom the Nupe, the Ibadan, Ogedengbe, etc. raided.

(B) Contrary to your ignorance, the Yoruba people have long been known by the name Yoruba (and they’ve been living in their present homeland) for centuries prior to the period when ex-captives began to be returned to Africa.

We know this because the process of returning ex-captives back ‘home’ to West Africa didn’t begin until circa the late-1700s.

Whereas, there are manuscripts written in the early-1600s which list Yorubas (by their name Yoruba) among some of the ethnic groups of our region of West Africa.

This manuscript which was written by Ahmed Baba in 1615 is attached below.

The name Yoruba is shown in red highlight (among the other ethnic groups) as can be seen in the original manuscript as well as in the translation embedded below respectively:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12934148_5117c6d550154217817d7c66b5fa0fe6_jpeg_jpeg2a73d5172c14cf7a7da91ff200688e3e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12934147_3336ed29985b499e82c4e140b455b9fa_jpeg_jpeg62ecafabb59c692d4ba471597fdf16bb

This translation was prepared by John Hunwick and Fatima Harrak for The Institute of African Studies Rabat, Morocco

Oh, I should add that we know that this manuscript was written by Ahmad Baba in the year 1615 because he himself penned his date as highlighted (in the attached verso) below:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13082305_6e49d8d129844a578af9272699e1586a_jpeg_jpeg2d5891d724a6428e2c0f4e6898bd60cc

The highlight here literally shows the wording “(the year) one thousand and twenty four (of the Hijrah)”.

When converted from this Hijri “AH” calendar into our Gregorian “AD” calendar; the year 1024 AH falls into the year 1615 AD

The formula “D = 0.9692*H + 622” proves practically useful for this conversion.

In sum, your falsehood that returned-slaves (from all across Africa) are what became known as Yorubas is nothing but a but-hurt lie from a depressed bald-head.

(C) These ex-captives who were of West-African origin and Central African origin were repatriated directly to Sierra-Leone and Liberia.

Some began a new life there, while some decided to go back to their homeland from which they were taken ab-initio.

Nobody was repatriated to south-West Nigeria, bald-head.

A number of Yorubas among the returnees chose to return back to Yorubaland — just as many others who returned to their respective original homeland.

(2) The only ethnic-group whom I know of who couldn’t fight their way to freedom and be returned back to Africa are ……. [take a guess].

They couldn’t think of returning until about 400 years later when some of their descendants decided to tap into the science of Genetics as a guide to finding their way back home. ~ See video. below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxDve0rwQbM

The two attachments below also shows some earlier corroborative confessions made available to Dr. R. E. Bradbury by these people themselves.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12996709_af6378be36104010b036a2f7ab4096cd_jpeg_jpeg07ca8a3f5b191f4126cdcd6bf2f7faf7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12996710_b28de88ee10a4b7a83b95532f6609396_jpeg_jpegaca1a6203806c9d893c79b42b9a6c76e

[s]Please kindly help me locate one of these 5 things:
1) ife empire
2) bight of ife
3) bight of yoruba
4) ife battle against britain
5) ife republic[/s]

(1) Occupying a key site on the route from the Bend to Ife, Oyo was probably one of the earliest-founded provincial capitals in the Ife empire.

~ Robin Horton, “Ancient Ife,” (1979), p.115.

(2) See how you embarrassed yourself, family and friends.

A ”bight” is a feature of a water body (Atlantic ocean in this case).

Ife, in contrast, is deep in the Yoruba interior. It is im no way near the Atlantic coast.

How could the 1400s Portuguese then have named a part of the Atlantic Ocean (the bight) after it?

You see your life? cheesy

(3) Yoruba is not one kingdom. It is a land of free-borns, where each of its many kingdoms has got some sovereignty.

As such, the bight could not have been named after a land as a whole. It was named after one of the two major polities near the coast — particularly the one which the Portuguese first had trade relations with.

Of the two major kingdoms near the coast in the late 1400s when the Portuguese first arrived, only Benin kingdom was willing to sell its people. The bight was thus named after that kingdom whom they knew.

*It wasn’t until in the 1520s before Benin embargoed the sale of its men (allowing only women) due to fear of depopulation of able-bodied men.

(4) First of all, Britain didn’t have any fight with Benin. It was a punishment, not a fight. It is called a “punitive expedition” for a reason. A punishment in relation to which Ovoramwen recanted and trembled in court.

Imaging “canning” a child as a punitive measure for mis-behaviors, and then the child suddenly turning around to say s(he) had a fight with you. No be juju be that? cheesy

There was no reason to punish Ife, hence no such expedition happened there. Instead, they helped to end the ongoing wars within Yorubaland.

(5) The country called Benin Republic did not take its name from Benin kingdom. Neither does it relate to Benin kingdom.

The country’s former name was “Dahomey” — a name which doesn’t reflect the diverse ethnicities in the country.

The name “Benin” (after the bight which the country sits on) was then settled for due to its neutrality.

In the late 19th century French colonizers making inroads from the coastal region into the interior borrowed the name of the defeated Dahomey kingdom for the entire territory that is now Benin; the current name derives from the Bight of Benin

~ https://www.britannica.com/place/Benin

In contrast, an entire group of people in today’s Togo, have insisted to be known by the name IFE. Yes, it is the “Ife” of present Nigeria they want to be associated with.

Yoruba language is being spoken in Benin Republic. Tell me where (outside of Edo state) Bini language is beinig spoken. cheesy

Peace! cheesy

Cc: Kwanzaa, Smellingmenses

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni of Ife Is Far Superior To The Oba Of Benin. Pics by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 07, 2021
Stoplying:

I wonder, sincerely. Common sitting arrangements for a group photo in the british consulate has turned into "ranking exercise".
Meanwhile history is still available for all to see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llporKrPsbU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2hU-ibkPfg

Please kindly help me locate one of these 5 things:

1) ife empire
2) bight of ife
3) bight of yoruba
5) ife republic
Re: Ooni of Ife Is Far Superior To The Oba Of Benin. Pics by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2021

1) ife empire
2) bight of ife
3) bight of yoruba
5) ife republic
Re: Ooni of Ife Is Far Superior To The Oba Of Benin. Pics by TAO11(f): 11:11am On Aug 07, 2021
Bald head, aka @Truthbeatslies

I just debunked your fake videos and your dumb questions above:

Click link below in case you’re too tired to scroll up a bit:

https://www.nairaland.com/4839581/ooni-ife-far-superior-oba/2#104514863

You may be forced to consider suicide if you continue to choose to lie. My truth can make you consider suicide. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni of Ife Is Far Superior To The Oba Of Benin. Pics by Christistruth00: 11:58am On Aug 07, 2021
TAO11:

I just debunked your fake code and your dumb questions above:

You may be forced to consider suicide if you continue to choose to lie. My truth can make you consider suicide. grin

Thank you TAO11 for debunking those videos. I looked at them and I didn’t even know where to start from

Truth is no longer Sacred or of any value at all in Benin

If they see any History they don’t like they simply rewrite it as they did in the case of Ijaws,Itsekiri,Ogiamen and Oduduwa

Idahosa’s many years of Preaching a False Gospel did more moral damage in Benin than what Christians thought they knew

Benin need to understand that the reason History must be based on truth and not falsehood is so that the Sons will not fall into the Same Potholes that Swallowed their fathers

3 Likes

Re: Ooni of Ife Is Far Superior To The Oba Of Benin. Pics by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
I need some assistance please: kindly help me locate one of these things:

1) ife empire
2) bight of ife
3) bight of yoruba
5) ife republic
6) bight of oyo
7) oyo fight against britain
Re: Ooni of Ife Is Far Superior To The Oba Of Benin. Pics by Christistruth00: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
Truthbeatslies:
I need some assistance pleasr: kindly help me locate one of these 5 things:

1) ife empire
2) bight of ife
3) bight of yoruba
5) ife republic

Your Royal Father is not Complaining

1 Like

Re: Ooni of Ife Is Far Superior To The Oba Of Benin. Pics by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
Christistruth00:

Your Royal Father is not Complaining

How is that photo or your comment related to the question ?

Let me repeat the question:

The true history of the yoruba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llporKrPsbU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2hU-ibkPfg

1) ife empire
2) bight of ife
3) bight of yoruba
5) ife republic
Re: Ooni of Ife Is Far Superior To The Oba Of Benin. Pics by nisai: 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
TAO11:

I just debunked your fake code and your dumb questions above:

This one too much na. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ooni of Ife Is Far Superior To The Oba Of Benin. Pics by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
Re: Ooni of Ife Is Far Superior To The Oba Of Benin. Pics by TAO11(f): 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Debunked once, debunked forever. You and your fake videos have been debunked. I know it hurts, but it is what it is.

Truthbeatslies:
[s]The true history of the yoruba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2hU-ibkPfg

[/s]
I have debunked this false video many, many times. See one of my comments below:

(1) Regarding your bitter lies about the trans-Atlantic slave trade, the following piece-by-piece devastating refutation:

(A) Contrary to your ignorance, captives weren’t taken from “all across Africa” as you imagined.

Rather, captives were taken from Central Africa and West Africa — including people from Benin kingdom whom the Nupe, the Ibadan, Ogedengbe, etc. raided.

(B) Contrary to your ignorance, the Yoruba people have long been known by the name Yoruba (and they’ve been living in their present homeland) for centuries prior to the period when ex-captives began to be returned to Africa.

We know this because the process of returning ex-captives back ‘home’ to West Africa didn’t begin until circa the late-1700s.

Whereas, there are manuscripts written in the early-1600s which list Yorubas (by their name Yoruba) among some of the ethnic groups of our region of West Africa.

The name Yoruba is shown in red highlight (among the other ethnic groups) as can be seen in the original manuscript as well as in the translation embedded below respectively:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12934148_5117c6d550154217817d7c66b5fa0fe6_jpeg_jpeg2a73d5172c14cf7a7da91ff200688e3e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12934147_3336ed29985b499e82c4e140b455b9fa_jpeg_jpeg62ecafabb59c692d4ba471597fdf16bb

This translation was prepared by John Hunwick and Fatima Harrak for The Institute of African Studies Rabat, Morocco

Oh, I should add that we know that this manuscript was written by Ahmad Baba in the year 1615 because he himself penned his date as highlighted (in the attached verso) below:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13082305_6e49d8d129844a578af9272699e1586a_jpeg_jpeg2d5891d724a6428e2c0f4e6898bd60cc

The highlight here literally shows the wording “(the year) one thousand and twenty four (of the Hijrah)”.

When converted from this Hijri “AH” calendar into our Gregorian “AD” calendar; the year 1024 AH falls into the year 1615 AD

In sum, your falsehood that returned-slaves (from all across Africa) are what became known as Yorubas is nothing but a but-hurt lie from a depressed bald-head.

(C) These ex-captives who were of West-African origin and Central African origin were repatriated directly to Sierra-Leone and Liberia.

Some began a new life there, while some decided to go back to their homeland from which they were taken ab-initio.

A number of Yorubas among the returnees chose to return back to Yorubaland — just as many others who returned to their respective original homeland.

(2) The only ethnic-group whom I know of who couldn’t fight their way to freedom and be returned back to Africa are ……. [take a guess].

They couldn’t think of returning until about 400 years later when some of their descendants decided to tap into the science of Genetics as a guide to finding their way back home. ~ See video. below:

The two attachments below also shows some earlier corroborative confessions made available to Dr. R. E. Bradbury by these people themselves.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12996709_af6378be36104010b036a2f7ab4096cd_jpeg_jpeg07ca8a3f5b191f4126cdcd6bf2f7faf7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12996710_b28de88ee10a4b7a83b95532f6609396_jpeg_jpegaca1a6203806c9d893c79b42b9a6c76e

1) ife empire
2) bight of ife
3) bight of yoruba
5) ife republic[/s]

(1) Occupying a key site on the route from the Bend to Ife, Oyo was probably one of the earliest-founded provincial capitals in the Ife empire.

(2) A ”bight” is a feature of a water body (Atlantic ocean in this case).

Ife, in contrast, is deep in the Yoruba interior. It is in no way near the Atlantic coast.

How could the 1400s Portuguese then have named a part of the Atlantic Ocean (the bight) after it?

You see your life? cheesy See how you embarrassed yourself, family and friends.

(3) Yoruba is not one kingdom. It is a land of free-borns, where each of its many kingdoms has got some sovereignty.

As such, the bight could not have been named after a land as a whole. It was named after one of the two major polities near the coast — particularly the one which the Portuguese first had trade relations with.

Of the two major kingdoms near the coast in the late 1400s when the Portuguese first arrived, only Benin kingdom was willing to sell its people. The bight was thus named after that kingdom whom they knew.

*It wasn’t until in the 1520s before Benin embargoed the sale of its men (allowing only women) due to fear of depopulation of able-bodied men.

(4) First of all, Britain didn’t have any fight with Benin. It was a punishment, not a fight. It is called a “punitive expedition” for a reason. A punishment in relation to which Ovoramwen recanted and trembled in court.

Imaging “canning” a child as a punitive measure for mis-behaviors, and then the child suddenly turning around to say s(he) had a fight with you. No be juju be that? cheesy

There was no reason to punish Ife, hence no such expedition happened there. Instead, they helped to end the ongoing wars within Yorubaland.

(5) The country called Benin Republic did not take its name from Benin kingdom. Neither does it relate to Benin kingdom.

The country’s former name was “Dahomey” — a name which doesn’t reflect the diverse ethnicities in the country.

The name “Benin” (after the bight which the country sits on) was then settled for due to its neutrality.

In the late 19th century French colonizers making inroads from the coastal region into the interior borrowed the name of the defeated Dahomey kingdom for the entire territory that is now Benin; the current name derives from the Bight of Benin

In contrast, an entire group of people in today’s Togo, have insisted to be known by the name IFE. Yes, it is the “Ife” of present Nigeria they want to be associated with.

Yoruba language is being spoken in Benin Republic. Tell me where (outside of Edo state) Bini language is beinig spoken. cheesy

Peace! cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni of Ife Is Far Superior To The Oba Of Benin. Pics by Christistruth00: 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
TAO11:
Debunked once, debunked forever. You and your fake videos have been debunked. I know it hurts, but it is what it is.

Ife, in contrast, is deep in the Yoruba interior. It is in no way near the Atlantic coast.

Peace! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ooni of Ife Is Far Superior To The Oba Of Benin. Pics by TAO11(f): 1:33am On Aug 08, 2021
Thanks so much christistruth00.

You dug deep.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni of Ife Is Far Superior To The Oba Of Benin. Pics by Christistruth00: 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
Many Accra Ga are of Yoruba descent

The Ga first settled in Ghana in the days of Basorun Ga

I am not sure if they were called Ga after Basorun Ga who was practically in Control of the Oyo Empire at the time and extended it to Ghana or if it is just a Coincidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwotso3Lm30&t=1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4krjcZ48wA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni of Ife Is Far Superior To The Oba Of Benin. Pics by TAO11(f): 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2021

Stoplying:
[s]The true history of the yoruba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2hU-ibkPfg

[/s]

1) ife empire
2) bight of ife
3) bight of yoruba
5) ife republic[/s]

Peace! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni of Ife Is Far Superior To The Oba Of Benin. Pics by TAO11(f): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
Christistruth00:

I am not sure if they were called Ga after Basorun Ga who was practically in Control of the Oyo Empire at the time and extended it to Ghana or if it is just a Coincidence

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=

Bashorun Ga GaHa you mean.

The Ga people of Ghana claimed to have come to the plains of Accra from Ile-Ife.

6 Likes

Re: Ooni of Ife Is Far Superior To The Oba Of Benin. Pics by gregyboy(m): 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
TAO11:
Bashorun Ga GaHa you mean.

The Ga people of Ghana claimed to have come to the plains of Accra from Ile-Ife.

Oduduwa was female in 1894 turned male in 1897 is god not wonderful
Re: Ooni of Ife Is Far Superior To The Oba Of Benin. Pics by TAO11(f): 9:14am On Aug 11, 2021
gregyboy:
[s]Oduduwa was female in 1894 turned male in 1897 is god not wonderful[/s]
You mean two distinct Oduduwas were discussed in two different type of books.

(1) A deity in a book of Yoruba religion, etc.

(2) A human-king in a book of Yoruba history.

———————
NB:
A historical man may be deified as a male deity, or a female deity, or both — e.g. King Oduduwa.

Similarly, a historical woman may be deified as a male deity, or a female deity, or both. — e.g. Queen Olokun.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni of Ife Is Far Superior To The Oba Of Benin. Pics by gregyboy(m): 10:13am On Aug 11, 2021
TAO11:

You mean two distinct Oduduwas were discussed in two different type of books.

(1) A deity in a book of Yoruba religion, etc.

(2) A human-king in a book of Yoruba history.

———————
NB:
A historical man may be deified as a male deity, or a female deity, or both — e.g. King Oduduwa.

Similarly, a historical woman may be deified as a male deity, or a female deity, or both. — e.g. Queen Olokun.
h

Lol... It is believd marmaid are both male and female... Married together
I have directly heard from people on their local
Rivers pointing to the fact that thier waters are inhabited by both male and female... Water spirit who are married

Olokun is not an exception tho we have no scientific backing to this fact of meremaid bening male and female married as couples with their marine world... We cant disprove this fact

Because olokun in benin represents both male and female.... Marine idol...

And olokun we know is a benin worship and not Yoruba so using olokun as your point of refrence is already invalid...
You check my olokun thread for evidence anyone who cares to see the facts laid out...

Now, back to Oduduwa, Oduduwa is not a marine spirit.... To even think of giving it that exvuse... When you deify a human being, you deify that human as the gender he existed on earth, you deify such human due to his life achievement on earth

So deifing Oduduwa as female is inconsequential..

Buddha a common example is deify as a male because he was a male during his own existence on earth..

Ok

Can you provide a written evidence in benin prior to 1897 were benin also acknowledged Oduduwa as a male or female diety... angry

People began attaching Oghen nuhe... To ooni of ife after 1900 when the benins themselves sort a unified history with yorubas in the early 1914 so they just assumed Oghene n uhe was the ooni of ife the benins spoke off in 1600ad

If Oghene n uhe really even existed the best bet would be the nupe Igala areas which the benins acknowledged they migrated from...

Again there is nothing like Oghene n uhe pataining to a title in the nupe igala areas... So it assumes it was an error on the informants who probably wouldn't be the oba...

And again every yoruba refered to the king of ife as ooni of ife and not oghene n uhe.. No Yorubas refered to ife as uhe nor ooni as oghene making those scholars who now trace ooni of ife as oghene n uhe misplaced
Re: Ooni of Ife Is Far Superior To The Oba Of Benin. Pics by TAO11(f): 3:28am On Sep 02, 2021
gregyboy:
[s]Lol... It is believd marmaid are both male and female... Married together
I have directly heard from people on their local
Rivers pointing to the fact that thier waters are inhabited by both male and female... Water spirit who are married

Olokun is not an exception tho we have no scientific backing to this fact of meremaid bening male and female married as couples with their marine world... We cant disprove this fact

Because olokun in benin represents both male and female.... Marine idol...

And olokun we know is a benin worship and not Yoruba so using olokun as your point of refrence is already invalid...
You check my olokun thread for evidence anyone who cares to see the facts laid out...

Now, back to Oduduwa, Oduduwa is not a marine spirit.... To even think of giving it that exvuse... When you deify a human being, you deify that human as the gender he existed on earth, you deify such human due to his life achievement on earth

So deifing Oduduwa as female is inconsequential..

Buddha a common example is deify as a male because he was a male during his own existence on earth..

Ok

Can you provide a written evidence in benin prior to 1897 were benin also acknowledged Oduduwa as a male or female diety... angry

People began attaching Oghen nuhe... To ooni of ife after 1900 when the benins themselves sort a unified history with yorubas in the early 1914 so they just assumed Oghene n uhe was the ooni of ife the benins spoke off in 1600ad

If Oghene n uhe really even existed the best bet would be the nupe Igala areas which the benins acknowledged they migrated from...

Again there is nothing like Oghene n uhe pataining to a title in the nupe igala areas... So it assumes it was an error on the informants who probably wouldn't be the oba...

And again every yoruba refered to the king of ife as ooni of ife and not oghene n uhe.. No Yorubas refered to ife as uhe nor ooni as oghene making those scholars who now trace ooni of ife as oghene n uhe misplaced[/s]
CRAP!

3 Likes

Re: Ooni of Ife Is Far Superior To The Oba Of Benin. Pics by SirNewtonNG: 7:34am On Feb 22, 2022
Christistruth00:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwotso3Lm30&t=1s

grin

This is amazing!! Almost like he's speaking ijebu �� Yoruba is well and truly vast no wonder some bini miscreants can't stop crying hot tears

TAO11

2 Likes

Re: Ooni of Ife Is Far Superior To The Oba Of Benin. Pics by Destiblack(m): 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
Oba of Benin is the highest of all, go ask ooni and sultan for the truth.
Re: Ooni of Ife Is Far Superior To The Oba Of Benin. Pics by Christistruth00: 11:24am On Feb 27, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conducting A Burial Ceremony In Edo State / What Was Wrong With Our Indigenous Gods? / List Of Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yorubaland From Ages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.