Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video (41305 Views)

Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos / Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by paparazzi1987(m): 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by Machinegun91(m): 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
This Everton keeper na witch
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by faithfull18(f): 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
Sweet.
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by shadyberry(f): 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
Her marriage is Blessed...
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by dasparrow: 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
Kennydoc:

Is he a Christian?

With a name like Ibrahim Suleiman, how can he be a Christain?
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by Dollanation: 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
Heavenly Father I commit this marriage into your hands..
It will last forever..
My favorite couple �

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by dasparrow: 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
shadyberry:
Her marriage is Blessed...

She married a muslim so she should expect co-wives in the not-so-distant future. Islamic religion permits a man to marry up to 4 wives.
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by Nbote(m): 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
dasparrow:

With a name like Ibrahim Suleiman, how can he be a Christain?
Apostle Suleiman is a Christian...

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by Olodo24: 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
another tinsel wedding. we're watching in 5D
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by praizblog: 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
optional1:

Hey man
You still active here.
you read my news always on fp...praizenews....I don't quit blogging...n m not thinking of quitting... How are you

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by Rumicarter: 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
organism3:
I use to think she fine pass dis

abi na make up spoil her face here ni

Same here
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by Navalsadiq(m): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
Mai gida ka shiga one chance
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
Where is this Ibrahim Suleiman from self?
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by Okrikacity: 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Where is this Ibrahim Suleiman from self?

From Edo

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by OzziOhinoyi(m): 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
Cool.
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by Trulydude(m): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
Kennydoc:

Is he a Christian?
wetin conscience u wit dat, religious bigot. cut d bunkum short n go to sleep
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by iannathan(m): 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
14months marriage, it's scripted
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by Coach1: 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
Pls, Nairalanders follow me (cheks7114) on Instagram and I will follow back. I need this to seal a job
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by Ogurube: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2018

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
perverts everywhere
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by FBIL: 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
Bimpe! So, as you and this guy play roles together in Tinsel, una don from there enter anoda thing?Chisooos...!! Congratulations, I'm happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Igbo + Edo. cool

One of the problems with this country is that the rate of intermarriages between different tribes is very low.

If we inter-marry more, with time, it will reduce tribalism, which is worse than religious bigotry.
And water down cultures.
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
And water down cultures.

Check the children of current marriages of same tribes , do their kids even speak or understand their mother tongues? Do they know their culture?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by KanwuliaExtra: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
A Suleiman in a church? grin
Nice! kiss
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by Ranchhoddas: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
organism3:
I use to think she fine pass dis

abi na make up spoil her face here ni
I've been wondering the same thing. The Linda wey I know na babe to die for o.
All this pre-wedding and wedding pics wey I dey see don change my opinion.
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by optional1(f): 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
praizblog:
you read my news always on fp...praizenews....I don't quit blogging...n m not thinking of quitting... How are you

I don't read your news always on FP.
Cos I haven't been on this platform for months going to year now.

The Lord is your muscle.
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by KelB(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
Butiful ppl
HML

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by Ranchhoddas: 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
maisauki:
Pls wat did man u and barca play 2day?
They played football.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Check the children of current marriages of same tribes , do their kids even speak or understand their mother tongues? Do they know their culture?
ok
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by taiwolomo1: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
catherineokezie:
Hml ..........we don't want to hear stories that touch the ♥
you will still hear walatalai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Admires Rosaline Meurer's Photo / Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband / Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.