Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video (41310 Views)

Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos / Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by Kennydoc(m): 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
Trulydude:

wetin conscience concern u wit dat, religious bigot.
cut d bunkum short n go to sleep

Oya, say "thank you".
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by Kennydoc(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
dasparrow:

With a name like Ibrahim Suleiman, how can he be a Christain?

It doesn't mean anything. It could be that he was born in a Muslim home but is a Christian now.

Abdulrahman Teasop is the name of the National President of Christian Medical and Dental Association of Nigeria (students arm).
I'm sure you've heard of Prophet Isa El-Buba (in Jos).
Of course, there are many more of such people.

I asked cos the setting looks like a Christian wedding, with a man standing like a pastor administering the vows, while there is a best man behind the groom and a chief bridesmaid behind the bride. I'm not aware they have such in Muslim weddings.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by Kennydoc(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
Trulydude:

wetin conscience u wit dat, religious bigot.
cut d bunkum short n go to sleep

Finding out why I asked would have been more honourable than throwing insults like this.
My explanation is just above this post.
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 12, 2018
You guys at home too dey keep these girls too long for shelf o, haba cheesy
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by praizblog: 2:20am On Nov 12, 2018
optional1:

I don't read your news always on FP.
Cos I haven't been on this platform for months going to year now.

The Lord is your muscle.
shocked why wat happened

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:00am On Nov 12, 2018
Julia345:
We don't know ma'am pls tell us more grin grin grin

See question ooooooo
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by Anaedo1: 3:19am On Nov 12, 2018
You are very correct bro..
MarioBerry:
Any man getting married right now in this country deserves some accolades
Only we in the street will understand.
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by Anaedo1: 3:20am On Nov 12, 2018
Chosen1984:
Congrats to the Couple!

Every Spirit of Nollywood and Tinsel be Set Ablaze in your Marriage in JESUS NAME.... AMEN
..Hahahaha..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by Anaedo1: 3:21am On Nov 12, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish. Ugliest couple ever liveth
I smell jealousy..

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by nengibo: 5:11am On Nov 12, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish. Ugliest couple ever liveth
Username checks out

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by cardoctor(m): 5:53am On Nov 12, 2018
She looks expired.
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by Biingoo: 7:05am On Nov 12, 2018
Trulydude:

wetin conscience u wit dat, religious bigot. cut d bunkum short n go to sleep
You say??
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:58am On Nov 12, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Igbo + Edo. cool

One of the problems with this country is that the rate of intermarriages between different tribes is very low.

If we inter-marry more, with time, it will reduce tribalism, which is worse than religious bigotry.
Then there won't be anything called Hausa - Fulani, Yoruba, Igbo is that what you want?
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by nazablossom(f): 9:05am On Nov 12, 2018
organism3:
I use to think she fine pass dis

abi na make up spoil her face here ni
na make up spoil her beauty o.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2018
nazablossom:
na make up spoil her beauty o.
I see

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by enemyofprogress: 9:11am On Nov 12, 2018
Anaedo1:
I smell jealousy..
I smell envy
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by maisauki: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
They played football.
wia ar d 2nd & 3rd idiots: farhan+raju?
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by Ranchhoddas: 10:45am On Nov 12, 2018
maisauki:
wia ar d 2nd & 3rd idiots: farhan+raju?
They are in Delhi
grin
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by Favor99(m): 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Igbo + Edo. cool

One of the problems with this country is that the rate of intermarriages between different tribes is very low.

If we inter-marry more, with time, it will reduce tribalism, which is worse than religious bigotry.
My brother, I agree smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by maisauki: 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
They are in Delhi
grin
Hope dey ar enjoyin DELHIcious meal of d city and not crashin on odas wedin cos of food
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by DaRuud(m): 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
Nollywood actress, Linda Ejiofor and Ibrahim Suleiman held their white wedding today in Lagos and it had so many notable Nigerian celebrities in attendance. 

Here photos from Linda Ejiofor and Ibrahim Suleiman's white wedding below; 

https://lailasnews.com/photos-and-videos-from-linda-ejiofor-and-ibrahim-suleimans-white-wedding/

lalasticlala
Check out her wrinkled face in the last picture , it shows she has almost clocked Menopause
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by robosky02(m): 9:13am On Dec 26, 2018
optional1:

Hey man
You still active here.
hi where have you been

Season greeting miss you
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by optional1(f): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
robosky02:
hi where have you been

Season greeting miss you

Complement of the season.

Miss you too.
But your line doesn't go through again..
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video by robosky02(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
optional1:

Complement of the season.

Miss you too.
But your line doesn't go through again..
mail it cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband / Adunni Ade Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Jumpsuit / Actress Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Killer Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.