Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered (91211 Views)

Rep Members Who Will Not Return To The House In 2019 (see List) / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? / Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by IbrahimDamola: 6:17am On Nov 12, 2018
Daboomb:

The swearing ehn, na with ancient Amadioha. grin grin

I have never seen a people, especially these Yoots, who are so adamant on being slaves to the same people they wail and complain, have ruined their future over the years!

Look all around the world, progressive countries are being run by the Youths and the Young yet our own will die for the same people that looted their future, whether Buhari or Atiku ...leaving out those who can change their future, because the Looters can organise and share #50 for them.

Sowore, Donald Duke, Moghalu, and many more brilliant and younger candidates are all over the place but these God-forsaken generation are just too stupid, too ignorant and too short-sighted to see beyond their "tribalism, religion and thuggery". angry angry

Can only your southern yoot votes catapult these guys to aso rock? Be realistic.

Do they have massive followership of the almajiris and child voters who actually determine who rules your country.

Protest against overbloated vote counts of almajiris and child voters in north instead which you all applauded in 2015 because it favoured buhari. When you remedy that, then you can dream of voting in young educated progressives.
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Biingoo: 6:34am On Nov 12, 2018
post=72886161:

You can rather call the mumu media campaign manager of Atiku and all the lovers of corruption who support him anything you like, it's obvious that they only use the innocent girl's name for their foolish campaign and here you are about to offend God, cos of some fools stupid propaganda.

Anyone can wake up tomorrow and use another kid saying Buhari is the next President of Nigeria.
It is only foolish adults that has nothing to offer, that will start using kids as their campaign strategies.
BE WISE!

If some children of hate decided to be blind not to see the Feeding programme for kids all around the country going on smoothly, there is nothing you can do about it, you cannot open their eyes forcefully.
Let them remain blind!

Once anybody decides to be willfully blind, no matter what you push in front of his eyes, he wouldn't see. If he decides to be willfully deaf, even if there are thunders coming from his village sounding beside his ear, he won't hear!

It's good you rather kill them with facts and ignore their lies.

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI for saving the country's future from the corrupt thieves who vowed to rule for 60 years till they ruin the country totally and sell it off, but, thank God for God for saving us after 16 years of brutal stealing and unrepentant corruption.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Walai you no get sense
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:37am On Nov 12, 2018
Bingo our dog, come and get your bones and eat from the barbecue chicken... Bingo, bingo biingoo
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Biingoo: 6:38am On Nov 12, 2018
post=72889649:
Bingo our dog, come and get your bones and eat from the barbecue chicken... Bingo, bingo biingoo
Your papa Bingo! ewu!
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by FBIL: 6:43am On Nov 12, 2018
starring:
Why is Nigerian youth not looking at Sowore for crying out loud? you sure say dem never swear for us so ? May God help us ooo
Which one be Sowora again? The name sounds Yoruba and Yoruba only likes their own thing even when that thing is seen by all to be a failure on arrival.
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Uchedeformula: 6:49am On Nov 12, 2018
Let's fix d dilapidated school structures and facilities first, before feeding these pupils. Imagine feeding pupils who don't even have seats in their classrooms, they learn n eat on the floor. Nonsense!

I know somebody might claim that most schools are state government owned and control. Don't forget also that the students therein aren't Federal Government's either. So, I think the school feeding program is the least important effort at revamping primary education in Nigeria. It should be discontinued. Let's parents feed their children/wards, and let Governments fix other problems in our education sector.
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by FBIL: 6:52am On Nov 12, 2018
Buhari knew he'd lose the election after Port Harcourt's Primary thrusted up Atiku without rigging or rancour. But he (Buhari) has vowed to militarily rig the elections in collusion with the INEC chairman.

QUESTION: How does Atiku plan to stop military and 'James Bond' Kind of rigging?
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Sardauna24(m): 7:00am On Nov 12, 2018
Only Allah knows who will win the election,lets pray and wait for the time.
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Aystarz: 7:00am On Nov 12, 2018
starring:
Why is Nigerian youth not looking at Sowore for crying out loud? you sure say dem never swear for us so ? May God help us ooo

No. God cannot help the stubborn.
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by M3A16(m): 7:11am On Nov 12, 2018
Everyone has an absolute right to his/her opinion, she has only expressed her opinion.
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by dajoaneke(m): 7:14am On Nov 12, 2018
starring:
He has to pay the price before getting there. You just don't pop up from nowhere without grassroot history and command leadership
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 12, 2018
AM NOT SURPRISED THIS WAS HOW THEY SHOUTED "SAI BABA", "SAI BUHARI", "FEBUHARI" DURING THE LAST PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION THE TRAMADOL YOUTH HAVE STARTED AGAIN WITH "ARTICULATED" THE SAME WAY BUHARI CAME TO DECEIVE THEM ATIKU HAVE STARTED AGAIN UNFORTUNATELY ALL THESE TRAMADOL AND BETNAIJA YOUTHS DON'T EVEN HAVE THE BRAIN TO UNDERSTAND THAT APC AND PDP ARE THE SAME NIGERIAN CORRUPT POLITICIAN HIDING UNDER THE NAMES OF POLITICAL PARTIES.

SHAME TO ALL OF YOU THAT ARE STILL SUPPORTING THE SAME POLITICIANS THAT HAVE RULE YOU FOR 8 YEARS BEFORE. YOU PEOPLE ARE THE REFLECTION OF YOUR COUNTRY. (AS UNA LIFE BE NA SO UNA COUNTRY BE).

THE ANNOYING THING IS THAT, THE PEOPLE THAT ARE MAKING THE LOUDEST NOISE ON SOCIAL MEDIA ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WITHOUT VOTERS CARD, AND EVEN THE FEW ONES THAT HAS AMONG THEM WILL NOT VOTE. SHAME TO YOU ALL SHEEPY TRAMADOL YOUTHS.
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:21am On Nov 12, 2018
In as much as I don't want buhari back, Atiku is not the choice we desire for with all the brilliant and well educated people with fresh ideas we have both home and abroad if my people did not see this obviously there is nothing wrong somewhere with my people.
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 12, 2018
NigerDeltan:
Buhari cant rule Nigeria again, he came to power to make the rich more richer and the poor more poorer

Government for the elites
I will not be surprised if you don't even have a voters card. Because most of you sheep here in Nairaland only play your politics on Nairaland.
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 12, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:
Very intelligent girl, more intelligent than all the mumu zombies who are still dreaming that the world failure title holder will be returned to Aso Rock next year.
Only fools are expecting the illiterate lifeless thing to come back after his disastrous performance grin
I can bet with my life that patriotic Nigerians are chasing the certuficateless dullard back to his gay cows next year.
Abeg shut up. And go and collect your pvc. You keep making noise on Nairaland at the end it is the Northerners that will still decide who will become the next president. All you sheep do here is to insult people on this third word blog you call Nairaland. Atiku that cannot win Adamawa state
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by searchlight: 7:29am On Nov 12, 2018
post=72886161:

You can rather call the mumu media campaign manager of Atiku and all the lovers of corruption who support him anything you like, it's obvious that they only use the innocent girl's name for their foolish campaign and here you are about to offend God, cos of some fools stupid propaganda.

Anyone can wake up tomorrow and use another kid saying Buhari is the next President of Nigeria.
It is only foolish adults that has nothing to offer, that will start using kids as their campaign strategies.
BE WISE!

If some children of hate decided to be blind not to see the Feeding programme for kids all around the country going on smoothly, there is nothing you can do about it, you cannot open their eyes forcefully.
Let them remain blind!

Once anybody decides to be willfully blind, no matter what you push in front of his eyes, he wouldn't see. If he decides to be willfully deaf, even if there are thunders coming from his village sounding beside his ear, he won't hear!

GOD BLESS residential PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI for saving the country's future from the corrupt thieves who vowed to rule for 60 years till they ruin the country totally and sell it off, but, thank God for God for saving us after 16 years of brutal stealing and unrepentant corruption.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Zombie said lover of corruption. pls Nairaland residential zombies how much is the dullard of daura aka Mr integrity spending to feed El-zalzaky?
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by bewla(m): 8:06am On Nov 12, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:
Very intelligent girl, more intelligent than all the mumu zombies who are still dreaming that the world failure title holder will be returned to Aso Rock next year.
Only fools are expecting the illiterate lifeless thing to come back after his disastrous performance grin
I can bet with my life that patriotic Nigerians are chasing the certuficateless dullard back to his gay cows next year.
a sound mind will rether go for some thing new then umbrella when u have no rain or sun to cover
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by bewla(m): 8:08am On Nov 12, 2018
hargbolahan01:
you and your sister drama was lie... even though I'm not a fan of PMB but I know the school feeding program is true because I know people who benefit from it
find something lucrative to say atiku spokesman
I will rether use rain coat the useless umbrella
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by doshe39(m): 8:15am On Nov 12, 2018
dan3214e:

Nigerian leadership is not for kindergarten,it is beyoud english and grammer speaking GEJ even as a pupil failed. SOWORE maybe intelligent,brilliant and educative. But lacks the wisdom of leadership and courage to govern nigeria
those with wisdom of leadership what have they done for Nigeria? We need people that will step on the toes of those old Cargos disrupting and corrupting Nigeria
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Winning123: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2018
It is only Igbos like you who are rooting for PDP. By the time the dust settle in February you and your tribesmen will lick their wounds

FrudstaPresidnt:
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by WOLEMENTO(m): 8:36am On Nov 12, 2018
post=72886161:

BE WISE!

Let them remain blind!

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI for saving the country's future from the corrupt thieves who vowed to rule for 60 years till they ruin the country totally and sell it off, but, thank God for God for saving us after 16 years of brutal stealing and unrepentant corruption.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

hello am in need of job am an OND holder i study architecture i base in abj 07034513326 pls any one who can help should pls do me a favour
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by nc2cool: 8:40am On Nov 12, 2018
It's not all about feeding the school children it's all about feeding the the Nigeria families. most of these kids they are feeding in the school are out of the school because of the school fees, with a bag of rice far above what some families earn per month we will always have trouble with feeding. the target for me should be the family not the kids. The truth is that the existing government has failed. we toil every day and night and at the end of the day we go home hungry, our dreams are dying and our hopes are taking away. the worst thing is that there is no indication things will get better with them.
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Skodiswayze(m): 8:41am On Nov 12, 2018
Na Swear + lots of forces behind if.
Nigerian youths are clamouring for a better govt, yet they're the ones shouting either sai baboon or Articulate. Nigerian youths are SHARP but not SMART, BRAINY but not INTELLIGENT. Its a pity.
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by probityman: 9:23am On Nov 12, 2018
starring:
Sowore kò sowoonu ni.
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by magzey: 10:10am On Nov 12, 2018
What do you expect? The girl is wearing ATIKU cap. Mtheeewww grin grin
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by ewizard1: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2018
Very bad I dislike social media abuses. Some of you are just senseless.
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by blackboy2star(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2018
I tire my brother, seems we don't know what we want. Imagine youth of today supporting old men that ruled over their grandpa, dad and now them...

starring:
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by chosky2589(m): 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
Even little children reject BUHARI
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by MrSly(m): 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
starring:
That is because Nigerians are more focused in removing buhari than good governance and trust me that is a bold step towards a new Nigeria. Only atiku can challenge behari. No need sharing our votes among many persons thereby giving jubrihari another opportunity.
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by calabaman(m): 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
henrysolution:

insult me now and you will see

^^^
I hail
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by SegxyAluta: 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
.*NOUN NYSC/LAW SCHOOL SAGA*

PRESS RELEASE

FEB 08 2020

*STOP PLAYING WITH OUR FUTURE. IMPLEMENT NOUN ACT NOW!!!*

_Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor, it must be demanded by the oppressed._ *Martin Luther King, Jr.*

This is a call to the masses. A call for justice. A call for our voice to be heard. A call against oppression. A call against maladministration. A call against all voices of traitors.

More than one and half year gone we held our peace. We keep mute not because we do not know our rights but because we are peace-loving citizens.

This is a call to demand our rights. A call to stand for justice and fairness.

A wise man once said, when good people refuse to talk, bad decisions will be the order of the day.

This is a call to consolidate our future, our generation and our people.

Statistically, we are the ones paying highest amount of money as Federal University compared to other Federal Universities in the country, any thing about National Open University is always delayed unlike our cohorts from other universities.

It is no more a news that the bill that allows National Open University Graduates to participate in NYSC Scheme/Law School has been signed by President Muhammadu Buhari since December 04 2018. However, nothing has been done so far to implement it.

The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is a Federal Open and Distance Learning institution accredited by NUC. The first of its kind in the West African sub-region. It is Nigeria's largest tertiary institution in terms of student population.

We pay heavily to afford National Open University terms and conditions as directed by NUC but we are denied of certain things enjoyed by graduates of other tertiary institutions.

I have seen a Nigerian graduate from National Open University of Benni serving in Nigeria, even with international treatment.

I have also seen a graduate of NOUN that was denied of an employment due to lack of NYSC discharge certificate, it is not fair at all.

*Our Demand;*

We plead to the Federal Government to implement our mandate for NYSC and Law school bill which was signed into law on Dec 4 2018 to allow graduates of National Open University of Nigeria to go for NYSC and Law School respectively.

NOUN 2020 GRADUATES must be mobilized together with the 2020 Batch A.

Failure to comply with this, we shall all match as the largest university in Nigeria in all the 36 States and make it known to the world that we have been treated as second class citizens by our Government and all the activities of the government will be disrupted through social media and peaceful protest

We are not for war but for peace.

*An injustice to one is an injustice to all.*

Note:

1. We are aware that mobilization of NYSC batch A will commence by the end of this February and our graduates must be mobilized alongside others too.

2. Dignitaries or personnels may plead for us to be patient and wait for Directive of the management. *We know this tactics too well, we will never fall for this.*

*Enough is Enough*

*EDUCATION IS OUR RIGHT, IT IS NOT A PRIVILEGE! BESIDES, WE MUST BE TREATED LIKE OTHERS*

OYEWALE SEGUN O (SEGXY ALUTA)
FMR NOUN STUDENTS FORUM P.R.O and Cordinator #IMPLEMENTNOUNACTS

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGR: Poor And Rich States In Nigeria - Economic Confidential / Police Teargas Davido At PDP Presidential Convention In Port Harcourt / See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.