Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Pls I Need Advice My Junior Brother Want To Travel To Us Or UK Or Canada For His - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls I Need Advice My Junior Brother Want To Travel To Us Or UK Or Canada For His (761 Views)

After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? / Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? / Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Advice My Junior Brother Want To Travel To Us Or UK Or Canada For His by jazzykhm(m): 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
Pls I need advice my junior brother want to travel to us or UK or Canada for his first degree Wat are criteria and the step to take.thanks
Re: Pls I Need Advice My Junior Brother Want To Travel To Us Or UK Or Canada For His by Empiree: 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
He has his tuition paid off?

He needs to contact University of his choice for details before making any move.
Re: Pls I Need Advice My Junior Brother Want To Travel To Us Or UK Or Canada For His by Illuminatus(m): 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
Empiree:
He has his tuition paid off?

He needs to contact University of his choice for details before making any move.

He should google the school he wants and learn what they need.

The decision of which school should depend on cost, locale and school’s reputation.

Most definitely, he’ll need to write the IELTS exam, obtain reference letters and even tests for things like TB. The order for these items will depend on the country and school.

Again, he needs to do big time research or seek the counsel of a travel agent.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice My Junior Brother Want To Travel To Us Or UK Or Canada For His by Empiree: 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
Illuminatus:

He should google the school he wants and learn what they need.

The decision of which school should depend on cost, locale and school’s reputation.

Most definitely, he’ll need to write the IELTS exam, obtain reference letters and even tests for things like TB. The order for these items will depend on the country and school.

Again, he needs to do big time research or seek the counsel of a travel agent.
that's it

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice My Junior Brother Want To Travel To Us Or UK Or Canada For His by MercyEmmanuel(f): 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
Your brother needs to browse extensively on the school he would like to attend cuz some of these online stuff are shady . Then again some good travel agents will be of help too also he should get all his secondary school papers ready , plus do no go ahead and pay the tuition immediately
Re: Pls I Need Advice My Junior Brother Want To Travel To Us Or UK Or Canada For His by MercyEmmanuel(f): 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
He should also know that he will have to defend his reason of wanting to travel out beyond doubts also it is nt assured that he will be granted a visa .
Re: Pls I Need Advice My Junior Brother Want To Travel To Us Or UK Or Canada For His by ekanDamie: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
MercyEmmanuel:
He should also know that he will have to defend his reason of wanting to travel out beyond doubts also it is nt assured that he will be granted a visa .
This part tho. What is the best reason to give?

(1) (Reply)

See Britain's 10 Busiest Speed Cameras That Has Generated Up To ₦17b Over 3years / Breaking News: / Scandalous Act Ls In The Nigeria Immigration Office Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.